I actually feel bad for the Rhyiona shippers.

2»

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited April 2016

enter image description here

Please do, and if you don't mind do it into this mug, tears are very nutritious.

• Try the wall.

Where do I hit my head?

• It's because some of the Rhyiona shippers didn't know that option to choose Rhyiona was in the "stay away from my sister" option. It only said "I like your sister". It would have be easier for them to notice if one of the options said "I like you more" rather then saying "I'm in love with someone else" or "stay away from my sister".

• I'll never understand fanatic shippers :(

• Did you really need to write a fucking wall to talk about a ship?

Mellorine posted: »

I really have nothing against Rhyonna, but what exactly makes you all think your ship > should < be an option ? If it's happening you

• ... Of course ?

papai46 posted: »

Did you really need to write a fucking wall to talk about a ship?

• Lol Tales From the HuniePop

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

The game isn't exactly a dating simulator.

• Don't try. It's the best and worst thing that can happen to someone.

I'll never understand fanatic shippers

• I can see that a lil bit of shipcorse happened.

But I'll give my say on this. Honestly if it makes you feel better, I am a Rhyiona shipper and I didn't give two shits about who was going to end up with who. Don't get me wrong, I was happy when there was a choice to imply it but I could of delt without the option anyway. I know Rhysha isn't bad and I can understand why Telltale rooted for that in the first place.

Besides, the game wasn't about romance, it never was, if anything whoever Rhys was going to end up with was the least of my worries for this game.

• Rakk hive

papai46 posted: »

Did you really need to write a fucking wall to talk about a ship?

• edited April 2016

I was more worried about who was going to live, to be honest! XD (I'm too used to TWDG, where it seems that 5 or 6 characters die per episode, if not more.)

lottii-lu posted: »

I can see that a lil bit of shipcorse happened. But I'll give my say on this. Honestly if it makes you feel better, I am a Rhyiona shippe

• Totally didn't feel the Sasha thing nor did I see it coming. The constant banter/dialogue & togetherness with Fiona made it the natural choice, you chose how they interact with each other after all the early hostilities. Totally broke my heart at end because there's only one true choice of a relationship compared to nothing or 'I'm interested in someone else'.

• People do ship a lot around here huh? Well, it seems like we can only wait.

• Yeah...it's...kind of a thing here.

Chusets posted: »

People do ship a lot around here huh? Well, it seems like we can only wait.

• I bet.**** Hahahah.

Yeah...it's...kind of a thing here.

• WAS.

It WAS a thing.

The threads and this whole subforum are basically dead.

Yeah...it's...kind of a thing here.

• Then why are the threads still here?

WAS. It WAS a thing. The threads and this whole subforum are basically dead.

• edited June 2016

No one's going to remove them.

They get one or two comments every couple of days. Compare that to the 300 comments a day when the series was going and you'll realize they're completely dead. There's not much competition to make them sink because as I said, this subforum is dead.

Then why are the threads still here?

• As hard as Telltale was pushing Sasha, I figured she was my only choice. I would have liked to ship Rhys and Fiona, but the game didn't seem to be leading me down that path.

• I would have liked to ship Rhys and Fiona, but the game didn't seem to be leading me down that path.

Yeah.... it's not like there is a option where Rhys get's to imply that he's into "someone else"

Wink Wonk ;)

As hard as Telltale was pushing Sasha, I figured she was my only choice. I would have liked to ship Rhys and Fiona, but the game didn't seem to be leading me down that path.

• I think what he meant is that the game pushed him to think that Rhys and Sasha was the only way so he didn't even try anything else.

lottii-lu posted: »

I would have liked to ship Rhys and Fiona, but the game didn't seem to be leading me down that path. Yeah.... it's not like there is a option where Rhys get's to imply that he's into "someone else" Wink Wonk

• oh

rip

I think what he meant is that the game pushed him to think that Rhys and Sasha was the only way so he didn't even try anything else.

• edited June 2016

Bigby Wolf and Snow White had feelings for each other that were beyond the player's control.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well the game was made from step one for Lee and Clem to form a bond, because without it the game would be missing a huge part. Also Alvin a

• Kinda late response but, Bigby and Snow are characters that Telltale took from Fables, who canonically like each other, and the comics showed that Bigby had a crush on Snow when he first met her and had no interest in anyone else.

Piggs posted: »

Bigby Wolf and Snow White had feelings for each other that were beyond the player's control.

• Didn't figure it being late would bother you. I know about Fables. My point is that you had zero control over Bigby's interest in Snow, and I felt that it didn't effect the quality of the game and that they still managed to tell a good story.

Poogers555 posted: »

Kinda late response but, Bigby and Snow are characters that Telltale took from Fables, who canonically like each other, and the comics showed that Bigby had a crush on Snow when he first met her and had no interest in anyone else.

• Well, small interactions are different from full scenes. Its essentially a subplot. A real subplot that knows how to stay one instead of having a massive focus.

Piggs posted: »

Didn't figure it being late would bother you. I know about Fables. My point is that you had zero control over Bigby's interest in Snow, and I felt that it didn't effect the quality of the game and that they still managed to tell a good story.

• Announced:

Telltale Presents!: Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 Rhys Dating Simulator

• I said we and Sasha were just friends.I don't know where that's bringing me.

• Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 Rhys Dating Simulator

I'd lose faith in Telltale if that actually happened.

Announced: Telltale Presents!: Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 Rhys Dating Simulator

• The original poster of this thread has requested it be closed.

This discussion has been closed.