What villains do you want to see?

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

I just had an odd thought. Telltale posted "2016 is going to be a big year for the undead at Telltale. Everyone's naturally thinking that it just has to do with The Walking Dead, but since they didn't specifically mention that series in the reference, I wonder if it might have to do with another franchise too... Solomon Grundy maybe?

Solomon Grundy

• I want to see the court of owls as the main villain for this batman game. I think it would make a really good batman game and you'd be able to do some much with them as the villain and of course I want the joker to make an appearance but I don't want him to be the main villian.

• The Joker has to make an appearance somehow. However, I would love the Court of Owls or Red Hood.

• Now that you mention it... The Court of Owls which I mentioned above is also reliant on 'undead' assassins that they've resurrected to do their killing and what not. Wow!

Jennifer posted: »

I just had an odd thought. Telltale posted "2016 is going to be a big year for the undead at Telltale. Everyone's naturally thinking that

• edited March 2016

Here's who'd I'd like to see. I've included some of his best scenes.
    enter link description here
    enter link description here

• I'd like to see The Mad Hatter, but I'm biased.

• I want some villians that aren't well known to appear

Black Mask

Catman

Killer Moth

Man Bat

Deadshot

Firefly

Blockbuster

• I'd love to see all of those, except for maybe Catman, as long as they don't give Sionis the Origins treatment.

I want some villians that aren't well known to appear Black Mask Catman Killer Moth Man Bat Deadshot Firefly Blockbuster

• edited March 2016

[removed]

• Hush, and there's a big reason why.

TTG have already said one of their biggest aims for this game is to focus on the man behind the mask, as in Bruce Wayne rather than Batman. What better way that the one villain who is Batman's best friend turned villain, and has a deep hatred for Batman himself due to his father ruining Hush's plans in the comics. Considering Arkham Knight's less than exciting portrayal of Hush, I would love to see an episode of the game focusing on Hush's attempts to take over Bruce Wayne's life, and perhaps featuring Batman's final attempts to get through to his old friend, only for his jealousy of Bruce to remain too strong for Hush to get through.

Other than that, I'm kind of rooting for lesser known villains myself. It's obvious to expect someone like Joker, so I'm hoping for some villains that hasn't been portrayed very well in gaming yet if at all. Maybe The Court of Owls, or the evil Justice League.

If the game is confirmed to be based on the New 52, I'm hoping for a Jokerized Justice League boss fight myself, much like how the Endgame arc in the comics forced Batman against Jokerized members of the League.

• I think it was confirmed this game takes place in its own continuity.

Hush, and there's a big reason why. TTG have already said one of their biggest aims for this game is to focus on the man behind the mask,

• Well, here's hoping there's at least a strong inspiration from the comics then. Still I am hoping for at least Hush/The Court of Owls, especially since those villains are ones known for targeting Bruce Wayne himself.

I think it was confirmed this game takes place in its own continuity.

• Calendar Man.

• I want see Scarecrow

• edited March 2016

Clay face would be cool to see

• You can't have a batman game without the greatest comic book villian off all time the joker

• I wouldn´t mind seeing Egghead, King Tut or Chandell and Harry.

• I've never heard of those villains

Gumba Masta posted: »

I wouldn´t mind seeing Egghead, King Tut or Chandell and Harry.

• Would be cool to see penguin a.k.a. Oswald Cobblepot because at the same time he's a villain and at the same time a businessman because he runs the iceberg lounge.

• enter image description here

I like catman.

Joker93 posted: »

I'd love to see all of those, except for maybe Catman, as long as they don't give Sionis the Origins treatment.

• Killer Moth
    • Clayface
    • Bane
    • Joker
    • Scarecrow
    • Hush
    • Deadshot
    • Two-Face
    • Man-Bat
    • Penguin/Oswald Cobblepot
    • Mr. Freeze
    • Prometheus
    • Firefly
    • Catwoman (Anti-Hero, but whatever.)

I have more, but I won't list them all. It's a long shot, but I want at least 5 of them.

• Personally I would go with a main enemy like the Court of Owls or Hush to go across all five episodes, but have other villains for specific episodes. My picks being Penguin, Riddler, Scarecrow, Catwoman and Poison Ivy. Save Joker and Two Face for Season 2.

• Meow.

I like catman.

• Ra's and Talia al Ghul
    • Scarecrow
    • Joker
    • Two-Face
    • Bane
    • Catwoman
  • I don't really care who it is, as long as he/she is a good villian (by good i mean well written/well acted villian)

• So basically...pretty much every villain in Nolan's movies :P

* Ra's and Talia al Ghul * Scarecrow * Joker * Two-Face * Bane * Catwoman

• Mister Bloom. That guy is crazy epic.

• Batman 60s TV show

I've never heard of those villains

• Riddler would be nice.By the looks of the trailer it makes in my opinion the perfect villain.

• edited May 2016

Bane, Two-Face, Riddler and of course, Catwoman. I'd also like to see Joker, just not as the main villain of the story. Oh, and Harley Quinn.

• edited May 2016

King Shark

enter image description here

• They absolutely need The Riddler in the game. He would work well with the way TellTale format their games.

• Without a doubt Batman and Bruce Wayne's greatest villain: An IRS Auditor....

• Telltale Games will officially earn the title of the greatest game developer in history if they make a compelling, interesting and intimidating version of...

enter image description here
    This fucker.
    The almighty Condiment King!

• My guess is that they'll focus on the mobster-type villains, based on comments Job made. Best guess? Catwoman, Carmine Falcone, Sal Maroni, Rupert Thorne, Black Mask, Penguin, The Joker (if we're lucky - I kinda have a feeling they'll end the season on a Joker tease), and most definitely the finale will include Harvey's transformation into Two-Face as its big, emotional climax.

• THAT would be Brilliant!

IDredMan posted: »

Telltale Games will officially earn the title of the greatest game developer in history if they make a compelling, interesting and intimidating version of... This fucker. The almighty Condiment King!

• You know what... Fuck all that.
    Joker, Two-Face, Hush, Falcone.
    None of them fucking matter. The real villains are....

Martha Dent.
    Martha Falcone.
    Martha Quinn.
    Martha... Joker... Martha Napier?

The true rogues gallery!

• Villains (other than Catwoman and possibly Two-Face) that I like to see in this game.

Harleen Quinzel (pre-transformation into Harley Quinn), Penquin, Roman Sionis, Falcone, and The Joker (this game already got Troy Baker).

• I love Tory to death but man him voicing batman and the joker is just..No. Don't get me wrong he has a great Joker voice but there just something wrong with idea of have one man play both roles in one series. You need two actors playing one role each so they can truly bounce off of one another having one actor play both takes away form the magic of batman and jokers chemistry. So please Telltale if joker in it don't go the cheap rout have have him do both.

matteso586 posted: »

Villains (other than Catwoman and possibly Two-Face) that I like to see in this game. Harleen Quinzel (pre-transformation into Harley Quinn), Penquin, Roman Sionis, Falcone, and The Joker (this game already got Troy Baker).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.