THE WOLF AMONG US 2 - WE WANT A SEQUEL !!!

Comments

• Man I've played this when it came out on 360 and loved it so much I downloaded it again when I saw it for games for gold on the One. Been waiting for season 2 and have become more anxious ever since they made two walking dead sequels with a season 3 on the way. Come on Telltale this game is so unique because of the story. I never read Fables so I'm enamored with this story. Telltale do the right thing.

• edited June 2016

I just finished the game an hour ago and... IT IS NOW ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES!!! I kind of have that feeling of "what do I do with my life?" right now. I haven't been waiting for years like the rest of you, but man, a sequel would be great. I'm sure they could come up with something great if they were allowed. MY BODY IS READY
    I did think the ending was a good place to leave off though. But as a person, I'm spoiled and want more, even though I just finished it.

• I agree.

• Yes, I need a season 2 in my life. Bigby was the best character I've played in a TT game.

• We have been patient, all I need to hear is that it's not completely out of the question that we will get a Season 2. The Wolf Among Us is my favourite Telltale game by quite a margin and I like most Telltale games in general so... yeah.

Next year Telltale, come on - we need The Wolf Among Us to return!

• I may be wrong,but did'nt Wolf win game of the year from several places? There has to be some kind of legal issue. Can't see TellTale just leaving money on the table otherwise. Plus TT has some kind of TV show/game coming (cause the internet said I have no sources) could be our Fables fix who knows?

• I don't want it.

...but I'm not gonna stop you from wanting it.

• I still miss it.

• Man I played this game and I loved it so much. With its atmosphere, with its everything. It shouldn't be forgotten. It mustn't be forgotten. Please authorized people do something about this game, Don't sacrifise this perfect game. Hear us.

• A season 2 will be nice since if you chase after Nerissa it ends right there so I think they could totally come up with a second season.

• Think how much more money TTG can make by making another season 2. TWAU got so many awards. Why stop now? TTG is known for its walking dead games. Why not make this more popular too?

• Sigh.........I guess these threads are still ongoing.

Any of you guys still hoping for Season 2, good for you.

As for me (who thinks TWAU is the best Telltale game till now, unless their new Batman game this year tops it), unless Telltale makes an official announcement of TWAU Season 2, I'll assume Season 2 is dead.

• Well who knows? Season 2 might get lucky, real lucky.

CoolGuyJ posted: »

Sigh.........I guess these threads are still ongoing. Any of you guys still hoping for Season 2, good for you. As for me (who thinks T

• This was my first telltale game and I like it a lot . We need season 2 pls

• enter image description here

yes a thousand times yes. please TTG give us a series 2

• Me too! The Wolf Among Us is my first Telltale game and it was a masterpiece!

• There has to be a new season! Such a great game with an incredible open ended ending! :)

• Well just finished the game for the 50,000th time and I still love it lol. And goddamnit they need to make a sequel and that cliffhanger gets me everytimes. Still the best serie telltale has made(I go back and forth between this and tales).

Main reason I love this game is because it feels like the only telltale game where you can be a giant douche XD I loved just showing up with crooked mans dead body and just going full murderous dick on fable town

• edited August 2016

I am so in the same boat as you, friend. Currently on my shitloadth playthrough, enjoying the sheer hell out of the game and can't seem to get enough of it, again. Honest to god, there's nothing like a quiet evening with no one else around but that lovely "do do do do dooooo" in the menu, when you just sit back sipping Hennessy and lapsing into nostalgic daydreams as you take another run through this masterpiece of a video game.

Man I don't know what I'm gonna do without a Season 2, if they say there won't be anymore I might just cry for real. Telltale has taken it to the point of no return with this game, I can't even bring myself to play any of their new titles now: meh, I'd rather go for Wolf or TWDS1 yet another time. There NEEDS to be a Season 2.

Well just finished the game for the 50,000th time and I still love it lol. And goddamnit they need to make a sequel and that cliffhanger get

• How so? It was just ONE case. there is so much more potential there.

If anything doesn't need another season its TWD or GoT

I was happy with the one season, I dont think it really needs another

• I want TWAU S2, pls Telltale! Couldn't care less about Batman, Minecraft, GoT etc. so boring & played out.

TWAU on the other hand had a great setting and intriguing characters that have soo much more potential yet

• I'd love a sequel. I gotta say this is one of my favorite Telltale games.

• I feel like Bigby is 100% one of the reasons why Wolf Among Us was so good. He's already pretty relatable, and I feel like unlike all other Telltale protagonist, you really can play him the most differently. Every other playable character in other Telltale games, can "Branch" but in the end they are still "the good guy." However, in Wolf, you are already presented as someone that people dont trust already and feel like you are a monster to them. So then you can either try your best to do whats right, and to prove that you arnt a bad person, or maybe you still try to do whats right, but you're not afraid to get your hands dirty. Or maybe you're just in the mood to embrace the monster everyone thinks you are, and you are just straight up violent and treat everyone awful.

Well just finished the game for the 50,000th time and I still love it lol. And goddamnit they need to make a sequel and that cliffhanger get

• That ending was such a twist that it has to be explored. Faith have been glamour the whole time and hiding something more?
    If the walking dead can have a season 2, then the big bad wolf needs one too god damnit

• enter image description here

That ending was such a twist that it has to be explored. Faith have been glamour the whole time and hiding something more? If the walking dead can have a season 2, then the big bad wolf needs one too god damnit

• I love Wolf Among Us soo much, i hope it becomes a Sequel

• I am afraid they do not care what we want anymore. They are clearly about the $$$ case and point.... Minecraft and Batman? Really?

• even jesus knows we want a sequel, we've shipped Snow and Bigby and everything!

enter image description here

• I've been asking since I finished the first season for a season 2. I hope they do it. I love they're series games, it makes me connected and invested in the characters. It would be a shame to stop at one.

• Lol

even jesus knows we want a sequel, we've shipped Snow and Bigby and everything!

• Actually guys, I've noticed that Kevin Bruner seems to be peeking into Reddit recently, he even posted something (just a casual post, don't get hyped up) in the TWAU sub

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheWolfAmongUs/comments/4uyely/spoilers_did_everyone_get_attacked_by_the_crooked/

While it doesn't really mean anything, it kinda gives me hope that Telltale devs haven't completely forgotten about TWAU...

• Please for the love of god telltale pretty please give us a second season.

• Arguably the best thing Telltale has ever produced, and there's less word of a sequel than word of any girl I sleep with the day after.

Fate is a cruel mistress. sniff

• edited August 2016

YES! My voice is here too.

It's not about making another prequel to the Fables, but a sequel to the TWAU

I would like if we got to play as Snow the whole season. And, depending how was your choices in Season 1 (especially the last one), Bigby would be easier or harder to "control".

If you send the Crooked Man to jail, Bigby will be less agressive and will agree with Snow on things. If he take his head off, the opposite. For me at least, that would be perfect.

"BUT IS CALLED THE WOLF AMONG US, NOT THE SNOW AMONG US"

Well, the Wolf would still be among everybody. More now than ever, since you can't control him in my scenario. Making us, players, and Snow, not knowing what to expect from him.

Anyway... That's my thought.

• I actually really like that idea, because I think playing as Snow and interacting with Bigby would be cool. The only thing is, Snow would just be in her office like all day.

YES! My voice is here too. It's not about making another prequel to the Fables, but a sequel to the TWAU I would like if we got to pla

• Well, they should just came up with a scenario that take Snow out of the office. Maybe something at the Farm, perhaps? Or something about Nerissa, since the cliffhanger was all about her. She tag along with Bigby for the most part of scenarios in Season 1, perhaps she could do the same? IDK

Poogers555 posted: »

I actually really like that idea, because I think playing as Snow and interacting with Bigby would be cool. The only thing is, Snow would just be in her office like all day.

• Or something about Nerissa, since the cliffhanger was all about her.

I did just that in my text based adventure S2 series: https://telltale.com/community/discussion/108434/the-wolf-among-us-season-2-text-based-adventure check it out and leave feedback for me to continue it!

Well, they should just came up with a scenario that take Snow out of the office. Maybe something at the Farm, perhaps? Or something about Ne

• Yeah, but if season 2 ever happens, we can bet that whoever will be tagging along with us like Snow did would be Boy Blue, because he would now have what Snow's job was.

Well, they should just came up with a scenario that take Snow out of the office. Maybe something at the Farm, perhaps? Or something about Ne

Sign in to comment in this discussion.