Which theories, did you have while playing TWD for the first time.

Comments

• . I thought that Jolene was... the stranger's wife...

Uh...huh?

Acheive250 posted: »

I thought that since Omid died, Christa would name her baby after him like he wanted... I still think they should've done that. I thought B

• Yeah, look, I wasn't thinking...

Jolene had a daughter, the Stranger said his wife took his daughter...

She seemed to think that all men were monsters, her husband the Stranger lost their child... I just thought it made sense at the time :/

DabigRG posted: »

. I thought that Jolene was... the stranger's wife... Uh...huh?

• Oh, okay. That is a decent theory, if only the Stranger didn't say he found them both in the road the next day and kept his wife's head.

Yeah, look, I wasn't thinking... Jolene had a daughter, the Stranger said his wife took his daughter... She seemed to think that all men were monsters, her husband the Stranger lost their child... I just thought it made sense at the time

• Either Carver, Sarah, Kenny, Buricko, or Jane would be the one to shoot Clementine.

• edited November 2016

Sorry, but who's Buricko?

Is he the guy at the end of the Jane ending?

Either Carver, Sarah, Kenny, Buricko, or Jane would be the one to shoot Clementine.

• One of Arvo's friends that participated in the shootout at the beginning of episode 5. He looks like this:

enter image description here

Sorry, but who's Buricko? Is he the guy at the end of the Jane ending?

• Oh, okay. Thanks.

One of Arvo's friends that participated in the shootout at the beginning of episode 5. He looks like this:

• np

Oh, okay. Thanks.

• i thought the ending scene of No Time Left would be:

getting in the boat and putting the life jacket on Clem, and Kenny asks you "What do you think about... everything. I mean. Carley...Duck...Kat...Ben. What do you think? Was this boat, all worth it?"

your final options are:

• "..."

• "We're what remains."

• "No, it wasn't."

• "Yes."

Kenny then looks depressed, shrugs, and starts the boat. Lee gives one more look at Clem, a worried look, but then smiles. it then fades to black.

i originally thought S1 would end on the boat, i even pictured it a lot in my head.

• You could leave Mr. Parker behind...you just have to wait a LooOooNG time for it to happen.

Pipas posted: »

I thought that the (?) ...will remember that. notifications meant that the character would actually remember that and it'd somehow be import

• I wish all of this happened in No time left.

i thought the ending scene of No Time Left would be: getting in the boat and putting the life jacket on Clem, and Kenny asks you "What do

• I love how you got a picture of him right before Kenny kills him.

Also, does he have a silencer on?

One of Arvo's friends that participated in the shootout at the beginning of episode 5. He looks like this:

• Instead, this happened.

enter image description here

I wish all of this happened in No time left.

• It sort of looks like it, it would make shooting a lot safer.

But I can't remember how loud it was.

I love how you got a picture of him right before Kenny kills him. Also, does he have a silencer on?

• edited June 2017

A bit louder than Vitali's AK47.

Despite that, I'm assuming he either wasn't the one to shoot Mike or the shots simply weren't powerful enough to do sufficient damage to an arm. I remember considering having him shoot Sarah at one point but then I went "Oh wait a minute--that's a fuckin' shotgun!"

It sort of looks like it, it would make shooting a lot safer. But I can't remember how loud it was.

• Duck was the one stealing supplies from Lilly.

• I knew that, but I also thought you could leave Ben behind as well.

You could leave Mr. Parker behind...you just have to wait a LooOooNG time for it to happen.

• enter image description here

Duck was the one stealing supplies from Lilly.

• Glenn took Clem

• edited November 2016

...Que.:confused:

Glenn took Clem

• edited June 2017

And that's one of the reasons why I suspected him.

• edited November 2016

AJ was really the antichrist and was the reason NGB was an abhorrent mess. He was also influencing peoples' minds to do more and more stupid shit as the episode trudged on through it's urine fueled story-telling.

1.) I mean, notice how Clem looked at AJ and was hypnotized to start crawling like a mindless husk to him at the beginning or else he would command a stray bullet to hit her.

2.) When crossing the dumb-river on the dumb-part, only when AJ was safe on the other side was when Luke started falling through the ice and walkers magically popped up to make things worse.

3.) AJ also needed Kenny for the final fatal sacrifice. So when trying to get away from him in the blizzard, his dark spell casted a walker and froze up the brake lining so that Clem and Jane would crash the car.

4.) And the Kenny and Jane fight was him toying with his victims. Either Jane or Kenny would be sacrificed by him as his finale proclamation of power. I mean, a knife would only support this as Ken was trying to ritualistically pierce her heart. He probably would've pulled it out had he had that chance too.

• No, because you can hear the gunshots from the shotgun as he shoots.

I love how you got a picture of him right before Kenny kills him. Also, does he have a silencer on?

• Sarah was having a psychotic breakdown when Clementine and Jane went looking for her.

Sarah and Luke were fighting in the trailer park after Nick ran off.

• Isn't that what happened...?

Sarah was having a psychotic breakdown when Clementine and Jane went looking for her. Sarah and Luke were fighting in the trailer park after Nick ran off.

• Which one?

Isn't that what happened...?

• Both.

Which one?

• edited June 2017

Doy! :P

Anyway, no neither of those happen, unfortunately. The worst Sarah does at that point is talk to Clementine with this bitter/cynical tone if you've been mean to her and the yelling and bumping you hear when the other two enter the trailer park was apparently Luke trying to pick her up or something and her freaking out.

The first was mostly based on the next time segment, btw. Still, I thought she was the one who broke his ribs the first playthrough.

Both.

• Thought because he had the other radio

...Que.

• Oooooh! I completely forgot that was a thing! Where did that other walkie talkie come from, anyway?

Thought because he had the other radio

• Wow, I never thought of that.

Thought because he had the other radio

• Would Eddie have a group or be alone? What would make him attack our people if he was outnumbered? There would have to be a different story.

However, the narrative heavily suggests that Natasha was indeed sick. But yeah, it would have worked if Eddie had taken Arvo's role, with the difference that stealing the bag of supplies would be fairly more justified in my opinion.

• Who was Matt?

Actually, he's quite winded and in pain in the climax, enough to hold his side for a bit. It did give us that one hilarious moment, tho. Ka

• Clem had one and Lee found the other one on the house

Oooooh! I completely forgot that was a thing! Where did that other walkie talkie come from, anyway?

• Oh, okay. It's been so long since last I've played that episode. I think a third playthrough is in order.

Clem had one and Lee found the other one on the house

• It took me a minute to remember too.

Oh, okay. It's been so long since last I've played that episode. I think a third playthrough is in order.

• we would find Christa in the woods, shot or as a walker
    • the baby was Carver's. We don't know that it isn't.
    • Sarah would be a central character in the story
    • Kenny would pull himself together
    • everyone alive after the firefight would be alive at the end
    • Bonnie would keep her promises to not be dishonest again and help raise A.J.
  • edited November 2016

Sarah would be a central character in the story

Is that really applicable a theory? She's essentially Clementine's answer to Kenny, so of course you'd expect her to have a major presence in the Season. :lol:

Bon-Bon posted: »

* we would find Christa in the woods, shot or as a walker * the baby was Carver's. We don't know that it isn't. * Sarah would be a central

• What do you mean?

Sarah would be a central character in the story Is that really applicable a theory? She's essentially Clementine's answer to Kenny, so of course you'd expect her to have a major presence in the Season.

• edited November 2016

As I stated in my Foils topic, both are Shadow Archetypes that represents Lee and Clementine(the player character)'s repressed flaws and whom they form an encouragingly friendly relationship that later has a determinant affect on their later interaction. Both are emotion driven with a tendency towards negative emotions, both have little to no regard for rules or authority at times, both are older than their friend, and both are incredibly attached to their family members.

It's a similar purpose that also raised a question: Why was Sarah suddenly not allowed to fulfill her potential with this purpose? She was the one of the only things by Amid the Ruins that still gave Clementine a personal stake in the plot and talking to her after you save her from the trailer park seemed to be setting up some sort of falling out with Clementine and/or Jane--then it's just like "Nope! Can't have her and Jane at the same time!" :angry:

Bon-Bon posted: »

What do you mean?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.