Answer the question above you

Comments

• I stole my classes entire collection of Goosebumps books when I was in second grade and they never found out it was me.

If you had to meet one character from The Walking Dead Game, who would it be?

NeonNoir posted: »

Full English all the way! What is the worst secret you've ever kept from someone?

• Clementine, duuhh.

Your favourite game of this year so far?

• I'd go with Resident Evil 7.

What country would you like to visit?

• LOOOOL, same. That game is awesome.

fallandir posted: »

I'd go with Resident Evil 7. What country would you like to visit?

• Norway

Favorite Star Wars character?

I'd go with Resident Evil 7. What country would you like to visit?

• Female crush- Alycia Debnam-Carey and Male crush- don't really know if he would be considered as a celebrity, but Roddy Grant

22 hours to be exact. I was up for two days straight and I remeber just chrashing around midnight and waking up at 10 PM later that day. Celeberity crush?

• Bobba Fett. Better Television Villain

Jerome Velaska from Gotham

enter image description here

Negan from The Walking Dead

enter image description here

• Negan. But that's only because I've never seen a single episode of Gotham.

Most underrated game?

• Resident Evil 7. That's because people keep saying it copied Outlast and P.T. and some think it's the worst RE game. Personally, this game is better than Resident Evil 4, which is overrated.

Underrated video game dialogue/quotes?

• people keep saying it copied Outlast and P.T. and some think it's the worst RE game

Whoa, where is that? I haven't seen comments like that anywhere. Just lots of praise for it.

AronDracula posted: »

Resident Evil 7. That's because people keep saying it copied Outlast and P.T. and some think it's the worst RE game. Personally, this game is better than Resident Evil 4, which is overrated. Underrated video game dialogue/quotes?

• edited April 2017

From The Stanley Parable; Quote -- "OH! DID YOU GET THE BROOM CLOSET ENDING? THE BROOM CLOSET ENDING WAS MY FAVOURITE!"
    Elaboration:

What is the coolest, most creative thing you have done in a video game?

• Probably shoot a portal on the moon. That's all I can think of.

Which do you like better, Tomb Raider (2013) or Rise of the Tomb Raider?

• Youtube comment section. You can't expect anything all nice.

AChicken posted: »

people keep saying it copied Outlast and P.T. and some think it's the worst RE game Whoa, where is that? I haven't seen comments like that anywhere. Just lots of praise for it.

• Green

Who's you favorite singer?

• Omg my comment got posted back here I'm so confused okay well new answer - idk tomb raider too well so which ever and

What season twdg season 1 2 or 3?

• I think season one is my favorite. But I absolutely love ANF after episode 4. I think I like it better than season 2.

Favorite Guardian of the Galaxy?

• I dunno. I guess Star-Lord?

Childhood icon?

• edited April 2017

Crash Bandicoot. If that's what you mean? Like, childhood hero? Then definitely Crash Bandicoot. Can't wait for the remake.

Favorite Puzzler video game? (I think everyone knows mine)

• edited April 2017

-

Acheive250 posted: »

Crash Bandicoot. If that's what you mean? Like, childhood hero? Then definitely Crash Bandicoot. Can't wait for the remake. Favorite Puzzler video game? (I think everyone knows mine)

• Does "The Last Guardian" count? It had some puzzles. And I don't play puzzle games usually.

What's your favorite animal?

• I used to have a budgie. He was sweet, adorable and nice. He died cause of an infection. Rest in peace, little guy.

What is your favourite sci-fi movie ?

Domi_nique posted: »

Does "The Last Guardian" count? It had some puzzles. And I don't play puzzle games usually. What's your favorite animal?

• Revenge of the Sith

What is the cringiest moment you have ever witnessed in video games?

• All of Ethan Mars' lines in Heavy Rain. XD

Did episode 4 of TWD A New Frontier change your opinion on the series?

• All of Ethan Mars' lines in Heavy Rain. XD

But I thought "SHAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUN" was the best line he has done.

BroKenny posted: »

All of Ethan Mars' lines in Heavy Rain. XD Did episode 4 of TWD A New Frontier change your opinion on the series?

• Nah man you're confusing that one with JAAAYYYY--SOONNNNN

AronDracula posted: »

All of Ethan Mars' lines in Heavy Rain. XD But I thought "SHAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUN" was the best line he has done.

• Did episode 4 of TWD A New Frontier change your opinion on the series?

It did improve the game a little, but not much.

What would you prefer to be granted right now, a 5 dollar bill or a handwritten message wishing you a good day?

• edited April 2017

Who wrote the message?

I can't answer without knowing this. I mean, it could be the devil for all I know.

Did episode 4 of TWD A New Frontier change your opinion on the series? It did improve the game a little, but not much. What would you prefer to be granted right now, a 5 dollar bill or a handwritten message wishing you a good day?

• $5, money is tight.

Do you even lift?

• YOU KNOW IT BRO.

Captain Kirk or Luke Skywalker?

• edited April 2017

Depends on the situation, but Luke Skywalker is better in every possible way.

Tea or coffee?

YOU KNOW IT BRO. Captain Kirk or Luke Skywalker?

• Tea, all the way. With lemon, raspberry syrup and one sugar.

What do you value most in life?

• My life.

Favorite fast food restaurant?

• Ummm, I don't eat fast food....but I guess noodles&company since they have pasta?

How many pet lives do you consider the value of a human life? (ex. 1pet life = equally valuable, 2 pet lives = 1/2 as)

• 1 pet life

Most disappointing game of this year so far?

• I haven't played many new games this year, so I'll just say Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy. I know that's not fair because it's not finished, but I can't think of anything else.

Favorite movie of the year so far?

• Logan

Clementine or Ellie?

Acheive250 posted: »

I haven't played many new games this year, so I'll just say Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy. I know that's not fair because it's not finished, but I can't think of anything else. Favorite movie of the year so far?

• Ooohhh, that's a tough one. I haven't actually finished TLOU yet, and so I feel more attached to Clementine.
    So yeah, I'll go with Clementine.

Favorite member of Javier's family?

• Mariana

Do you think Chloe Price from Life is Strange is being possesive and abusive towards Max or she's just a bossy friend?

• Mariana

Hmm, the one that was in it for 70 minutes...

Mariana Do you think Chloe Price from Life is Strange is being possesive and abusive towards Max or she's just a bossy friend?

• I would say somewhere in the middle, she definitely has possessive qualities (getting angry if you answer the phone to Kate in the diner)

What is the best telltale Walking Dead character? (except from clementine because obviously ;) )

Sign in to comment in this discussion.