What If TTG just stop TFTB here and move on without making a new season? Reaction?

Comments

• i would like to see what was inside the vault, you know how we went through the game trying to get this thing open? yeah, i wouldn't be disappointed if there wasn't another season but it would be kinda cool to see what was in the vault.

• Not really, as much as I enjoyed the game, I will live on without it. Maybe it's because I felt it felt complete?

• Even if there was to be a Season 2, I don't think they will reveal the Vault that easily. We will likely to be on another journey with Rhys and Fiona about the ... Vault secrets or something... and furthermore, we don't know if Gearbox allow Telltale to do a Season 2

i would like to see what was inside the vault, you know how we went through the game trying to get this thing open? yeah, i wouldn't be disappointed if there wasn't another season but it would be kinda cool to see what was in the vault.

• I don't know why, but I would be okay with the last episode being the last episode. I felt like it had a lot of unexplored potential, but the characters ended up changing so drastically that it kinda ended a lot of character arcs and helped tie things together well enough. I don't get the same unbearable feeling of sequel-hungry nostalgia that I get when I think of The Wolf Among Us.

• Agreed. Well, at the end of the day it's their franchise and, for whatever reason, they can be secretive about things that would be nice to know... Being a Rhysha I don't really want Season 2 just for romance. I liked the hook the game had, and to me the characters were likable and straightforward, instead of dull and forgettable.

Xannot posted: »

The mystery in Wolf Among Us wasn't that bad, it was a success. But I know what u mean, TFTB are more based on humor and adding dark mystery

• Of course I wouldn't want it to concentrate too much on the romance part, adding like 25% to 30 % of it is enough. The characters are definitely unforgettable, it left me missing them once in a while.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Agreed. Well, at the end of the day it's their franchise and, for whatever reason, they can be secretive about things that would be nice to

• Yeah thats probably what would happen anyways

Even if there was to be a Season 2, I don't think they will reveal the Vault that easily. We will likely to be on another journey with Rhys

• Should I tell him..?

Yes. THERE IS NO SEASON 2.

• hehe yeah very funny, i catch your joke................ hides under the bed and cries

JessePlays_ posted: »

Should I tell him..? Yes. THERE IS NO SEASON 2.

• The point of April Fools day is that your supposed to tell a joke, not the cold hard truth.

-proceeds to consume methanol and vodka-

JessePlays_ posted: »

Should I tell him..? Yes. THERE IS NO SEASON 2.

• I just don't get why Telltale won't do anything on The Wolf Among Us, it was an amazing series no doubt. Maybe because of the Fable Comic Books they mention?

Piggs posted: »

I don't know why, but I would be okay with the last episode being the last episode. I felt like it had a lot of unexplored potential, but th

• Well, they've lessened their possibilities a bit. I think Bigby mentions that he's had enough foot chases to count on one hand in the comics for example, and I think he's had 3 or so in the game, so they'd only be able to squeeze in a few chase scenes in the second season. A lot of stuff also was lost due to Bill Willingham's strict guidance on how to stay in line with the comics. The game takes place about 20 years before the comic, so I think they'd have some wiggle room for a second season, but they'd have a few more restrictions to work around if they wanna keep maintaining that level of alignment with the canon of the comic.

I just don't get why Telltale won't do anything on The Wolf Among Us, it was an amazing series no doubt. Maybe because of the Fable Comic Books they mention?

• edited April 2016

So they are afraid that if a second season were to be made, it won't be as awesome as the first. Like u said, there wasn't many chase scene in the second season, so if it comes out only to be a "quiet sheriff" rather than "the wolf style sheriff" players like us will be disappointed, very disappointed. Than I think I understand, man I wish Bill Willingham can just be a little bit more flexible

Piggs posted: »

Well, they've lessened their possibilities a bit. I think Bigby mentions that he's had enough foot chases to count on one hand in the comics

• edited April 2016

I'd be alright with the fact that there would be no continuation. The finale is wonderful as it is, and while I'd be absolutely ecstatic hearing TTG are making the second season, I'm currently looking forward to Batman. Always exciting to see which new directions things are taking and what new franchises TTG are exploring.

• Holy shit, Bunting's back!

buntingsir posted: »

I'd be alright with the fact that there would be no continuation. The finale is wonderful as it is, and while I'd be absolutely ecstatic hea

• oh lol, I never left, just been lurking mostly. Nice to see you Lottiiiiiiiii!

lottii-lu posted: »

Holy shit, Bunting's back!

• Nice to see you too, Bunting!

oh lol, I never left, just been lurking mostly. Nice to see you Lottiiiiiiiii!

• After Batman, there will be a new marvel series coming up, as well as Game Of Thrones Season 2. It will take quite sometimes for TFTB Season 2 to be release, if they are. Probably late 2017 to mid 2018, nevertheless its better than officially announcing not releasing Season 2

I'd be alright with the fact that there would be no continuation. The finale is wonderful as it is, and while I'd be absolutely ecstatic hea

• It's only natural to not announce anything right now, since it depends on Gearbox. They won't break any promises if there won't be the second season and live up to our expectations if there will be the continuation after all.

After Batman, there will be a new marvel series coming up, as well as Game Of Thrones Season 2. It will take quite sometimes for TFTB Season

• Why would they officially announce they aren't releasing something? They typically like to keep their opportunities open even if they aren't working on something, but that doesn't mean anything is in the works.

After Batman, there will be a new marvel series coming up, as well as Game Of Thrones Season 2. It will take quite sometimes for TFTB Season

• This would be me-

Me

But seriously; I would at least hope TellTale gets a say in the proceeding Borderlands games. And of course, see our characters again.

• This is what I'm afraid of. If Telltale owns the Tales characters, Gearbox may not think it's worth it to license them to appear in the next Borderlands games, especially if they'd just be NPC's.

This would be me- But seriously; I would at least hope TellTale gets a say in the proceeding Borderlands games. And of course, see our characters again.

• I would be somewhat alright if the ending wasn't so damn mysterious...nothing against the mysterious endings in general but this ending was mysterious in a wrong way....I can't say goodbye to this game before I know what happened to them!! :D

• Me too, buntingsir. I also never left, just simply watching and lurking from the distance. :)

oh lol, I never left, just been lurking mostly. Nice to see you Lottiiiiiiiii!

• i just assume we'll hear something about the gang and what happened to them in the upcoming Borderlands 3.

Mysterious In a wrong way, how? o.o I personally was so happy about what was happening in the final part in general, they got to their destination, so to me that particular story felt complete without a necessity of elaborating more. While it left some room for our speculations, it also presents the capacity for continuing the narration and presenting new storylines. Anything could happen to them from that point and I think that's the case with the most ambiguous endings anyway, at least i can't think of any other examples.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I would be somewhat alright if the ending wasn't so damn mysterious...nothing against the mysterious endings in general but this ending was mysterious in a wrong way....I can't say goodbye to this game before I know what happened to them!!

• Hi, Dave, nice to see you too!

Me too, buntingsir. I also never left, just simply watching and lurking from the distance.

• I just hate cliff hangers so much :D so so much..

I mean I can see what you are saying but I'm just personally not a fan of these kinds of endings unless it's guaranteed to have a sequel like The game of Thrones. And I would rather see them in another TT game than in Borderlands 3 anyway..but oh well...

They just..teleported..vanished away..no that's not a satisfying ending for me! x]

i just assume we'll hear something about the gang and what happened to them in the upcoming Borderlands 3. Mysterious In a wrong way, how

• Telltale needs to put this kind of ending in order for fans to keep up hope for season 2 even if they do not want to announced, if Gearbox is gonna make Borderlands 3, it's still gonna be release around late 2018. Its no different from telltale TFTB season 2 if they are gonna release it in the future, also 2018 as they have alot of projects on hand right now. But if u let me choose what to come out in 2018, I choose TFTB Season 2

I just hate cliff hangers so much so so much.. I mean I can see what you are saying but I'm just personally not a fan of these kinds of

• Just vanished... :D If you put it that way lol, I see. it's really all up to our interpretation right now, they could end up stranded somewhere, travelling or battling another monster guardian alien thing... I'd rather too, but nonetheless Borderlands 3 is like a beacon of hope for me if we won't see anymore Tales.

I just hate cliff hangers so much so so much.. I mean I can see what you are saying but I'm just personally not a fan of these kinds of

• It is so nice to see you too. :)

Hi, Dave, nice to see you too!

• I have personally never played Borderlands 1 and 2, I got to known them through TFTB and if Borderlands 3 is going to be release first, I don't mind buying it, and if I get to see TFTB characters inside Borderlands 3, chances of me buying Borderlands 3 increase 500% haha Both companies right now are having their own projects, we will just have to wait and see

Just vanished... If you put it that way lol, I see. it's really all up to our interpretation right now, they could end up stranded somewher

• edited April 2016

Maybe it's was just an NPC's, but who knows? TFTB has gotten so many positive reviews that it might change things. In order for season 2 voice to be heard more, the game has to become more popular. Currently TFTB on steam has got 8.2K and 95% positive reviews, it's higher than GoT but still lose to TWD and TWAU. The game needs to be more spread out for a season 2 to happen.

This is what I'm afraid of. If Telltale owns the Tales characters, Gearbox may not think it's worth it to license them to appear in the next Borderlands games, especially if they'd just be NPC's.

• this is how i feel about windows 10

This would be me- But seriously; I would at least hope TellTale gets a say in the proceeding Borderlands games. And of course, see our characters again.

• I'd prefer an answer over complete mystery

Why would they officially announce they aren't releasing something? They typically like to keep their opportunities open even if they aren't working on something, but that doesn't mean anything is in the works.

• Yo Nohuhhuh, off topic question, but can I use one of your pictures as my avatar? :P

• edited April 2016

I think it's gotten to the point where I wouldn't be surprised (let's just ignore my previous comment saying I would cry a lot), Telltale have got a lot on their plate at the moment and whilst I'd love to see an appearance from Fiona, Rhys, Sasha and Vaughn again I kinda don't see it happening anymore - but I think we might see/hear from them in a Borderlands 3.

• Sure :> now I'm just scared to know which one it is ;D

lottii-lu posted: »

Yo Nohuhhuh, off topic question, but can I use one of your pictures as my avatar? :P

• Thx ily <3

Sure :> now I'm just scared to know which one it is ;D

• Well, Rhys and Fiona disappearing in the end seems prime sequel material. I could get behind the two new PCs being Vaughn and Sasha, in their quest to bring their friend and sister, respectively, back home.

Of all of TTG's current franchises, I would like another season of Tales the most.

• Honestly? I'm kind of expecting it at this point. With Borderlands 3 in the making and all...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.