Answer the question above you

Comments

• What's so shocking about episode 2 of season one? I'd say episode 4 had the most shocking ending.

fancies posted: »

Whoops sorry, forgot to clarify. S1

• I think the word 'word' is a very important word, because without the word 'word, we'd have no way of describing what a word is or what word we're talking about.

Are you excited for The Last of Us Part II?

• Doesnt matter to me i haven't played the last of us sadly i want to though

What is your favorite walking dead moment

Acheive250 posted: »

I think the word 'word' is a very important word, because without the word 'word, we'd have no way of describing what a word is or what word we're talking about. Are you excited for The Last of Us Part II?

• When Lee slashed through the horde at The Marsh House. That will forever be my favorite Walking Dead moment.

What is the worst food place you've ever eaten at?

• Burger King, just bleh.

How do you drink your tea, with milk, lemon, some syrup, etc?

• Why can't you? Is it the rating?

The game is a masterpiece.

Doesnt matter to me i haven't played the last of us sadly i want to though What is your favorite walking dead moment

• i have some milk and 3 sugars

funniest skyrim moment?

• Thomas Mod for Dragons

Most underrated character in a beloved franchise.

• Dont know if underrated, but it irks me the wrong way when people say Quiet from Metal Gear Solid V is only there for boobies, sure, she is massive fanservice, but her involvement in the story and stuff was the major highlight of MGS V for me. I honestly enjoyed Quiets story and ending way more than I enjoyed the overall story and ending to the game

If you could eat any foreign food right now, what would it be?

AronDracula posted: »

Thomas Mod for Dragons Most underrated character in a beloved franchise.

• Yes, I loved Quiet. But I don't understand the hate on MGSV because of the story. Metal Gear Solid never had great stories anyway. The highlight of this franchise is the gameplay, the stealth.

Dont know if underrated, but it irks me the wrong way when people say Quiet from Metal Gear Solid V is only there for boobies, sure, she is

• Chicken Teriyaki

• edited March 2017

No question? Okay.

Here's a bit of a personal question, but first, a little context:
    Earlier today I got a second part-time job at a local Smashburger because my other job only calls me in if they need extra help (which isn't as often as I would like it to be.) I got in today and after an hour, I knew it was a total piss hole and I made a huge mistake. The kitchen is in extremely poor condition (I only worked there for six hours and I can already count on two hands how many times I've almost slipped in there), I was thrown into the lunch rush with very little training and then they got pissed at me when I didn't know what I was doing, and about 90% of the employees were either rude, didn't know what they were doing, vague in their demands, or just weren't that friendly to be around. They also hired me on the spot and mentioned that they were short-staffed. I think I can understand that now. Because no one in their right minds would want to work there including myself.

I guess my question is, should I stick it out for a little longer or should I just quit now and look for a different part-time job?

• Oh yeah sorry lol what is your favorite Animal??

• Part time Job

• Cats.

Do you care that Green was banned?

• Did you mean look for another job or stick with the current terrible job?

Ronin4991 posted: »

Part time Job

• You could stay and try to fix the company and at the same time look for something else and peace out when you get the opportunity.

ralo229 posted: »

Did you mean look for another job or stick with the current terrible job?

• Look for another

Did you mean look for another job or stick with the current terrible job?

• Maybe

Which game is the scariest? Silent Hill 2, Amnesia or Alien Isolation?

• One word. Disappointing.

Would you rather have telekinesis or telepathy?

A hell of a lot better than Season 3. Opinions on TWD: S3?

• Personally, Silent Hill 2 and Amnesia suck, so I say Alien: Isolation.

Coca-Cola or Barqs Root Beer?

• Coca cola

Do you watch community?

• I've watched a few episodes, but really dislike the shitty humour. American humour in general for me doesn't work.

Have you played The Wolf Among Us and if you have, what do you like about it?

• The first Metal Gear Solid had a very good story, beyond great as I would say.

AronDracula posted: »

Yes, I loved Quiet. But I don't understand the hate on MGSV because of the story. Metal Gear Solid never had great stories anyway. The highlight of this franchise is the gameplay, the stealth.

• I have played The Wolf Among Us, what I liked about it was the atmosphere and the mystery in it.

What is your favorite zombie-apocalypse game and why? (Excluding The Walking Dead.)

• Besides TWD I gotta say Dying Light. Combining zombies with parkour is awesome.

What is your favourite music genre?

• I listen to a little bit of every genre but I have a preference for electro and rock.

Would you accept the gift/curse of absolute immortality?

• No. But if I could choose when to die, then yeah.

What is the meaning behind the song Bad Blood, by Sleeping At Last? It sounds like redemption, but I'm not enterily sure.

• Agreed. It sounds like redemption.

Do you think that Star Wars Battlefront II can make up for the shortcomings of the first game?

No. But if I could choose when to die, then yeah. What is the meaning behind the song Bad Blood, by Sleeping At Last? It sounds like redemption, but I'm not enterily sure.

• I'm not sure since I didn't play the first one

DC or Marvel?

• That's a toughie. DC in terms of animated films, but Marvel in terms of live action films.

Longest you've ever slept?

• 22 hours to be exact. I was up for two days straight and I remeber just chrashing around midnight and waking up at 10 PM later that day.

Celeberity crush?

That's a toughie. DC in terms of animated films, but Marvel in terms of live action films. Longest you've ever slept?

• edited April 2017

Edit.

That's a toughie. DC in terms of animated films, but Marvel in terms of live action films. Longest you've ever slept?

• Slept till 2:00pm one time.

Favorite open world in an open world video game?

• Fallout world. Even though it seems like hell, I'm genuinely interested in it.

In which platform did you play your very first game? And which was the first game you've ever played?

• Missile​Commander on Atari II.

What is the oldest electronic device, not including Apple, Android, or Amazon products, in your home?

• OS TI Basic ( Texas Instruments ) tombstone city

What "conspiracy theory" do you believe may have some truth to it?

• Honestly none that comes to mind. They all seem dumb to me.

What first world problem do you stumble across most often?

• Cup or remote being out of my reach.

For your breakfast: full english or just a black coffee?

• Full English all the way!

What is the worst secret you've ever kept from someone?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.