Episode 1 - your choices [SPOILERS (obviously)]

2»

Comments

• edited August 2016
    • Defied Falcone, inviting Harvey into the meeting, because although I was willing to talk, I wouldn't be a puppet, and nor should Harvey.

• Gave Vicky a quote defending the Wayne name, because ... why not? Might as well have one reporter on my side.

• Snapped the arm of the shooter because I wasn't fully convinced he'd told me everything, and because killing cops for a living is bad.

• Gave the incriminating data on Falcone to Gordon, because I felt he'd use it more effectively.

• Arrested Falcone to show Gotham that I'm part of the solution, not the problem, and that I don't just beat people for thrills.

• The only one I was different then the masses was I told Vicki instead as I thought it would be to harsh to go to Gordon that early in the game and this way Vicki could control the media and Bats could handle it in the streets .

• Nice! :)

We made the same choices

• Wait you literally end up flipping a coin or you did that in real life?

Vold posted: »

Playing silently don't give me much choice * Falcone obviously hates people who ignores him. * Even if i want to, I can't give Vicki

• I'm not sure why anyone would give it to Vicki, surely the police are better to use it to take him in?

I gave the data to vicki because while I trust Gordon more than vicki, I DON'T trust the GCPD over the public if that makes sense. GCPD has been known in other incarnations as being pretty corrupt at this point in Batman'a career(with Gordon being one of the few trustworthy cops) I know that it's a different universe, but I couldn't shake that from my mind when I made the choice

SemiSweet posted: »

I defied Falcone, I kind of regretted it afterwards though because I didn't want Harvey to be seen with those guys. I gave Vicki a quote, I

• Doesn't that mean doing in real life?

Wait you literally end up flipping a coin or you did that in real life?

• edited August 2016
    • Defied Falcone
    • Provided a quote
    • Didn't break the shooter's arm
    • Gave the data to Viki
    • Brutalize Falcone
  • I check my "choices" in my Telltale profile and it shows

• i say tear down Oz's park???
    • shook Falcone's hand???
Sign in to comment in this discussion.