What villains do you want to see?

13»

Comments

• edited June 2016

I believe Lucius Fox was created to deal with that villain personally. In fact, Lucius might have killed him.

Felinae posted: »

Without a doubt Batman and Bruce Wayne's greatest villain: An IRS Auditor....

• They got Roger L Jackson as two characters in The Walking Dead: Around Every Corner. So I don't see a problem.

jdgjordan posted: »

I love Tory to death but man him voicing batman and the joker is just..No. Don't get me wrong he has a great Joker voice but there just some

• the difference being he wasn't playing two iconic major character who's rivalry with each other is core to there character. It be more like if Lee and Kenny were voiced by the same guy.

matteso586 posted: »

They got Roger L Jackson as two characters in The Walking Dead: Around Every Corner. So I don't see a problem.

• I really want to see the Mad Hatter. He could be the Wario for the Riddler's Mario and cooperate with the bat i mean: He can use the "why is a crow like a writing desk?" as a question to taunt the Riddler and He can use his hypnotic powers to interrogate other villains.

• A serious answer this time... Could we get Hush?
    Hush is probably one of Batman's most convoluted storylines, so I'd love to see Telltale clean that shit up and write a competent Hush story.

• edited June 2016

"Oh my god! Your mom's name is also Martha?! Let's be best friends!"

IDredMan posted: »

You know what... Fuck all that. Joker, Two-Face, Hush, Falcone. None of them fucking matter. The real villains are.... Martha Dent. Martha Falcone. Martha Quinn. Martha... Joker... Martha Napier? The true rogues gallery!

• If were talking about a story of playing as Bruce and Batman and not just Batman full time. Penguin is a great choice he hates and wants to destroy Bruce just as much as Batman. And of course he has no idea both are the same person.

• edited June 2016

Edward Nashton A.K.A. Edward Nygma A.K.A. E. Nygma A.K.A. Riddler, he is my favourite Batman villain. Liam Distal A.K.A. Red Hood, an identity that also belonged to Joker at some point (no Jason Todd just yet). I would like to have this as one big mistery for us to solve (as it is presented in the comics), indeed, the Red Hood is a great villain if they are approaching Batman's initial years. That being said, I love all Batman's villains and we will hopefully be seing plenty of tem as this new franchise evolves. I am eager to see the mobsters villains on this game though, Telltale shall not ignore the potential that Gotham's politics have. I mean, Gotham is hell, and I want to see that presented.

• Maybe they could put penguin sal Maroni and Hugo strange

Sign in to comment in this discussion.