It's gonna be Rated M, so what should I expect?

They said it's gonna be at the same paremeters as TWAU and TWD, so what am I supposed to aspect? Are they going to say 1 F word every 5 mins like in both of those games? Wouldn't that be out of character for most Batman characters?(I hope they tone down the swearing), Will Batman kill? (I hope we get the chance to), is it Drama or Comedy?

That's all my doubts for now

Comments

• Probably other characters saying the F word, a lot of gore and maybe a little nudity. Why would it be a comedy? Are they going for an Adam West style Batman, but with mature themes?

• Are they going for an Adam West style Batman

God I hope so.

enter image description here

alexgo posted: »

Probably other characters saying the F word, a lot of gore and maybe a little nudity. Why would it be a comedy? Are they going for an Adam West style Batman, but with mature themes?

• Im guessing theres going to be alot of F words, maybe more like Walking Dead terms of F word though, I feel like almost every sentence in Wolf had an F bomb

• No, there probably won't be huge amounts of swearing, just a small bit. Maybe some of the villains or I could see mostly the police officers swearing every time they see Batman, or a gruesome murder. And I do think that there'll be quite a bit of gore and violent themes (at crime scenes), considering we know TTG wants to focus on Batman's detective side. Pretty sure it'd be a very dramatic game.

• I hope so.

AChicken posted: »

No, there probably won't be huge amounts of swearing, just a small bit. Maybe some of the villains or I could see mostly the police officers

• Wouldn't that be kinda out of character for most people?

Poogers555 posted: »

Im guessing theres going to be alot of F words, maybe more like Walking Dead terms of F word though, I feel like almost every sentence in Wolf had an F bomb

• Hated Adam West's Batman

Probably other characters saying the F word, a lot of gore and maybe a little nudity. Why would it be a comedy? Are they going for an Adam West style Batman, but with mature themes?

• Im not saying Batman is swearing

Wouldn't that be kinda out of character for most people?

• Two words. Bat butt.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I would expect it to be similar to The Wolf Among Us in terms of language and themes.

• edited April 2016

You should expect this:

• edited April 2016

langue and violence?

• This is gonna be rated M? Why? Arkham Knight was rated M for one scene, and even then it was pushing it.

• Two more. Bat Nipples.

Two words. Bat butt.

• It's probably going to be dark. I expect there to be some torture scenes. Maybe some gore and probably some sex scenes.

• Not sure..
    But i know what NOT to xpect:
    this

• Two more. Bat codpiece.

Two more. Bat Nipples.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited May 2016

Batman Incorporated in AC has good one too.

Two more. Bat codpiece.

• edited April 2016

Makes sense that it would be.

As long as we get either a Kim Basinger styled Vicki Vale, or a Michelle Pfeifer styled Catwoman, and have a couple of nude scenes with them, I'm way in.

Those two are SMOKING HOT! Even now.

• TWAU was extremely brutal with the swearing and content, more than TWD in terms of content, so I don't think it will be as bad as TWAU content wise.

• It's not game of thrones

It's probably going to be dark. I expect there to be some torture scenes. Maybe some gore and probably some sex scenes.

• As long as this series doesn't slip into All Star Batman & Robin territory (I'm the goddamn Batman etc.), it'll be fine. :P

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2016

Sunshine and Lollipops

...jokes aside, I expect it will be heading for a darker interpretation. If you check the Pre-Season News thread, you will see that one of the writers for Minecraft over heard the writing process for Batman and compared it to something out of a CSI episode.

• AND?

Mayans posted: »

It's not game of thrones

• ...and Batman isn't known for sex scenes.

AND?

• Awwwwwwww

...and Batman isn't known for sex scenes.

• enter image description here

Was funny the first time.

• Rated M for magnificent.

• All I know that's gonna happen is Alfred will remember that

• it was rated M for which scene?

JawaEater posted: »

This is gonna be rated M? Why? Arkham Knight was rated M for one scene, and even then it was pushing it.

• 1 word. AWESOME. This is the kind of game I expected from TT.

TFTB style swearing

TWAU style mystery and suspense

GOT style drama

Sunshine and Lollipops ...jokes aside, I expect it will be heading for a darker interpretation. If you check the Pre-Season News thread,

• The Professor Pyg sidequest, other then that, there is nothing worse then the previous 2 games.

it was rated M for which scene?

• That was one of the worst written things I've ever seen.

pyrrhus19 posted: »

As long as this series doesn't slip into All Star Batman & Robin territory (I'm the goddamn Batman etc.), it'll be fine. :P

• It still cracks me up every time.

You retarded or something? I'm the goddamn Batman.

That was one of the worst written things I've ever seen.

• I can see it being like the Daredevil Series on Netflix. Really friggin dark and Brutal

• edited April 2016

Arkham Knight was M rated too and the only M rated thing I found in the game is Batman's hallucination of Barbara killing herself.

• What was that quest about? And Barbara killing herself was another factor.

JawaEater posted: »

The Professor Pyg sidequest, other then that, there is nothing worse then the previous 2 games.

• Hey not as bad as the Lego Batman or the HISHE Batman who say "I'm Batman".

It still cracks me up every time. You retarded or something? I'm the goddamn Batman.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.