Answer the question above you

Comments

• edited February 2017

NVM, someone already answered it.

• Neither. Stacy's pita chips beat just about anything.

Which do you like better, seafood or steak?

MasterStone posted: »

Lol, though I thorughly enjoyed the ultimate edition of BvS, I found the one theater version even better than Squad. But Batman & Robin was just it's own kind of bad, so was Squad. Pringles or Doritos

• Steak.

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

• Yes. I am very very sure there are tons of things making sounds right now that nobody hears. Kind of a scary thought...

Is it better to be single or dating someone you wouldn't wanna marry/have kids with?

JonDee013 posted: »

Steak. If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

• Single, since you'll find some enjoyment, rather than misery.

What's more important to get right in a game, the narrative, or the gameplay?

• Depends on the game. For telltale, the narrative.

Favorite subject in school?

• History

Tea or coffee?

• Coffee

Name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend?

• Ummm....I've been single all my life and I'm almost 18. Is that bad?

What'd you eat for lunch? ._.

• Two Whammies with extra onions and bacon, no pickles or mustard, two large fries and a liter of Coca-Cola from Dick's Drive-In Spokane.

What is the last movie you watched?

• edited February 2017

At home? Zootopia. At the cinemas? Rouge One: A Star Wars Story.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how excited are you for Crash Bandicoot: The N-Sane Trilogy?

• edited February 2017

I didn't know there was such a trilogy! :D
    I would say 8.

What's your Favourite video game? (I'm sorry if this question is already answered.)

• edited February 2017

Oooh, thats hard. It's a tie between TWD, TWAU, and Overwatch

If you could go back and change one thing in the past, what would it be?

• Go back and choose to buy better games for me to enjoy.

Batman Arkham Knight or Batman The Telltale Series?

• edited February 2017

Arkham Knight, cause I felt like the TTG one had too many fighting scenes, which I hate in TTG, after the first minutes already. So I decided to stop playing it xd

I rather wanna do a lot of story and not so many fighting scenes in TTG.

Edit: Also, it's not really appealing to me, it's just Batman... Nothing new, I just wanna punch guys in a Batman game, but pls not with TTG engine xd

Do you think, Edward Snowden will stay in Russia forever or will he build the wall for Trump? Or what's gonna happen to him, what do you think?

AronDracula posted: »

Go back and choose to buy better games for me to enjoy. Batman Arkham Knight or Batman The Telltale Series?

• Telltale Batman had a better story than Arkham Knight and didn't have Batmobile which was freaking overused.

rabbitrun posted: »

Arkham Knight, cause I felt like the TTG one had too many fighting scenes, which I hate in TTG, after the first minutes already. So I decide

• Only played a demo of Arkham Knight and 20 min of TTG one, but if you say so :o

Telltale Batman had a better story than Arkham Knight and didn't have Batmobile which was freaking overused.

• Trust me. Unlike the previous Arkham games, Arkham Knight lacks boss fights, Batmobile has such a big role than it should have and has a villain you didn't want in the game. Also, there is a plot twist which is not surprising at all.

Only played a demo of Arkham Knight and 20 min of TTG one, but if you say so

• History and Math

fancies posted: »

Depends on the game. For telltale, the narrative. Favorite subject in school?

• Nah. It's nothing to be ashamed of. If society doesn't see that well then...fuck em.

Ummm....I've been single all my life and I'm almost 18. Is that bad? What'd you eat for lunch? ._.

• I think he will get shipped to the gulag.

If you could switch genders, would you, and why?

• Not sure. I would love to see what it would be like for 1 day but otherwise I don't really see the need. I'm content with being female.

What do you recall being your worst injury?

• edited February 2017

Skidded on gravel on my motorcycle. Twice. The jacket I was wearing scraped away the flesh in the exact same spot both times. Though, if I'm being honest, that probably wasn't my worst looking injury.

What's your earliest childhood memory?

Not sure. I would love to see what it would be like for 1 day but otherwise I don't really see the need. I'm content with being female. What do you recall being your worst injury?

• There's one main reason I'm a huge turnoff, but I don't want to get into it now.

ralo229 posted: »

Nah. It's nothing to be ashamed of. If society doesn't see that well then...fuck em.

• I stole a sample of yarn from a craft store thinking I was a savage, closed my fist and hid the yarn, then my babysitter asked what was in my hand, and I got so nervous and thought i'd get in trouble, but she was just like "oh cool" and I was RELIEVED. Toddler rebel?

What would you do if you went permanently blind?

• Learn brale. Like ASAP I would go insane if I wasn't able to read and write in some way

What was the first novel you remember reading?

• You were a savage, I wouldn't dare to try that even now. :0

I stole a sample of yarn from a craft store thinking I was a savage, closed my fist and hid the yarn, then my babysitter asked what was in m

• Probably first Harry Potter book.

Would you rather live in Medieval England during Viking raids or be a gladiator living in Ancient Rome?

• Rome. In Medieval Ages I would have been so opressed.

Do you believe in humanity?

• No. Humans are going to either destroy this planet or each other within the next 100 years.

When you're getting it on with a honey and you feel a fart coming on, do you hold it in or let it riiiiiiiiiide?

• Excuse myself. What time did you get up this morning?

• 11 AM

Bad-reviewed game that you actually like?

• can someone pls answer "Arkham Knight"? I dont wanna feel like spamming in this thread, already posted twice.

11 AM Bad-reviewed game that you actually like?

• What about it?

can someone pls answer "Arkham Knight"? I dont wanna feel like spamming in this thread, already posted twice.

• Uhh.....I guess I'd say TWAU. Although many people love it, people feel the ending was rushed, but rushed or not, I loved it.

Any good IKEA hacks?

• Their Swedish Meatballs are ok i guess

Favourite Overwatch ultimate ( Only Overwatch fans answer)

• I mean the one that gets a LOT of hate and doesn't get any good reviews.

Uhh.....I guess I'd say TWAU. Although many people love it, people feel the ending was rushed, but rushed or not, I loved it. Any good IKEA hacks?

• You just reviewed it badly xd

What about it?

• No, I didn't. If you don't like my opinion, ignore it.

You just reviewed it badly xd

• I mean, your opinion about it was negative (that its a bad game), not that you wrote it badly. That's not what I meant. :p

Plus I can't have an opinion about it since I only played the demo, as I said before.

No, I didn't. If you don't like my opinion, ignore it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.