Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• I'm black and blue and bleeding from the ears was much harder to solve, though. That was a tough one.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

The Riddler's riddle: Without fingers, I point. Without arms, I strike. Without feet, I run. Who am I? The answer is a clock.

• Yeah, I think Regina was an original (=not established) character, but the only one that comes to mind.

AnimalBoy posted: »

I can't find any info on Regina existing outside of the game.

• I said Navarro and Talbot, didn't I? But yes, Robert as well.

He was also Navarro in Uncharted and Talbot in Uncharted 3, as well as Robert in The Last of Us. None of them sound alike to me until I list

• Could have sworn not, but you must have. Maybe I just didn't read properly.

captainivy1 posted: »

I said Navarro and Talbot, didn't I? But yes, Robert as well.

• Him interesting, all my choices seemed to transfer perfectly except I saw the gauntlet under Penguins trophy set, even though I took him down in episode 5.

Deltino posted: »

The trophy shelf has various different items that will appear, depending on choices made in the first season * If you stole Selina's cl

• Pretty sure in the actual game its never confirmed that 20 years later the game took place, but S2 does confirm its been 1 year since the season 1 events.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Bruce_Wayne_(Batman:_The_Telltale_Series) "Bruce mentions that he was nine years old when his parents were kille

• Oh that's right! I erased her from my mind for a sec.

I can't find any info on Regina existing outside of the game.

• Actually, it's mentioned to be the 20th anniversary of their deaths in one of the early episodes iirc.

Poogers555 posted: »

Pretty sure in the actual game its never confirmed that 20 years later the game took place, but S2 does confirm its been 1 year since the season 1 events.

• What about Agent Blake?

Every single character in the cast of Batman: Season One already existed in another universe of the franchise. Meaning, there weren't any ne

• Oh alright, interesting.

Looks like we have a continuity error RIP

Actually, it's mentioned to be the 20th anniversary of their deaths in one of the early episodes iirc.

• Rumi...is Persian for The Roman...so the Roman Death....Rumi is also Japanese for Beautiful...but it is female gender in nature...so The Roman Death?

Every single character in the cast of Batman: Season One already existed in another universe of the franchise. Meaning, there weren't any ne

• Depending on whether you revealed yourself or not...you either get Lady Arkham's doll or her mask.

• He's original as well.

dojo32161 posted: »

What about Agent Blake?

• Quite interesting! His name may allude to the fall of the Western Roman Empire.

Rumi...is Persian for The Roman...so the Roman Death....Rumi is also Japanese for Beautiful...but it is female gender in nature...so The Roman Death?

• But the slogan wasn't even on the story generator.

Harvey's campaign poster on his batcave stand will feature whichever campaign slogan you chose for him in season 1, episode 1.

• How does Lady Arkham's doll and mask relate to removing the mask or not?

Depending on whether you revealed yourself or not...you either get Lady Arkham's doll or her mask.

• Some choices that do affect things don't appear on the story generator (like stealing Catwoman's claws in episode 3).

matteso586 posted: »

But the slogan wasn't even on the story generator.

• I dunno...other than maybe...you removed your mask so you kept hers as a reminder that behind that mask was a woman your family destroyed....and if you didn't you kept her doll as a way of signifying that you see yourself as Batman much as she saw herself as Lady Arkham....but I dunno.

How does Lady Arkham's doll and mask relate to removing the mask or not?

• Could it be a sorta joke because in some of the comics wasn't Falcone called The Roman?

Quite interesting! His name may allude to the fall of the Western Roman Empire.

• I think he's a reference to John Blake from the Dark Knight Rises.

He's original as well.

• I don't believe this theory at all. The woman looks older, and she has blue eyes while Harley has brown. They just threw in the fact that Bruce Wayne would at least have ONE chick trying to get a little something-something.

I doubt it, to be honest. They don't really look alike to me (in the comparison), and that woman can be captured by the Riddler, which seems like a no go for a so-called Pact.

• I don't believe this theory at all either, but color contact lenses for changing your eye color do exist.

Sweet_Bundy posted: »

I don't believe this theory at all. The woman looks older, and she has blue eyes while Harley has brown. They just threw in the fact that Bruce Wayne would at least have ONE chick trying to get a little something-something.

• I just thought that if A New Frontier taught me anything, the only choices that affects things are the ones that are included in the story generator.

dojo32161 posted: »

Some choices that do affect things don't appear on the story generator (like stealing Catwoman's claws in episode 3).

• Don't know how that works. I just know that the poster in my game had the slogan I chose, and when watching someone else's game their poster had the slogan they chose.

But the slogan wasn't even on the story generator.

• How do you get the card from Selena? Does stealing the cat claw affect whether you get it or not cause I did everything with Selena and didn't get it

• -Large images-
    If you agree to meet John's friends, depending on what you say when 'John' takes the selfie you can get 1 of 3 images.

1. [Smile for the camera]

Smile
    2. "If you must."

If you must
    3. Silence "..."

Mute

1. "Put that away" results in no Selfie
  • This one's Vernon Blake.

lupinb0y posted: »

I think he's a reference to John Blake from the Dark Knight Rises.

• We have possible confirmation that Bane is in this series, as in the most recent Player's Space Anthony Ingruber mentions he plays a thug in Episode 1.
    Weirdly enough, he says "One of Bane's men" and not one of Riddler's.
    Could be just a flub, but it's something.

• It depends on how you parted ways with her in season 1, episode 5.

funkydawg05 posted: »

How do you get the card from Selena? Does stealing the cat claw affect whether you get it or not cause I did everything with Selena and didn't get it

• The third photo is so awkwardly funny. :D

-Large images- If you agree to meet John's friends, depending on what you say when 'John' takes the selfie you can get 1 of 3 images.

• Well we also have him on the ep2 slide

AChicken posted: »

We have possible confirmation that Bane is in this series, as in the most recent Player's Space Anthony Ingruber mentions he plays a thug in

• edited August 2017

The third one is obviously the best.

-Large images- If you agree to meet John's friends, depending on what you say when 'John' takes the selfie you can get 1 of 3 images.

• Harvey also becomes known as Two-Face without becoming disfigured, it's implied this is because he campaigned to make Gotham safer during his mayoral campaign and then went on to make things worse once he became mayor

• Good find.

AChicken posted: »

We have possible confirmation that Bane is in this series, as in the most recent Player's Space Anthony Ingruber mentions he plays a thug in

• I wonder if the other villains will also have the color difference. Otherwise its cool Joker got something exclusive to him in the stats.

captainivy1 posted: »

As we all have seen there is yellow text and blue text in the Relationship thingy at the end, where the blue ones are positive and the yello

• Ah, didn't catch that.

This one's Vernon Blake.

• A nice explanation, good work.

I dunno...other than maybe...you removed your mask so you kept hers as a reminder that behind that mask was a woman your family destroyed...

• Does he use the third photo as his background picture later? Or is that photo considered having a "negative effect" on your relationship. He seems bummed out it didn't work.

• Late reply,

I played the silent treatment,

So I just let the bar flow while he fight

Iirc, u'll survive and Adelina did most of the work...

Need to watch it again to be sure.
    :)

I haven't tried it yet, but if you let Two-Face hit and punch you, does he actually kill Bruce?

• If u stay silent throughout the whole conversation, there's no selfie.

Not sure which part is the trigger for it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.