Five Nights at Freddy's 5 apparently because f**king why not? (UPDATED) Not a sequel, a book.

Comments

• Eh syndicate has been my favorite yet

joshua007 posted: »

Aah AC flashbacks it should have ended! No the milk train has come on full steam

• I'm wondering the same. I think it's because of how atrocious the fandom is. Still, that's not Scott's fault. I say if he's still making money, he oughta go for it.

zeke10 posted: »

Why are people getting so mad about this. Just seems like its not a big deal

• Assassin's Creed isn't bad like this garbage.

joshua007 posted: »

Aah AC flashbacks it should have ended! No the milk train has come on full steam

• FNAF 2: The last installment!

FNAF 3: The last installment! (I mean it this time!)

FNAF 4: Okay, this is the ACTUAL last installme-

FNAF 5: fuck

• No, this is actually a novel, says the source name of the picture. But there are actually rumours being fifth game

• FNAF 4 (the final one or whatever they said) gets announced

me: bullshit there will be another one cause cash grab

fans on this forum: noooooo he said its the last one so he actually means it blah blah blah

fast foward to now

called it

• Its not a game

Jewfreeus posted: »

FNAF 4 (the final one or whatever they said) gets announced me: bullshit there will be another one cause cash grab fans on this forum: noooooo he said its the last one so he actually means it blah blah blah fast foward to now called it

• Five Nights at Freddy's: The Final Chapter Until

enter image description here

• edited December 2015

quite frankly idc what it is the fact that whatever this is meant to be is even coming is just as bad, the whole series needs to go it is nothing but recycled garbage

zeke10 posted: »

Its not a game

• Then don't play it. Idc for it either but saying it needs to go away when lots like it is dumb

Jewfreeus posted: »

quite frankly idc what it is the fact that whatever this is meant to be is even coming is just as bad, the whole series needs to go it is nothing but recycled garbage

• Because FNAF is his first series that became a hit.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Why doesn't scott just make a diffrent game and stop milking fnaf

• If you'd like to keep it that way, don't hang out on GameJolt.

I've hardly seen any FNAF-related content after the 4th game and the spin-off (fnafw).

• GameJolt never really fascinated me, eve before FNAF existed.

I don't really play any indie games unless one of my favorite youtubers does a review.

Courtenay posted: »

If you'd like to keep it that way, don't hang out on GameJolt.

• Consider yourself lucky, then. There's nearly six thousand fangames in the Five Nights At Freddy's tag and more get added every time an announcement like this is made.

GameJolt never really fascinated me, eve before FNAF existed. I don't really play any indie games unless one of my favorite youtubers does a review.

• edited December 2015

Its a book guys, relax. OP should update.

• So, this has been in the works before fnaf 3 was released..

• I don't care to be honest. I hate FNAF, and it's not hurting anyone, so who cares. The fans like the series, let them play it. If it's being milked, who cares? Other series have been milked just as much.

• It's not even a game. It's a novel. Why are people mad? Let him do what he wants to do. I honestly don't really care but it's a NOVEL, not a game. If you don't want to read it then ok, but why so mad? lol

• You got a point

Smellmeh posted: »

Because FNAF is his first series that became a hit.

• It's going to be a novel? Cool =D I'll read it.

CarL_J posted: »

It's not even a game. It's a novel. Why are people mad? Let him do what he wants to do. I honestly don't really care but it's a NOVEL, not a game. If you don't want to read it then ok, but why so mad? lol

• Yeah it's a novel

Lilacsbloom posted: »

It's going to be a novel? Cool =D I'll read it.

• I wonder if it'll have anything to do with the movie coming out. I bet it'll have some connection at least o.o

Yeah it's a novel

• After 2 he should have just cut it off. The other 2 games fucked over the logic he had set that the robots won't attack kids etc etc

• Just did. I kinda feel bad for being a dick and saying things about a fifth game because I love Scott and most of his work (sick of FNaF though), and I shouldn't have falsely accused him.

Legendary12 posted: »

Its a book guys, relax. OP should update.

• We should hear the whole freaking story, many rumours are not solved.

• "I've been working alongside a professional writer for the last then months"

Meaning "I can't write a coherent story other some random bs I pull out of my hat, so I'm going to have to get a ghost writer."

So, this has been in the works before fnaf 3 was released..

• I don't care, but if I have to watch one more Game Theorists comment section loaded with nothing other than "DO FNAF DO FNAF!!!" I'm going to take a long walk off a short bridge.

It's not even a game. It's a novel. Why are people mad? Let him do what he wants to do. I honestly don't really care but it's a NOVEL, not a game. If you don't want to read it then ok, but why so mad? lol

• edited December 2015

Ya good idea!

AronDracula posted: »

We should hear the whole freaking story, many rumours are not solved.

• This basically sums up my entire feelings about FNAF:

enter link description here

enter link description here

• You really don't have to keep commenting over and over about the series in this thread. We understand you hate it.

Sarangholic posted: »

This basically sums up my entire feelings about FNAF: enter link description here enter link description here

• edited December 2015

Sorry, see over my comments (and apparently I made a lot... opps), I came out a bit harsh - I really don't hate it. I don't understand the hype, but hey, if people enjoy it, let them, no skin off my back. I will say, as I've said, I don't think it's as deeply written as people think it is. Plus, you know, butthurt because I'm convinced I have far more talent despite being too lazy to actually go and do anything about it...

You really don't have to keep commenting over and over about the series in this thread. We understand you hate it.

• It's cool. And I know how you feel, I'm the exact same with Ocarina of Time tbh.

Sarangholic posted: »

Sorry, see over my comments (and apparently I made a lot... opps), I came out a bit harsh - I really don't hate it. I don't understand the h

• NEW UPDATE: This book is confirmed to be released in 22/12/2015. P.S. Actually the same date when MCSM Episode 4 is gonna come out.

• Oh cool! I would get the book if it had the entire story of FNAF. If not, well i would still get it.

AronDracula posted: »

NEW UPDATE: This book is confirmed to be released in 22/12/2015. P.S. Actually the same date when MCSM Episode 4 is gonna come out.

• The ride never ends.

• Was interesting at first, but got weird after 3. I'd like to know the rest of the lore since there are no answers. Never bought 1 game, not gonna buy the book either.

• Not only does it never end, but it goes in circles and circles and circles... it's a non stop loop that's the same thing each time, and sometimes we'll be attracted to it, and almost all the time we want it to end. It's like Dark Souls, only not fun

The ride never ends.

• Hey if he can capitalize on the interest of the games, good for him. If his story is true and he was struggling financially enough that he contemplated suicide then the amount of success he's made is great. Idc about FNAF anymore but I admire his ambition to milk something that garnered so much interest.

• And you know, I'm fine with that. If he's making money, it's cool, and I don't blame him. He was struggling, it was really shitty, and I hope the best for him because I know how it feels. And to be honest, people who say he's awful and "Milking the cash cow" are damn hypocrites because they'd do the exact same if they were in his shoes, So I'm honestly happy for him. But FnaF is just too much now, and you know, he's made a large enough fan base that they would follow him and play anything he makes at this point, so he has a chance to do something new and great.

pcharl01 posted: »

Hey if he can capitalize on the interest of the games, good for him. If his story is true and he was struggling financially enough that he

This discussion has been closed.