Answer the question above you

Comments

• I never said it was a bad game.

rabbitrun posted: »

I mean, your opinion about it was negative (that its a bad game), not that you wrote it badly. That's not what I meant. Plus I can't have an opinion about it since I only played the demo, as I said before.

• still it's a bad-reviewed game by you. You only said bad things about it (before your last comment), ofc ppl will think you don't like it, if you only say bad things about it.

AronDracula posted: »

I never said it was a bad game.

• But I never said it was actually bad. If you're a big fan of the batmobile, you can play this game for days. But it doesn't have much boss fights like the previous games. It's still a fun game to play. I actually enjoyed it.

still it's a bad-reviewed game by you. You only said bad things about it (before your last comment), ofc ppl will think you don't like it, if you only say bad things about it.

• Yea, you didn't say it was bad. Still you gave it a bad review. and that's what you asked for, so actually you just answered to your own question "a bad-reviewed game that you actually like" by giving Arkham Knight a bad review before but actually liking it. :p

But I never said it was actually bad. If you're a big fan of the batmobile, you can play this game for days. But it doesn't have much boss fights like the previous games. It's still a fun game to play. I actually enjoyed it.

• Why do you even care about my opinion on Arkham Knight anyway?

Yea, you didn't say it was bad. Still you gave it a bad review. and that's what you asked for, so actually you just answered to your own que

• If ppl shouldn't care about the things you write, then why write them at all? I didn't play full Arkham Knight, you did, so I care about your opinion.

It's just the coincidence, you reviewed it badly and then asked for a bad-reviewed game, that I found funny. Nothing more to it.

Why do you even care about my opinion on Arkham Knight anyway?

• I don't give a damn what you say anymore. SKIP!

If ppl shouldn't care about the things you write, then why write them at all? I didn't play full Arkham Knight, you did, so I care about yo

• RYU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU!

It's just too cool looking and sounding to not be my be favourite even though I don't play Hanzo often. The japanese VA though... It makes me shudder to think they managed to screw it up so much.

Favourite book series?

• A Song of Ice and Fire.

Dream future job?

• Be a doctor.

Something that everyone seems to like but you?

• Fish

Which horror game do you think will be Horror Game of the Year 2017?

• Fingers crossed for Outlast II.

If you could change something about your life, what would it be and why?

• My social skills for reasons that I think are pretty self explanatory.

Do you have any siblings?

• Yes, three sisters

What game do you think has a lot of replayability?

• edited February 2017

Dishonored. Gotta have that full ghost non-lethal run.

If you had a death note, would you use it?

Edit: Whoopsie, didn't mean to reply but I hit the button anyways.

Yes, three sisters What game do you think has a lot of replayability?

• edited February 2017

I wanna say yes and I would only use it on criminals, but it's that exact mentality that caused Light to become the sociopathic criminal mastermind that he eventually became. So a no for me.

What career do you wish to pursue?

• A wildlife biologist. (it will never happen)

Favorite RPG?

• A Song of Ice and Fire.

Damn right!

enter image description here

fallandir posted: »

A Song of Ice and Fire. Dream future job?

• edited February 2017

Witcher 3

Favorite foreign food?

• Okonomiyaki.

Is there an actor/actress you just can't stand?

• Bendalittle Camperfield

If you had a pickle for everytime you got salty, would you have a lot of pickles?

• I'd have a medium amount I think.

Would you rather fight 100 chicken-sized zombies, or 10 zombie-sized chickens?

Dezimz posted: »

Bendalittle Camperfield If you had a pickle for everytime you got salty, would you have a lot of pickles?

• 10 chiken sized zombies

What do you call a purple orange?

• 10 zombie-sized chickens, I wonder what their eggs would look like.

Lone driving through the city at night or walking your dog in a snowy forest?

• That's a scary question. Probably lone driving.

The most unnecesary movie remake?

• Endless Love. Seriously. Nobody even liked the first one to begin with.

What do you look for in a man/woman?

• edited February 2017

What is this question, that's my answer

Would you rather? Jump off of a bridge (nothing nor puns intended) or Speak with only Borderlands quotes for the rest of your life?

• Both

If you could make only one wish and then you'd have to die, what would it be?

What is this question, that's my answer Would you rather? Jump off of a bridge (nothing nor puns intended) or Speak with only Borderlands quotes for the rest of your life?

• edited February 2017

I couldn't think of anything else. Didn't intend for the question to sound as shallow as it did.

What is this question, that's my answer Would you rather? Jump off of a bridge (nothing nor puns intended) or Speak with only Borderlands quotes for the rest of your life?

• Getting a girlfriend.

Dead console you wish was still alive?

• Aren't like all consoles still alive though? They're not being produced, but you can still get one.

Do you know about Bride to Terrabithia?

• We can still get PS2, PS1, Xbox, Gamecube etc.?

Dezimz posted: »

Aren't like all consoles still alive though? They're not being produced, but you can still get one. Do you know about Bride to Terrabithia?

• Gosh I was like, eight or even younger when I watched it. It has been printed in my mind ever since, I'm sure in 50 years I'll still be thinking about it and have war flashbacks. The fact that it was all fun and games at first and then the biggest and most unexpected crap hit the fan makes me think that maybe it wasn't meant to be aimed at children at all.

What's your weird talent?

• My weirdest talent is able to remember a LOT of stuff and remember it for a long time

What's the worst anime you seen?

• I have a Gamecube. There's an old PS2 in the attic (not sure if it works). My friend has an xbox. We sometimes play the older games. I guess you can still get old consoles if you look around.

We can still get PS2, PS1, Xbox, Gamecube etc.?

• Nazoki Ana. How that isn't classified as a hentai is beyond me.

Do you have a guilty pleasure song?

• Hit em up by Tupac

What are your thoughts on Julius Caesar and Ancient Rome?

• Caesar was a bit of an asshole, and Rome was a bit unnecessarily violent at times.

If you could own one of the non-Earth planets in our solar system(counting Pluto), which one would it be?

• I think Mars

Underrated game in a great franchise?

• Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Would you live on another planet if Earth colonized another planet in our solar system, or even further away?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.