THE WOLF AMONG US 2 - WE WANT A SEQUEL !!!

13»

Comments

• Yes because how dare they do anything new they should just do nothing but TWD and TWAU

I am afraid they do not care what we want anymore. They are clearly about the $$$ case and point.... Minecraft and Batman? Really?

• First TT I ever played and loved it. We need a Season 2!!

• Well if they make as many series as they do, they need to foot the bill and hire more staff to get it done. No?

zeke10 posted: »

Yes because how dare they do anything new they should just do nothing but TWD and TWAU

• Not sure but from what i hear one game doesn't effect the other and money's not really a problem for them.

Well if they make as many series as they do, they need to foot the bill and hire more staff to get it done. No?

• edited September 2016

My jaw dropped when I heard that Game of Thrones and Minecraft were guaranteed to have more episodes. I don't have anything against these two but come on, Wolf among us deserves a sequel more than any other TT game at this point. Sure, money is an important factor here and I get that. Both GoT and Minecraft are really powerful fransizes..but Wolf among us really deserves a sequel goddammit :P it was far from complete!

• The strange part is Wolf Among Us is still Telltale's third best selling game ( after Walking Dead Season 1 and 2 so it's Telltale second best "Series")

nohuhhuh posted: »

My jaw dropped when I heard that Game of Thrones and Minecraft were guaranteed to have more episodes. I don't have anything against these tw

• Oh really? Damn, this literally makes no sense then :']

Poogers555 posted: »

The strange part is Wolf Among Us is still Telltale's third best selling game ( after Walking Dead Season 1 and 2 so it's Telltale second best "Series")

• I think I've replayed the series about 4 times now.

The strange part is Wolf Among Us is still Telltale's third best selling game ( after Walking Dead Season 1 and 2 so it's Telltale second best "Series")

• Sry but that would suck ass, Snow sucks compared to Bigby

YES! My voice is here too. It's not about making another prequel to the Fables, but a sequel to the TWAU I would like if we got to pla

• What? So why don't they make another season? That makes no sense.

• Same, its easily my favourite Telltale game. Sadly Telltale doesn't seem to care about it much

fancies posted: »

I think I've replayed the series about 4 times now.

• Don't you ever say that. I have an army coming for you next time you do. >:)

Journey95 posted: »

Sry but that would suck ass, Snow sucks compared to Bigby

• enter image description here

What? So why don't they make another season? That makes no sense.

• Their reasoning was probably "Oh, TWAU was just riding off of TWD's success. There's no way it would be more successful than something as popular as Minecraft or Batman."

TWAU is remembered for having one of the most beautiful and distinctive art styles in video game history, a gorgeous setting, wonderful music, and a very suspenseful neo-noir story. I wish Telltale started to value quality more over quantity, I think they're starting to go seriously downhill.

What? So why don't they make another season? That makes no sense.

• I mean, I highly doubt that TWAU didnt benefit from Walking Dead, but it definitely held its own. It was actually the first Telltale Game I played, which then got me into Walking Dead, which I then played Wolf And season 2 live together.

Can you imagine if Batman was actually Wolf Season 2? Having Walking Dead and Wolf being parallel to each other again would just be great. Honestly maybe even for the sole fact of nostalgia that Wolf is back again, let alone back with The Walking Dead, Im sure wouldnt hurt sales at all.

Piggs posted: »

Their reasoning was probably "Oh, TWAU was just riding off of TWD's success. There's no way it would be more successful than something as po

• In your opinion

For me, Snow rocks

• Yes, we didn't get a proper goodbye to her at the end.

In your opinion For me, Snow rocks

• Oh boy, you're really asking for trouble by saying it out loud around these parts ;) @HazzatheMan is probably sharpening his knife as we speak

Anyway, while I love her more than my own life I would still prefer for the game to stick with Bigby as a playable character simply because he's the one who's supposed to do the dirty work. Unless it would be 400 days style DLC or something

• Oh great, make me sound like a fucking murderer! :P

Nah but seriously, that dude can suck it. Everyone has an opinion.... UNLESS IT'S WRONG! >:)

Jacol posted: »

Oh boy, you're really asking for trouble by saying it out loud around these parts @HazzatheMan is probably sharpening his knife as we speak

• Yes please.

• They were specifically asked about Season 2 at the PAX Panel. Then their PR guy pretended his Mic was broken and I wanted to cry.
    I'll throw money at them when they announce it. I want more. So much more.

• Okay okay, I'm sorry... I'll admit I was the one holding a machete while reading that post, I respect everyone's opinion except when it comes to this one topic...

I just didn't want to compromise my forum karma, I feel pretty good about it so far.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh great, make me sound like a fucking murderer! :P Nah but seriously, that dude can suck it. Everyone has an opinion.... UNLESS IT'S WRONG!

• seriously thats rude

They were specifically asked about Season 2 at the PAX Panel. Then their PR guy pretended his Mic was broken and I wanted to cry. I'll throw money at them when they announce it. I want more. So much more.

• Bump to Sub.

• There is no doubt that there will be a season 2. This game was very successful and it has a demand for a second season. I completed it once, two years ago, I'm about to replay it soon. I also loved the writing and dark direction that this game had of old fable children stories.

• Like I said. Opinions are fine, unless they're wrong!

Jacol posted: »

Okay okay, I'm sorry... I'll admit I was the one holding a machete while reading that post, I respect everyone's opinion except when it comes to this one topic... I just didn't want to compromise my forum karma, I feel pretty good about it so far.

• Bunch of.... Wow, that is just sad on their part

They were specifically asked about Season 2 at the PAX Panel. Then their PR guy pretended his Mic was broken and I wanted to cry. I'll throw money at them when they announce it. I want more. So much more.

• WAHHHHHH!!!!I WANT SEASON 2!!!WAHHHHH!!!

• maybe they're doing this intentionally,ya know so they cant minds when its finally out.........still its torture

• I honestly don't know if I want another season. This game ended fine in my opinion. And where it goes in the comics it's fine. But I don't think all the hype for a season 2 is worth it in my opinion. Let's say they make a season 2. Everyone plays season 2. Some may be like "ehh it's not that bad" or "this was a very good, give us a season 3." But then let's say the season is bad. People would react and say season 1 was be better. The season 2 you that you want might not be what you expect.

• What we really need is a memory wipe so we can enjoy this game again.

• I replayed the game many times I just really enjoyed it.

• Wowzers, It's hard to believe this thread is still alive. But god dammit yeah I want Wolf Season 2.

• I hope all of this build up is worth it when it eventually does come. Because if it was never happening they'd just say that. Honestly I think since Wolf is one of the fan favorites, they're keeping it in the dark to make it's upcoming sequel even better and more rewarding.

• Telltale is kinda like valve though these days they'll put it out when they are good and ready if they even want too they didn't leave it at a cliffhanger the story is basically over if they want it too be and they didnt make it so it couldn't be left there it hurts me too say that but it may never happen

zachiscool3 posted: »

True that.

• these lips are sealed sorry, get it? it was a demonstration try not too get but hurt with the devs they might be doing it as a tease, though id personally be like shut up and take my money

• I remember some people saying they may not make a second season because it didn't sell well. Yeah I don't know about PS3 or next gen I suppose but I remember it being most downloaded on the xbox 360 store for quite a while.

On Steam it's only below 3 other Telltale Games on sales (two of which being The Walking Dead season 1 and 2).

I still believe it's a possibility but if there is still no news at all by this time next year I will then be doubting if a second season is happening.

• I'm certain that there will be a sequel.

• I hope they make a sequel. It's too brilliant to kill it.

• Season 2, for me doesn't even have to be about Bigby, just the fables universe once again would be so amazing! But if possible, I think more Snow and Bigby would do well.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.