It's gonna be Rated M, so what should I expect?

2»

Comments

• Hey not as bad as the Lego Batman or the HISHE Batman who say "I'm Batman".

That was one of the worst written things I've ever seen.

• Nope, its offscreen and bloodless, the other two games had scenes much more graphic then that.

What was that quest about? And Barbara killing herself was another factor.

• TWD's deaths.

1 word. AWESOME. This is the kind of game I expected from TT. TFTB style swearing TWAU style mystery and suspense GOT style drama

• But this is meant to be serious, not a parody.

TDF16 posted: »

Hey not as bad as the Lego Batman or the HISHE Batman who say "I'm Batman".

• And Professor Pyg and Jason's torture scenes.

• i would love Alfred to throw down an F-Bomb or two

• edited May 2016

that would be hilarious

PapaLarkin posted: »

i would love Alfred to throw down an F-Bomb or two

• I would love that to happen

PapaLarkin posted: »

i would love Alfred to throw down an F-Bomb or two

• Being it's a telltale game you SHOULD expect a decision or two involving killing, sparing, or just maiming, your enemy(ies). And the telltale game design team isn't exactly shy when it comes to swearing, but Batman has never been one for vulgarity. At least not until recent comic storylines. Being a telltale game you can expect drama. Being Batman expect some good one liners. And I expect him to say at some point "I am Vengeance! I am the night! I... AM... BATMAN!!!" Great line.

Personally I think it'll be along the same lines as The Wolf Among Us season 1. Starts off with setting the mood, throw in a fight scene, some romance (probably with Catwoman or Talia Al Ghul), ends first episode with murder victim. Second episode Batman investigates the murder, points the finger at a villain or two, gets nowhere, second murder victim. Third episode Batman investigates second murder, some twists and turns, decisions from the first episode comes into play, episode ends with evidence pointing towards someone met in episode 1 (Like how Bigby found the photo of Crane with the Snow White look alike). Episode 4 has Batman hunting suspect only to find out the suspect is innocent, and either being framed, or someone else has a similar MO (Like another freeze ray villain if Mister Freeze is suspected). Ends with fight where Batman is nearly killed. Episode 5 has Batman recovering in the Batcave, goes to hunt down the culprit, finds culprit, culprit fights back. Batman wins, Decision to kill the culprit or bring them in is given to the player.

I'm also predicting right now the culprit is Ras Al Ghul and your decision to kill him or not does not matter since Ras Al Ghul refuses to freaking die.

• Well...

Hoping it to be like MCSM but with drama

Cardren posted: »

Being it's a telltale game you SHOULD expect a decision or two involving killing, sparing, or just maiming, your enemy(ies). And the telltal

• Drugs, Sex, and Rock and Roll.

• This isn't Game of Thrones nor is it Borderlands

CunningFox posted: »

Drugs, Sex, and Rock and Roll.

• edited May 2016

It was a joke, buddy.

This isn't Game of Thrones nor is it Borderlands

• All right, kid (or buddy).

CunningFox posted: »

It was a joke, buddy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.