Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• Ok, wow. ELEVEN teasers from PAMA? At least we get concrete news tomorrow, probably announcing the release for the 26th. I'd be surprised if they end up saying it's ready for the 19th... and, y'know, happy too.

• It's hard to find something entertaining while I wait for news other than post on this thread. I'm enjoying the new episode 5-8 story better than the witherstorm so far. Hyped for the news tomorrow :)!

• So today is Monday ( at me ) we will have news today ?

• Well us h you can wait for news at 8:00 PM

SCHLIRi posted: »

So today is Monday ( at me ) we will have news today ?

• 10 hours more i think..

denik52 posted: »

Well us h you can wait for news at 8:00 PM

• I think it's coming on the 19th. If it was coming on the 26th we would be getting news on the 19th.

• 1 hour to go SO HYPED!

• They won't release new the moment it goes midnight on Monday. Check back around 8am their time because that's probably when they'll release news. I veery highly doubt they'll be tweeting release dates at midnight.

• we need to wait 1 more hour ?????

Fullerjude posted: »

1 hour to go SO HYPED!

• IT'S TODAY!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale normally post their updates between 6 AM and 10 AM PDT so there is around 6-10 hours left to wait for the next update.

Fullerjude posted: »

1 hour to go SO HYPED!

• we still need to keep our spirits up at least it's today! :-)

• If the news comes at 8am, then I have to wait 8 hours. And for me it's already 9am, so I have to wait the whole day to get news sigh

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Thanks, i updated my comment. :)

dojo32161 posted: »

(hard to understand) Integral.

• Yeah for me 8am for telltale is 4pm for me so I've got to wait for a whole day to get news where as lucky Californians can wake up to the news.

• 7 hours and 30 minutes , but.. i think we wont have the episode for 19 cause i never saw here a game by telltale released one day after news..

Dairymilk24 posted: »

Yeah for me 8am for telltale is 4pm for me so I've got to wait for a whole day to get news where as lucky Californians can wake up to the news.

• A wild theory but OP one that i made -

"As jesse enters into a lone world, without any people, jesse and his/hers friends must take a look for a portal over the lone world, Soon that jesse and petra and ivor aruge about something, jesse must take choices to see who will leave the group, as ivor/petra left the group to find the portal themself, they find PAMA, a old thinking machine that was made by the old builders. as long jesse finds PAMA and ivor/petra too, they must prove themself that they are good friends enough and strong enough to get inside thier portal. They enter into a visual overworld, finding all of thier enemies (the wither storm, aiden and the blazerods and the white pumpkin), as long they defeat all enemies, PAMA thinks it wasnt enough and summons a new enemie infront of jesse - "The Visual Jesse", a glitched editon of jesse. Will they get out of the PAMA and prove themself they are friendly and strong enough to pass? But then after the end of this adventure, something sensible happened, All the enemies that jesse and his/her friends attacked but glitched comes after them. Will they partipace in the next event that will happen and the last one?"

• SPOILER WARNING -

PAMA Will turn into this on the end -
    (photoshop - me)

enter image description here

• Ehh, kinda getting annoyed with the whole PAMA thing. I mean, I'm all up for new ways of teasing, but 11 teasers is a bit of an overkill. At least we're finally getting some news tomorrow. (unless PAMA is trolling us)

• 5 hours and 50 minutes !!!

• Oink oink (use mercy, Jesse) oink.

guyalf1 posted: »

SPOILER WARNING - PAMA Will turn into this on the end - (photoshop - me)

• Man, I'm starting to see that the Twitter posts for all these PAMA tweets are SO full of cringe. It's either bombarded with "OMG BATMAN COMFIRMED LULZ," or, "OMG TWAU S2 COMFIRMED," or even, "LEIK OMG TELLTAIL Y U NO CANCEL GAY MINECRAFT FAGGOTRY AN DU BATMAN FOR LESBO' SAEK LULZIE."

• edited July 2016

Hypee....(52543857485921 E words later...) eeee. OK. i stopped.

SCHLIRi posted: »

5 hours and 50 minutes !!!

• edited July 2016

Yea

Hypee....(52543857485921 E words later...) eeee. OK. i stopped.

• Well, the school holidays are over (for me) and episode 7 wasn't released. WHY!!!!!

• 4:15 am for ttg

• EDITED.

Yea

• I have to wait probably another 5 hours no more, I'm almost next door to California

4:15 am for ttg

• What's the time in your place when it's 8 am for ttg

denik52 posted: »

I have to wait probably another 5 hours no more, I'm almost next door to California

• You did see what blind Commented right?

EDITED.

• 5 pm :q at my place

What's the time in your place when it's 8 am for ttg

• 8:30 pm here lol

Catlover11 posted: »

5 pm :q at my place

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

New teaser

/[social media platform] initiate subroutine PAMA_important_update.wav [7:00 07/18/16]

— Telltale Games (@telltalegames) July 18, 2016
  • I swear to god if we don't get a blog post or release date.

OzzyUK posted: »

New teaser /[social media platform] initiate subroutine PAMA_important_update.wav [7:00 07/18/16] — Telltale Games (@telltalegames) July 18, 2016

• "IMPORTANT UPDATE for you from PAMA. My name is PAMA...YAY!".

Can't wait!

OzzyUK posted: »

New teaser /[social media platform] initiate subroutine PAMA_important_update.wav [7:00 07/18/16] — Telltale Games (@telltalegames) July 18, 2016

• Lol, I really hope it comes out tomorrow

ASaltLick posted: »

I swear to god if we don't get a blog post or release date.

• That's what I'm expecting at this stage. But I still have hope.

"IMPORTANT UPDATE for you from PAMA. My name is PAMA...YAY!". Can't wait!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.