Bank Account Glitch?

I'm playing through the whole series again, and Fiona's bank account is on at least $9,000,000. Is that a glitch, or is that normal? Because I was expecting the bank account to reset to 0.

Comments

• It's definitely a glitch. You can contact Telltale Support if you like, or you can just lavishly decorate all of your characters/vehicles and Loaderbot across each episode. :P

• Still waiting for this to happen in my real bank account...

• Just rewind the save file for your life once you beat the final episode (if you stopped your adoptive parent from activating a bomb in a death race previously), it's easy. :P

Still waiting for this to happen in my real bank account...

• I'm currently glitched because I don't have a adoptive parent activating a bomb in a death race. Do you know how to fix this?

Just rewind the save file for your life once you beat the final episode (if you stopped your adoptive parent from activating a bomb in a death race previously), it's easy. :P

• All I can suggest is spending your money on characters and the caravan.

Also, you are lucky to have that glitch though. If only my bank account was like Fiona's.

• Yeah yeah, just try Ctrl+Alt+Delete and insert this program called "Rhys-W1ns" into the task manager. From there you should just be able to nuke the shit out of the race.

Poogers555 posted: »

I'm currently glitched because I don't have a adoptive parent activating a bomb in a death race. Do you know how to fix this?

• Happened to me, but in that playthrough I had killed Felix so all I had was 2035.

• i had this glitch so with it i bought the most expensive things in the games but didnt happen in the playthrough after

• I have it. Happens every playthrough :)

enter image description here

• jmmjmm
    edited May 2016

You'd better use J4(K5-H4X.EXE, it has a better firewall bypass tool (and probably better hacking tools and assets)

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for any potential body takeovers, partial or otherwise

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Yeah yeah, just try Ctrl+Alt+Delete and insert this program called "Rhys-W1ns" into the task manager. From there you should just be able to nuke the shit out of the race.

• Sir, you don't need support for that glitch. Just keep it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.