Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion Thread

Comments

• Start with thor then guardians and end with panther

Okay so as somebody who is very iffy and critical on the MCU (emphasis on very) and hasn't seen Guardians 2, Thor 3 or Black Panther and als

• Oh fudge I have not seen Panther yet I thought it was just a solo movie to get him out there before IW

If you aren't wanting to watch the movies, I would say that really only Black Panther would be "required" viewing. You may be a little confu

• X-Force gon' give it to ya

• The Avengers trailer was fucking lit, and the Deadpool trailer was tight as fuck. I'm goddamn hyped!

• And you talk just like deadpool every other word is a f bomb

captainivy1 posted: »

The Avengers trailer was fucking lit, and the Deadpool trailer was tight as fuck. I'm goddamn hyped!

• NEW LEAKED CLIP FOR INFINITY WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Spoilers?

Sbs1280 posted: »

NEW LEAKED CLIP FOR INFINITY WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edited March 2018

Not really. It happens after some big moment in the beginning, from what I can gather.
    The clip in question is this: (Not the best quality, but, of course, that's cause it's an unauthorised leak. First appeared exclusively to viewers of the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards this past saturday.)

AronDracula posted: »

Spoilers?

• Ah, shorter clip was part of the leaked trailer shown at comic-con last year, so nothing new for me.

AChicken posted: »

Not really. It happens after some big moment in the beginning, from what I can gather. The clip in question is this: (Not the best qualit

• None

AronDracula posted: »

Spoilers?

• A few new Infinity War commercials (with new scenes) are floating around on TV, if you want to try and catch them.

• Some Captain Marvel news came out there, Agent Phil Coulson, Ronan the Accuser and Korath the Pursuer are all confirmed to be making an appearance.

• WHAT! RONAN AND KORATH I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED NOW

CathalOHara posted: »

Some Captain Marvel news came out there, Agent Phil Coulson, Ronan the Accuser and Korath the Pursuer are all confirmed to be making an appearance.

• I know the movie is set in the 90s, so they probably won't acknowledge that Coulson is still alive in the present day, but man, will it be good to see him on the big screen again. So excited for his appearance! :)

CathalOHara posted: »

Some Captain Marvel news came out there, Agent Phil Coulson, Ronan the Accuser and Korath the Pursuer are all confirmed to be making an appearance.

• hey fellas just gonna post this here. this is a tier ranking i made of all the marvel properties from 2000 onwards that i've actually seen. this is all the facts and if you disagree you are wrong and i challenge you to a fist fight at the playground today at 3 PM my dad will bring snacks and gamecube

• Wait a minute, how is Ghost Rider 2 not in the shit-tier?

hey fellas just gonna post this here. this is a tier ranking i made of all the marvel properties from 2000 onwards that i've actually seen.

• Age of ultron was fucking awesome prepare for the ass whooping of your life,meet me at the playground in an hour.

hey fellas just gonna post this here. this is a tier ranking i made of all the marvel properties from 2000 onwards that i've actually seen.

• edited April 2018

I very much disagree with Civil being just okay and with Jessica Jones S2 and Age of Ultron being shit tier, and I definitely would not call Spider-Man 3 great. But other than that, good list :p

Also I thought you saw Doctor Strange?

• I believe i did, but i forgot to add it. I also forgot to add Agents of SHIELD season 1

lupinb0y posted: »

I very much disagree with Civil being just okay and with Jessica Jones S2 and Age of Ultron being shit tier, and I definitely would not call Spider-Man 3 great. But other than that, good list Also I thought you saw Doctor Strange?

• you best be ready mother fucker ima get ya

Age of ultron was fucking awesome prepare for the ass whooping of your life,meet me at the playground in an hour.

• The director mostly. I have a bias towards Brian Taylor because of Crank.

Wait a minute, how is Ghost Rider 2 not in the shit-tier?

• Just remember when im on top of you beating your face in,you can always apologize for what you've done and I might forgive you for this transgression.

you best be ready mother fucker ima get ya

• maybe so, but i have too much arrogance and too little regard for my own life to give a shit so bring it on cocksucker (ง'̀-'́)ง

Just remember when im on top of you beating your face in,you can always apologize for what you've done and I might forgive you for this transgression.

• This is going to be a huge movie! The entire MCU has pretty much been leading up to this movie, ever since we got to see Thanos in Avengers and then he made his return in both Guardians Of The Galaxy and Avengers Age Of Ultron everyone has wanted to see him in action and finally this is the movie that will deliver Thanos in action, Avengers was made in 2012 meaning we have waited 7 years to see this and WOW! it has been worth the wait.

Awesome poster time! So.. Are Hawkeye and Ant-Man not in this movie at all? I thought there was supposed to be around 30 big Marvel p

• cocksucker? no that's what your mom is gonna be when I strike a victory pose on your broken battered body.

maybe so, but i have too much arrogance and too little regard for my own life to give a shit so bring it on cocksucker (ง'̀-'́)ง

• Am I the only one here who learned about Iron Man from the 90's animated series before MCU?

• I actually agree with everything on that list

• hell yea my dude

Sbs1280 posted: »

I actually agree with everything on that list

• Avengers Infinity War comes in just 10 days! It's crazy how close we are to the movie!

Me personally, I'm looking forward most to the Black Panther scenes as he was my favorite hero during Civil War.

• edited April 2018

T-ten days?!! 0_0

Avengers Infinity War comes in just 10 days! It's crazy how close we are to the movie! Me personally, I'm looking forward most to the Black Panther scenes as he was my favorite hero during Civil War.

• I'm in Australia so it's only one week for me ;)

Avengers Infinity War comes in just 10 days! It's crazy how close we are to the movie! Me personally, I'm looking forward most to the Black Panther scenes as he was my favorite hero during Civil War.

• edited April 2018

I cant believe that the release is so close! when they first announced Avengers Infinity War I always saw it as the movie that would take ages to release and now we are only 10 days away!

• In anticipation for Infinity War I present the two best MCU movie promos.

• I hope they'll do similar promo for Ant-man and the Wasp as well.

lupinb0y posted: »

In anticipation for Infinity War I present the two best MCU movie promos.

• 9 Days left! We're in the single digits :scream:

• Obviously they save the best trailer for last.

• edited April 2018

Peter the best character confirmed

Obviously they save the best trailer for last.

• He sure puts Peter Parker to shame, that's for sure.

Pipas posted: »

Peter the best character confirmed

• He's more badass than Peter Parker and Peter Quill!

Best. Peter. Ever.

He sure puts Peter Parker to shame, that's for sure.

• To all the MCU fans on this forum. To those of you who don't know me, I've seen a good portion of the MCU from Iron Man to Captain America: Civil War. And decided to call quits. Partially because of either jealousy of it's popularity and awe, or fear of Disney using the capital from these films to monopolize the media industry until all are under it's control.

That aside, I will be big enough to say: I hope all who see Infinity War is as it's all you want and more. Let it be the experience you all desired it to be.

Take it from me, the still jaded "good" (X1, X2, FC and DOFP) X-Men film fan in me, that at least your heart's desires will come true.

To simply put it: I hope you will be happy with this film.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.