The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Bug fixes and performance improvements. Telltale have been rolling out updates for games like Batman: The Telltale Series over the last few months

DabigRG posted: »

There's an update for ANF on Xbox One, I notice. Any idea what that's about?

• Huh. That's cool of them.
    Speaking of which, I need to get to finally playing that and as of a few days ago, The Wolf Among Us.

Bug fixes and performance improvements. Telltale have been rolling out updates for games like Batman: The Telltale Series over the last few months

• You bought The Wolf Among Us? :o

Huh. That's cool of them. Speaking of which, I need to get to finally playing that and as of a few days ago, The Wolf Among Us.

• Whats the cringiest line in The Walking Dead? My list:

Game: Jane's speech about her sister
    "I told them you were the one's who robbed me"
    Arvo
    "You put yourself before the group"
    -The New Frontier
    Show:
    "I don't die."
    -Morgan
    90% of what Jadis, Negan and Ezekiel say

• Game: Anything said by Gabe

Clemenem posted: »

Whats the cringiest line in The Walking Dead? My list: Game: Jane's speech about her sister "I told them you were the one's who robbed

• 90% of what Jadis, Negan and Ezekiel say

LMFAO I HATE Jadis' stupid haircut and her stupid fucking face. I hate how nonchalant she is. Negan, he's alright in my book. Ezekiel is......ehhh.

Whats the cringiest line in The Walking Dead? My list: Game: Jane's speech about her sister "I told them you were the one's who robbed

• Yuppity Dup.
    For Xbox One, at 9.99, babeh.

Fangirl101 posted: »

You bought The Wolf Among Us?

• Idk. Why don't you make your own thread about that?

Oh wait--you don't have to!

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited July 2018

What size shoe do you think Ben and Nick probably wore? they were both around 6'5-6'7. Probably size 16-17?

• Whilst Joan admits about the raids at the end of Above The Law, Ava or a random New Frontier woman with glasses storms out the church whilst hearing the information. After this Ava completely betrays Joan and The New Frontier and stays with Javier’s group. Whilst the other woman with glasses is seen in From The Gallows trying to shoot Javier down, then Javier shoot her in the shoulder and she runs off. Why didn’t the glasses woman betray Joan?

• edited July 2018

I'm +90% sure that was the original intention.
    According to the AMA that happened around Thicker than Water, Shades-Chick(as I dubbed her) was indeed another friend of David's who, despite having become a personal Guard for Joan and/or Clint, was disappointed in what was going down between them regarding the raids and intended to tell other people in Richmond what she heard/witnessed there.
    Of course, both Thicker than Water and especially From the Gallows were heavily rewritten at some point after Above the Law's nearly three month sessions(which noticeably seemed intent on maintaining the story depicted on the episodes' title menu cards). As a smaller result of this, Shades-Chick and her fellow Council Guard are still seen working under Joan in the last two episodes, leaving Eleanor's apartment to help with constructing the podium(they can apparently shoot Javier if they see him), standing guard at David's "hearing," running off when the riot inevitably breaks out thanks to David, and then leading(?) a backlash assault on Javier before once again leaving for the rest of the game with a bullet wound in the arm.

Whilst Joan admits about the raids at the end of Above The Law, Ava or a random New Frontier woman with glasses storms out the church whilst

• I can't wait until you play TWAU! I would love to hear your thoughts about it.

Yuppity Dup. For Xbox One, at 9.99, babeh.

• It'll be a wait, if a hopefully worthy one. :smile:
    I've had Batman Season 1 for about 3 months now and that's my most recent purchase beforehand.

Fangirl101 posted: »

I can't wait until you play TWAU! I would love to hear your thoughts about it.

• Is there a way to save certain posts?

• Idk.

I thought your answer would be "Everything Tripp says." :lol: Or his first line in Thicker Than Water.

Idk. Why don't you make your own thread about that? Oh wait--you don't have to!

• If by not using bookmarks for timestamp links or saving your posts with drafts, then.... not that I've seen.

Btw are you going to join the discord for the Gavin Hammon AMA? It starts in less than two hours.

Is there a way to save certain posts?

• If by not using bookmarks for timestamp links or saving your posts with drafts, then.... not that I've seen.

Bookmarks and timestamp links...that might just be the thing I'm lookin for. Thanks Caba!

Btw are you going to join the discord for the Gavin Hammon AMA? It starts in less than two hours.

Nah.
    Like, I'm more than sure he's a great guy with or without what I've seen of him and I'm sure that'll be some degree of fun, but not really interested it, never mind Discord itself.

If by not using bookmarks for timestamp links or saving your posts with drafts, then.... not that I've seen. Btw are you going to join the discord for the Gavin Hammon AMA? It starts in less than two hours.

• I wonder when Episode 401 will be rated by the Australian/New Zealand classifications? Maybe in 3 weeks?

• What was in that bowl? The cabin group didn’t have milk(unless they had a zombie cow ?‍♂️ ?), so it couldn’t have been cereal. There wasn’t any gas or running water in the cabin, so it couldn’t been oatmeal. Any ideas?

edited July 2018

mistake

• edited July 2018

There wasn’t any gas or running water in the cabin, so it couldn’t been oatmeal. Any ideas?

Yes, there was running water in the cabin. When Clementine hides in the bathroom while looking for supplies, Rebecca comes in and uses the sink to splash water on her face. You can actually hear the water run in that scene as well. Hell, even Carlos washes his hands in the sink after fixing Clementine’s arm.

Dex-Starr posted: »

What was in that bowl? The cabin group didn’t have milk(unless they had a zombie cow ?‍♂️ ?), so it couldn’t have been cereal. There wasn’t any gas or running water in the cabin, so it couldn’t been oatmeal. Any ideas?

• It was indeed oatmeal. There were even some berries, from what I recall.

What was in that bowl? The cabin group didn’t have milk(unless they had a zombie cow ?‍♂️ ?), so it couldn’t have been cereal. There wasn’t any gas or running water in the cabin, so it couldn’t been oatmeal. Any ideas?

• start the vid at 7:47 and watch it through 7:57. Youll see theres already water filled in the sink. if there was running water there’d be no reason to stop up the sink. The water most likely came from outside and was stored in the sink. Also when rebecca was talking shit to clementine in the kitchen, she starts cleaning the dishes without turning on the faucet

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

There wasn’t any gas or running water in the cabin, so it couldn’t been oatmeal. Any ideas? Yes, there was running water in the cabi

• probably uncooked oatmeal then?

It was indeed oatmeal. There were even some berries, from what I recall.

• edited July 2018

I have a bunch of questions regarding 400 Days:

• How did 400 Days form a group at the of the Episode with it’s main characters?
    • If Shel decided to kill Stephanie, how comes she and Becca are at the camp no matter what?
    • Same goes for Russel staying with Nate.
    • What happened to Leland if he left with Bonnie?
    • How did Danny die if Vince left with him?
    • What happened to Justin if you left with him?
  • If Shel decided to kill Stephanie, how comes she and Becca are at the camp no matter what?

They probably got tired of playing by the learder's(i forgot his name, he looked like a bald Andy St.John) rules

I have a bunch of questions regarding 400 Days: * How did 400 Days form a group at the of the Episode with it’s main characters? * If

• How did 400 Days form a group at the of the Episode with it’s main characters?

Vince and determinately Danny apparently came to Russell and Wyatt's rescue at some point and they banded together afterwards.
    Shel, Becca, Bonnie, and possibly/determinately Leland likely just discovered their camp after leaving their previous zones and wandering the area later.

If Shel decided to kill Stephanie, how comes she and Becca are at the camp no matter what?

...Gooooooood Question!
    If I had to guess, their strategy of hunkering down there and trying to kill anyone who found/escaped there probably backfired and/or petered out, due to either a lack of resources or groups like Roberto's(or including his determinately) launching a powerful assault on it.
    Either way, it lead to Roman and possibly the Cancer Group leaving for North Carolina, while Shel and Becca went their separate way.

Same goes for Russel staying with Nate.

Nate became too much for him, causing him to ditch him at the best opportunity.
    Possibly/hopefully killing him in the process.

What happened to Leland if he left with Bonnie?

...Idk. Not really important.
    Probably just went somewhere else to try to move on after what happened with Dee.

How did Danny die if Vince left with him?

From what I can infer, he and Russell(and/or possibly Vince) got into an argument that resulted in them angrily splittin up for a bit and Danny ended up getting killed by either some other aggressive survivor or a walker.

What happened to Justin if you left with him?

He apparently ditched Vince in favor of going to look for somewhere else to hide out, possibly hearing/thinking of a settlement.

I have a bunch of questions regarding 400 Days: * How did 400 Days form a group at the of the Episode with it’s main characters? * If

• (i forgot his name, he looked like a bald Andy St.John)

Oh my goodness, you're right! :joy:

If Shel decided to kill Stephanie, how comes she and Becca are at the camp no matter what? They probably got tired of playing by the learder's(i forgot his name, he looked like a bald Andy St.John) rules

• Idk has this been asked but why did Walter go through Clems things when he found Matthews knife?

edited July 2018

It was poking out of her bag, he probably saw it and thought "Hey, that knife looks just like the one I gave to my gay boyfriend!!"

Idk has this been asked but why did Walter go through Clems things when he found Matthews knife?

• Lol, I thought Clem closed het bag before leaving it there

It was poking out of her bag, he probably saw it and thought "Hey, that knife looks just like the one I gave to my gay boyfriend!!"

• What if Larry was the Hulk? I mean if you REALLY think about it, what else could explain Larry's extremely short temper?? What else could explain his blind ,uncontrolable rage when he locked in the meat freezer? Lily WAS always telling him to calm down....

• And then he almost died of a heart attack. So much for his regenerative powers.

What if Larry was the Hulk? I mean if you REALLY think about it, what else could explain Larry's extremely short temper?? What else could ex

• . .

And then he almost died of a heart attack. So much for his regenerative powers.

• Where did all that stuff about Capricorn Farms back in the day come from?

edited July 2018

almost died of a heart attack

Maybe that's why he couldn't transform. The increase in his heart rate is too much for his old body

And then he almost died of a heart attack. So much for his regenerative powers.

• edited July 2018

Can someone give me the descriptions they gave for the new characters? Im curious

• Off the type of my head...

Marlon: Apparent Leader, Jerk with Heart of Gold type, Military Schooled(?),
    Rosie: Marlon's Dog, Bull Dog, Girl
    Violet: Pragmatic, Blunt, Guardian of Ten(?)
    Louis: Fashionisto, Wants to preserve art, Self-proclaimed Romantic,
    Ten: Youngest at Boarding School(?), Grew up not knowing life before the outbreak(?), Considerable Gash on side of head, Story to be told,

Leegendary posted: »

Can someone give me the descriptions they gave for the new characters? Im curious

• Ah, ok thank you!

Off the type of my head... Marlon: Apparent Leader, Jerk with Heart of Gold type, Military Schooled(?), Rosie: Marlon's Dog, Bull D

• The Marietta Walkers.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.