The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• .....hey, you’re right!??

jk I know you were referring this to if Clementine had a fight with Becca in the 4th season. But I gotta go with my main OG

• To alleviate your pain of having to see anything unrelated to TWD here,I’ll try to stay on topic.But I gotta know, @Fangirl101 who do you think would win in these 1v1 scenarios:

All-Might(prime) v Goku(Ultra Instinct)?
    All-Might(prime) v Might Guy(8 gates)?

DabigRG posted: »

I was wonderin that myself, but didn't have the heart to question it.

• edited June 2018

Oh no, that's not really a problem, as there's not really a question thread anywhere else as far as I know. It was just...where was the question?

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

To alleviate your pain of having to see anything unrelated to TWD here,I’ll try to stay on topic.But I gotta know, @Fangirl101 who do you th

• leaked tfs screenshot oshit

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

Winner??

• My question is how many motherfucking question about this series has been covered? And how is there still questions coming till this day I will never have a clue.

• edited June 2018

Probably at least 300, give or take.
    And personal imagination, interest, and curiosity is the likely answer.

With that said, there have been lulls here and there, enough that I occasionally repeat five interesting/unanswered questions to help get some traction going.

My question is how many motherfucking question about this series has been covered? And how is there still questions coming till this day I will never have a clue.

• More power to ya

Probably at least 300, give or take. And personal imagination, interest, and curiosity is the likely answer. With that said, there have

• !!!

Cocoa2736 posted: »

leaked tfs screenshot oshit

• I made a new account, so reply to me on this one

• y a nyu uhne?

You have to put Cosmic_Boy to rest for good if you don't want the moderators to jump on you.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I made a new account, so reply to me on this one

• In the Last of Us's intro section, was Sarah supposed to have been infected/contaminated or something?

• I requested a name change but it got denied so i took matters into my own hands?

y a nyu uhne? You have to put Cosmic_Boy to rest for good if you don't want the moderators to jump on you.

• She was shot

In the Last of Us's intro section, was Sarah supposed to have been infected/contaminated or something?

• edited June 2018

No shat, Carlos--I was asking "why?" :lol:

(Spoiler)

• There's an update for ANF on Xbox One, I notice. Any idea what that's about?

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited June 2018

I mean....her name IS "Clémentine", so i guess it's related seeing as how their names are spelled the same way...This shit is a little creepy. Viewer discretion is advised a little bit.

• We need to get Rosie a helicopter hat. Like, NOW!

I mean....her name IS "Clémentine", so i guess it's related seeing as how their names are spelled the same way...This shit is a little creepy. Viewer discretion is advised a little bit.

• It looks like The Magic School Bus on LSD lol

• edited June 2018

Okay, is this a response to something else or are you just using this thread as a dumping ground for whatever's on your mind at the moment? :lol:

I honestly thought that was skinny Rose Quartz at first.

What's up with the viewer discretion warning, btw? I thought she was gonna gore those kids for a second.

• Okay, is this a response to something else or are you just using this thread as a dumping ground for whatever's on your mind at the moment? :lol:

ehhhhhhh It's kinda both and neither at the same time, I'm guessing somewhere in between those two :D

What's up with the viewer discretion warning, btw?

@ 0:53 it looks really weird the way that Pinocchio character keeps looking left and right. It's like he's being silly but scared and cautious at the same time. Then they guy after him just turns and stares at you :D :D

Okay, is this a response to something else or are you just using this thread as a dumping ground for whatever's on your mind at the moment?

• I approve!!

We need to get Rosie a helicopter hat. Like, NOW!

• From a writing/narrative standpoint, what purpose would there be behind having Rebecca essentially telling Clementine she'd kill her if she was in charge?

• what purpose would there be behind having Rebecca essentially telling Clementine she'd kill her if she was in charge?

probably to show how pregnant hormonal women, under the right circumstances, can be one of the worst types of people to be around, especially during a zombie apocalypse.

From a writing/narrative standpoint, what purpose would there be behind having Rebecca essentially telling Clementine she'd kill her if she was in charge?

• He notably never actually refers to her as his wife, as far as I can remember.

Nope, he doesn't.

'you don't say' pic

Hey, you brought up him raising someone. :tongue: You asked, I answered.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that detail.

Good thing that I am here, right? :D

Judging by the memorial photo, before the apocalypse, perhaps. Yeah, I figured. It's possible. Either that or they were close

• This can be answered by David himself in-game. But he'll probably be like: Javi! How could you not know what was my position and where I worked?!! [punches Javi]

And there's no optional dialogue in this game, RIP.

By having knowledge of that type of thing and making semi-educated guesses?

• Does anyone know how/where to get the 3D character models from TWD games? I wanna start making my own 3D animations. If it helps, I've only played TWD on my 360/ONE.

• There are places and programs online where you can get and use them. I'm not really into that hobby myself, so I honestly can't you where, though.

Does anyone know how/where to get the 3D character models from TWD games? I wanna start making my own 3D animations. If it helps, I've only played TWD on my 360/ONE.

• what state(s) does S2 take place in?

• Where and how did Jesus get that mannequin to look like him in Episode 2?

• lmao ikr? wasting clothes for no reason?

Where and how did Jesus get that mannequin to look like him in Episode 2?

• Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, West Virginia(probably), and Ohio, in that introductory order, more or less.

what state(s) does S2 take place in?

• Same place he got them Matrix-powers and wig(?).

Where and how did Jesus get that mannequin to look like him in Episode 2?

• Wait a minute.....did you just say....WEST VIRGINIA?!

Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, West Virginia(probably), and Ohio, in that introductory order, more or less.

• Yeah, I just left Gamestop two hours ago. :lol:

But yes, depending on how far north Arvo's House was and what time it was when the Defector's were getting ready to leave, the Rest Stop was most likely in West Virginia.

Wait a minute.....did you just say....WEST VIRGINIA?!

• I might do Failed Aspiration on this when I got some more consistent creativity and initiative back to get some more off my backlog/drafts, but I figured I'd put it out there anyway: How do you think Sarah viewed and got along with Alvin?

• I have a question, when Jake and Sean left Telltale how much or what input at all did they have on EP1S2? If any? Darin said something along the lines of leaving basics in place before they left,So who wrote that AWFUL idea of Killing Omid in the first minute?

• Was Jake Rodkin involved?
    From my understanding, it was Mr. Vanaman who came up with the initial Season outline, possibly created a number of the characters, and even wrote the first draft of All That Remains before leaving his friend Mr. Breckon(who may have had a hand in the process) as his replacement. Mr. Vanaman later said that only two scenes were left relatively unchanged from his drafts.
    So, given what we know about what changed and was dummied out of the episode, I'd say it was probably him who wrote the first scene or two.

Clemmy1 posted: »

I have a question, when Jake and Sean left Telltale how much or what input at all did they have on EP1S2? If any? Darin said something along

• So would the premise be to completely start the season on a downer with no Christa and Omid after reuniting at the end of S1 ? it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense, and i really like the cabin group but it just feels patchy how O&C Were cast off so soon,Im sure both Jake and Sean left at a really crucial stage,and i don't think it helped.

Was Jake Rodkin involved? From my understanding, it was Mr. Vanaman who came up with the initial Season outline, possibly created a number

• How do you think Nick among the other Cabin Group members(and his mom, for that matter) would've reacted to Clementine if they never took in the first bite victim?

• I have a question, when Jake and Sean left Telltale how much or what input at all did they have on EP1S2? If any?

I know that the dog hub section in S2E1 was designed by Jake and it shows. It's arguably the closest S2 gets to Season 1 just based on the dialogue and the small, cool little variances in the hub section. Sean probably worked with him on it too but I can't be sure.

So who wrote that AWFUL idea of Killing Omid in the first minute?

From my understanding, the game would begin with Christa/Clem already by themselves in the woods (the very first piece of concept art officially released at a Skybound panel was the one with both of them sat on the log). Christa's pregnant model is named 'christa202' which implies it was meant to be used for episode 2 in what presumably would be a flashback. Jason Latino's comment on this implied that was probably the case.

You can hear what he says here.

Clemmy1 posted: »

I have a question, when Jake and Sean left Telltale how much or what input at all did they have on EP1S2? If any? Darin said something along

Sign in to comment in this discussion.