What villains do you want to see?

We all know that Batman has one of the best rouge galleries of any hero, so who do you want to see. Of course we can expect to see the joker, but other him.

Comments

• I certainly wouldn't mind some Harvey Dent, it'd be a blast to argue with him (does that even make sense?) Given his background, Hush's appearance would be pretty amazing as well.

• I think Joker needs a rest. The villains I'd most like to see are Scarecrow, Ra's al Ghul, Catwoman (possible romance subplot), and Prometheus.

• Also, I agree that Two-Face would be a good character to talk to and argue with, what with his dual personalities and everything.

• Also with Mark Hamill refusing any further voice acting aside from The Killing Joke, it would be almost impossible to please the masses with any other actor. Most people associate Joker's voice with him and I can't see anyone replacing Hamill anyway.

I think Joker needs a rest. The villains I'd most like to see are Scarecrow, Ra's al Ghul, Catwoman (possible romance subplot), and Prometheus.

• Troy Baker did a really good job in Batman: Arkham Origins.

LeiaOrgana posted: »

Also with Mark Hamill refusing any further voice acting aside from The Killing Joke, it would be almost impossible to please the masses with any other actor. Most people associate Joker's voice with him and I can't see anyone replacing Hamill anyway.

• Mainly psychological villians, the ones that fuck with your head. And some others.

Villians I'd like to see:

• The Riddler.
    • Hugo Strange.
    • Scarecrow.
    • Ra's al Ghul (or the League of assassins in general)
    • Two Face.
    • Deathstroke.
  • Yeah, I totally think the psychological villains would be great for a telltale game.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Mainly psychological villians, the ones that fuck with your head. And some others. Villians I'd like to see: * The Riddler. * Hugo Strange. * Scarecrow. * Ra's al Ghul (or the League of assassins in general) * Two Face. * Deathstroke.

• Arguing with Dent has so much awesome potential.

I certainly wouldn't mind some Harvey Dent, it'd be a blast to argue with him (does that even make sense?) Given his background, Hush's appearance would be pretty amazing as well.

• I'd actually love to see the Villains who don't get as much attention :p - Gentleman Ghost, Gorilla Grodd and others :3

• He did, but I think Joker should be retired and remembered with Hamill. A bunch of VAs can do good, but Hamill good? I don't think so.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Troy Baker did a really good job in Batman: Arkham Origins.

• Personally I totally want to see Harley Quinn.

• I think so.

He did, but I think Joker should be retired and remembered with Hamill. A bunch of VAs can do good, but Hamill good? I don't think so.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited January 2016

Ventrolosomething, man with doll, Scarface. I want to see Batman beating a dummy.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2016

I don't know a lot about Batman, but from what I do know, I think Riddler, Two Face, and Bane would be cool villains if Telltale wants to use others besides the Joker. As others here said, I think Villains that take the story into a more psychological side, or really bring out the morally gray side of choice making would be more interesting.

That being said, I wouldn't be against Telltale using the Joker. Like, maybe Telltale could pull a red-herring and have Joker be the villain of the first episode or two, only for another villain to be pulling the strings in the later episodes.

• Hmm, I want Telltale to surprise me by giving us a villain that isn't well-known. But then again, maybe all villains in Batman's rogue gallery are well-known?

• Finally! Everyone's all "Two face" "Scarecrow" It's about time Harley got her shoutout.

Personally I totally want to see Harley Quinn.

• Since no one has said it yet I'll vote for Vandal Savage.

• The Joker, The Joker, ALWAYS THE JOKER!!! :) :) >:D

• Grodd i agree with sorrta (mainly because i think of him not as a big Gorilla but more like say jacket for hotline miami, crazy masked guy)

prink34320 posted: »

I'd actually love to see the Villains who don't get as much attention - Gentleman Ghost, Gorilla Grodd and others

• Well The Riddler is kind of expected I would guess. I mean, it´s TellTale, so dialogue heavy game, so the one of the very few villains that can actually think and articulate words is kind of...yeah, he will appear even if it´s just a secondary character, he must.

Although it sounds stupid if I said "TellTale is all about choices, so Two Face".

PD: Psst, one think you can learn now about the Batman universe: No-one pulls the strings to the Joker.

I don't know a lot about Batman, but from what I do know, I think Riddler, Two Face, and Bane would be cool villains if Telltale wants to us

• All of them ? But most wanted probably Joker, Harley and Bane

• The Ventriloquist & Scarface.

Omid's cat posted: »

Ventrolosomething, man with doll, Scarface. I want to see Batman beating a dummy.

• It depends on if it's going to be one over arcing story, five separate stories, or maybe interconnecting story with separate villains in each episode which connect to a main villain. Either way I'd love to see villains less explored in video media like Hush, Prometheus, Black Mask, Clayface, Zsasz, Lady Shiva, Copperhead.

• YES!!

Personally I totally want to see Harley Quinn.

• Joker and Two-Face, But i think the Crocodile Man's good. I think i also wanted to see Black Mask, :D

• For a real, mess with your head, battle of the wits with a dark story to bring it all in, i wanna see the Riddler

• would definitely be a good story for batman without the help of JL

Cardren posted: »

Since no one has said it yet I'll vote for Vandal Savage.

• Joker (the classic), and maybe a different villain that isn't often portrayed much in Bat Man, like ragdoll or Killer Croc.

• Considering Telltale's version of the Batman universe will be about Bruce Wayne as much as Batman, the writers should select villains who can be a legitimate threat to both. Antagonists like Hugo Strange and Oswald Cobblepot (The Penguin) could offer that kind of threat.

Reserve the Joker for the second series, assuming there ever is one. A character like him tends to dominate the story, and Telltale should spend the time they need developing their take on Batman.

• edited February 2016

enter link description here

Come on, guys. Professor Pyg, I can see Telltale having a blast with this guy.

• I want to see like a detective game series in which you play as Jim Gordan trying to figure out who is the batman something like that

• Hush, Red Hood, and Bane would also fit that description.

Considering Telltale's version of the Batman universe will be about Bruce Wayne as much as Batman, the writers should select villains who ca

• After reading Batman: The Black Mirror, I'd say James Gordon, Jr.

• in order of appearance I want:

1. the riddler

2. mr. freeze

3. two face

4. bane

5. the joker

• Riddler! No Batman game without the Riddler!
    Oh, and Two-Face, just for the routine Telltale-splatter-stuff. I didn't have to mention the Joker, eh?

• Professor? I guess in Manhunt he was just a student.

Mrbman9001 posted: »

enter link description here Come on, guys. Professor Pyg, I can see Telltale having a blast with this guy.

• Deathstroke !

• Telltale would kill it at a crime noir focus. It'd be great if they went a mob route, which could weave the court of owls into a larger over-arching story. Take inspiration from stories like The Long Halloween, meaning Harvey Dent could play a role, and emphasis on detective work. Less of the "freak" villains and really get to the psyche of the character. If there was a second season, it could make for a natural progression into introducing Joker etc.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.