THE WOLF AMONG US 2 - WE WANT A SEQUEL !!!

• THE WOLF AMONG US 2 - WE WANT A SEQUEL !!!

Alright guys, here we are,
there are a lot of people asking and begging the developers to make more of "The Wolf Among Us" (series...games..comics?) So if I were you I would keep an eye on this and listen to them all...

isn't it a good reason itself?

IT'S A GRAT BRILLIANT GAME WITH AN AMAZING STORY!
I'm sure I'm not the only one who WANT more but NEED more too! lol
Besides...there are A LOT OF THINGS YOU CAN USE TO CONTINUE IT AND DO YOUR BEST!

• A lot of materials is just waiting in the dust ! It's a SHAME to do not use that and do it !
  • Thousands of people are still talking about it like it went out today !
  • Others are playing it over and over again just to see the other reactions basing on the choices!
  • People are already missing it's environment and wishing a new chapter of it to play at!

I mean...beside the budget, and there shouldn't be problems with all this fellows that would pay for it, WHY NOT!?
We all are waiting for it
"it's being a long time since this game went out and I had faced many a***ole already" XD (quote) not caring about anything or anyone or being harsh, that's from other games, developers, users, discussions and other arguments and situations too etc....and I think...or hope you are not that kind of team/staff/developers...sigh, and I'm not accusing you of course, and i know it's not easy and that a lot of obstacles and games are on the way.

so..."would you please, PLEASE" try anything to do it?
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE EVERYONE WHO HOPE FOR NEW ADVENTURES TO WRITE HERE
and make a sort of pool! (not deadpool guys, not him lol)
I know it's hard, and probably it's not going to change anything but at least instead of moaning, sighing and sitting down dragging down other's hopes too let's just try, show the interest on it and how much we really want to go on with that!!! It's totally worth it to give a chance !!!**

LET'S MAKE OUR VOICES TO BE HEARD !
Come on....*"Don't make me come over there" *...
Take the risk, give it a CHANCE! Please? XD

Comments

• I believe that they've known for some time that we want a season 2 .

• True that.

Cope49 posted: »

I believe that they've known for some time that we want a season 2 .

• Why won´t they make a season 2? Have they told how come?

• edited March 2016

I don't think it's that they don't want to make it; it's because they're working on different projects right now and The Wolf among Us is going to have to wait.

• tell-tale has never stated that they won't make a series 2. however when they talk about series 2 they keep hinting that goes nowhere. and example of this is - > enter link description here

Seriously guy we love this series. we all want more. PLEASE DO A 2ND SERIES - and if you don't want to because you want to move on to other projects please come out and say so if you keep hinting with no results your going to lose you audience

• Seriously, enough of these threads already. Also, contracts, people. TellTale can't just decide to make a Season 2, that's not how it works.

• enter image description here

Seriously, enough of these threads already. Also, contracts, people. TellTale can't just decide to make a Season 2, that's not how it works.

• true did the contacts fall thro for wolf among us?

Seriously, enough of these threads already. Also, contracts, people. TellTale can't just decide to make a Season 2, that's not how it works.

• Getting permission, signing contracts and pre-production. All of that takes awhile. On top of that, I'm sure Telltale wants to work on other projects.

So how DOES it work?

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2016

Telltale usually only signs deals for a single season. This isn't because they don't think that it's not possible they'll make a second season, but because it's very unlikely that the other party will agree to a deal where the party can keep making products with the license under the same terms, without being able to renegotiate those terms in the future if they think that they can get a better deal (like, for instance, after Telltale became popular and well known after The Walking Dead, and after The Walking Dead became a huge success on AMC, Skybound was still bound to the original deal from when Telltale was a smaller indie studio, and from before The Walking Dead was a hot property).

The only time Telltale has ever signed a multiple season deal up front is with Steve Purcell with Sam & Max, with Skybound for The Walking Dead, and with HBO for Game of Thrones. Plus, they were contracted by Ubisoft to make seasons for CSI in their early years, and Ubisoft had a long term exclusive contract for CSI.

Telltale has never been able to get a deal for multiple seasons with any other licensor, even for their adaptations of huge properties such as Batman (which isn't a surprise really, as DC didn't give them a multi-season deal for Fables with The Wolf Among Us).

If Telltale wants to make a second season of The Wolf Among Us, or Minecraft, or Tales from the Borderlands, or Batman, they'll need to sign a whole new contract. That process alone can take several years. Then there's at least a year of pre-production on the season itself after that.

true did the contacts fall thro for wolf among us?

• thanks for the info, I dint know.

Jennifer posted: »

Telltale usually only signs deals for a single season. This isn't because they don't think that it's not possible they'll make a second sea

• Huff and Puff

• For all you who "Want season 2"

There won't be one.

After the story comes a certain part of the series called Fables (What TWAU is based on) Following Bixby wolf.

It's really good, if you really want to know THAT BAD what happens next then check it out

^-^

• that works but people wouldn't mind seeing numerous forms of the same story, or take the comics and see them with a telltale twist. It's understandable about the contracts and licensing issues,

Although I think people continue to ask because a demand is there, as long as Telltale knows a demand exist, and they haven't point blank said no to a season 2, people should continue to make their voices heard about wanting a sequel..

DameinThane posted: »

For all you who "Want season 2" There won't be one. After the story comes a certain part of the series called Fables (What TWAU is bas

• Ot azoy, one thread like this after the next.

• Remember that for Duke Nukem Forever players/fans must wait (if they dont forget about it) 14 years sooo maybe Telltale want to beat this record and we will see sequel of this epic game in 2028 :D !!!

• Ill wait to hear from the Telltale themselves before I believe there wont be one.

DameinThane posted: »

For all you who "Want season 2" There won't be one. After the story comes a certain part of the series called Fables (What TWAU is bas

• And even one more is coming, I've spent pretty much the entire 2016 so far crafting a nice little candy (at least I hope it will be one)

Ot azoy, one thread like this after the next.

• I was happy with the one season, I dont think it really needs another

• ErykaEryka Banned

Yeah, you dint know.

thanks for the info, I dint know.

• it was late at night I was half asleep that's the cause of the spelling mistakes

Eryka posted: »

Yeah, you dint know.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Yeah, sure, I'll trust you (I won't)

it was late at night I was half asleep that's the cause of the spelling mistakes

• geez relax. its a spelling mistake no one got hurt offended apart from you?

Yeah, sure, I'll trust you (I won't)

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'm offended. I'M REALLY OFFENDED AAAAAAAAAAAAH

(I'm kidding btw)

geez relax. its a spelling mistake no one got hurt offended apart from you?

• and blow tell-tale down? how would destroying the game company who create these havey based story telling game make the series 2 of this series happen quicker?

+_+

armis37 posted: »

Huff and Puff

• edited March 2016

enter image description here

I knew you were, it was kind off obviously. I just played along for the joke.

I'm offended. I'M REALLY OFFENDED AAAAAAAAAAAAH (I'm kidding btw)

• ErykaEryka Banned

Sorry barby

I knew you were, it was kind off obviously. I just played along for the joke.

• excuse me? barby?

Sorry barby

• Assuming you wasn't around when this forum tradition was born, Huff and Puff is our salute to everyone else who is onboard for more Wolf (armis was actually the one who came up with that)

and blow tell-tale down? how would destroying the game company who create these havey based story telling game make the series 2 of this series happen quicker? +_+

• no I wasn't around for that interesting so "Huff and Puff" stand for something?

Jacol posted: »

Assuming you wasn't around when this forum tradition was born, Huff and Puff is our salute to everyone else who is onboard for more Wolf (armis was actually the one who came up with that)

• edited March 2016

enter image description here

Im sorry

• It's just an iconic phrase for the Big Bad Wolf, which we all want to see more of. :) Now it's our battlecry of sorts.

no I wasn't around for that interesting so "Huff and Puff" stand for something?

• I miss reading the comic every week. I wish theyd continue that for now.

• edited June 2016

There are SO MANY options to choose from for Season 2. It would be a crime not to make another one.

• :'(
    Still, hoping

• Huff and Puff

• edited June 2016

Kinda do miss being Bigby,
    gives a doze of manlyness.

• I miss both the comic and game.

KCohere posted: »

I miss reading the comic every week. I wish theyd continue that for now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.