Episode 1 - your choices [SPOILERS (obviously)]

Haven't seen a thread about this yet, so here we go. What were your choices? Here are mine:

enter image description here

Comments

• I defied Falcone
    • I provided a quote
    • I granted mercy to the shooter
    • I gave the data to Gordon
    • I showed restraint with Falcone
  • Defied Falcone
    Provided Quote
    Didn't break mercenary's arm
    Gave data to Vicky
    Made an example of Falcone

• edited August 2016

(Fixed it for you)

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited August 2016

• Defied Falcone
    • Gave Vicki a quote
    • Showed mercy to the shooter
    • Gave the data to Vicki
    • Showed restraint with Falcone
  • Thank you, for some reason, I couldn't get the link of just the image to work.

• I didnt let Harvey in

I gave a Quote

Didnt break the guys arm or hurt him ( I have no idea if this was a glitch, because afterwords Alfred is telling me about how I almost killed him and hes in the hospital. What?)

I gave the info to Gordon

I had Falcone arrested

• What happens if you let Harvey stay in the meeting with Falcone?

• Defied Falcone
    • Gave Vicki a quote
    • Didn't break the arm of the shooter
    • Gave the data to Gordon
    • Arrested Falcone
  • edited August 2016

I had link problems, so:

• Let Harvey in
    • Gave Vicki a quote
    • Broke his arm
    • Gave data to Vicki
    • Brutalized Falcone.
    • Let Harvey in
    • Gave a quote
    • Didn't break the shooters arm
    • Arrested Falcone
  • dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2016

For the choices that haven't shown up yet

-Talked to Gordon
    -Save the tickets

• Let harvey stay

Gave quote

Didn't break arm

Give data to Vicki

Arrested him

• edited August 2016
    • I defied Falcone and let Harvey into the private meeting. My house, my rules.

• I chose to take control of the emerging Wayne story and Gave Vicki a quote. I didn't want more false rumors to be spreading.

• I showed mercy in the interrogation with the dock shooter. He called me an animal. I wanted to prove him wrong.

• I gave the Falcone data to Vicki. The way I see it, Bruce can make friends with Vicki while Batman can make friends with Gordan.

• I had Falcone arrested and handed over to the police. I drew the line at brutalizing him. He was going to be convicted for the evidence data I found anyways.

• What would the end news report say if Bruce gave Vicki the Falcone data?

• edited August 2016

Hm. Good to know.

1. I defied Falcon. My house, my rules.
    2. I gave a quote to Vicki. Glad I got to hear it at the end of the episode as credibility towards the Wayne family's innocence.
    3. Didn't touch the henchman. This choice didn't matter. So salty.
    4. Gave the file to Jim. He's a good guy and I trust him the most.
    5. Gave Falcon over to the police. No Batman bitch slap neccasary.
    • Defied Falcone
    • Gave Vicki a quote
    • Didn't break the shooter's arm
    • Gave data to Vicki
    • Arrested Falcone
  • MAIN CHOICES

• Defied Falcone. It's my house, if he didn't like it, I'd be more than happy to show him the door.
    • Refused Vicki. I trust the press about as far as I can throw them, even in fiction.
    • Showed Mercy. I didn't like being forced to twist the sniper's arm, though, cuz Alfred chewing me out didn't make me feel good. :V Like, if I had a choice in the matter, I wouldn't have laid a hand on him.
    • Trusted Gordon. Like earlier, I wouldn't trust the press with anything. It was best left in the hands of the police.
    • Showed Restraint. Being overly violent is not who I am.

ADDITIONAL CHOICES

• Refused Falcone. I don't want to associate with some gangster, though now I regret giving in and shaking his hand. :V
    • Faded Away. Seemed like the cool thing to do, not drawing attention to myself.
    • Saved Tickets. I thought it would be a dick move to destroy the tickets after Alfred giving me a soft reminder of why I'm fighting.
    • Prevented Catwoman. I wonder how the story pans out WITHOUT the disc though.
    • Offended Oswald. But this was honestly a mistake, when I chose "This place is a wreck", I thought I'd be expressing sympathy while using a joking-friendly tone. "OTL
    • Defied Falcone
    • Gave Vicki a quote
    • Showed mercy to the shooter
    • Gave the data to Vicki
    • Showed restraint with Falcone
  • The reason why I chose Vicki over Gordon is because that while I trust him, I don't trust the police who might be under Falcone's payroll. Releasing it to the press will make it more difficult for him to make damage control.

fayescarlet posted: »

MAIN CHOICES * Defied Falcone. It's my house, if he didn't like it, I'd be more than happy to show him the door. * Refused Vicki. I tr

• edited August 2016

EDIT: What the hell? I didn't choose to shakes Falcone's hand, why does it say otherwise?

• Yeah, that was my reasoning as well. :)

The reason why I chose Vicki over Gordon is because that while I trust him, I don't trust the police who might be under Falcone's payroll. Releasing it to the press will make it more difficult for him to make damage control.

• Defied Falcone
    • Gave Vicki a quote
    • Didn't break the shooter's arm
    • Gave the data to Vicki Vale
    • Handed Falcone over to the police
    • Defied Falcone
    • Gave a quote
    • Broke the shooters arm
    • Made an example out of Falcone
  • At least your choices loaded. They never do for me on Telltale's site. :D

ZapThroat posted: »

EDIT: What the hell? I didn't choose to shakes Falcone's hand, why does it say otherwise?

• I've played 2 times now with different choices. On my second playthrough:

I didnt let Harvey in
    I gave Vicki a Quote
    I didnt break the mans arm(but did hit his face with the pipe)
    I gave the data to Vicki
    I brutalized Falcone

• Ohh. That is a good point to consider indeed. :O

The reason why I chose Vicki over Gordon is because that while I trust him, I don't trust the police who might be under Falcone's payroll. Releasing it to the press will make it more difficult for him to make damage control.

• Told soon-to-be 2face to stay away
    Provided Quote
    Break mercenary's arm
    Gave data to Sash- I mean Vicky!
    Made an example of Falcone( awesome stabbing, I love this brutal batman)

• Nothing else? Not another tiny little reason...

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, that was my reasoning as well.

• Oh you sneaky Leluch. I actually prefer Gordon as a character and I don't judge characters solely on their VAs, so no, not really. :P

Leluch123 posted: »

Nothing else? Not another tiny little reason...

• I defied Falcone. The guy's a huge dick and I like Harvey. Pretty much all on that front.
    • Gave Vicki a quote. After the episode this feels like it bit me in the ass, but I stand by what I said.
    • Broke the dude's arm. They aren't going to learn if nothing bad happens to them. I didn't realize that one was a major choice, and thought it would help make him say more shit.
    • Gave the data to Vicki. Uhhh... I didn't even see the option for Gordon until it was too late and just picked the one I saw first haha. I probably still would have done that though. The police really seem to hate me with the exception of Gordon.
    • Arrested Falcone. Everyone was looking at me. I didn't want that footage out along with all the other shit on me.
  • edited August 2016

We made the same choices =)

* Defied Falcone * Gave a quote * Broke the shooters arm * Gave the data to Gordon * Made an example out of Falcone

• I defied Falcone, I kind of regretted it afterwards though because I didn't want Harvey to be seen with those guys.
    I gave Vicki a quote, I think she's behind all this story leakage about my family though.
    I didn't break the sh-tbirds arm.
    I gave the data to Gordon, I'm not sure why anyone would give it to Vicki, surely the police are better to use it to take him in?
    I arrested Falcone.

1. I shut Harve out of the meeting.
    2. I made a quote "the waynes family is innocent"
    3. I broke that shooters arms. Fucker had it coming.
    4. I gave the data to Gordon
    5. I arrested him. Gotta keep my reputation ya know.
  • edited August 2016

Playing silently don't give me much choice

• Falcone obviously hates people who ignores him.

• Even if i want to, I can't give Vicki a quote

• Can't break Something with inaction

• Gave data to ... ?
      i had to literally flip a coin to decide.
      2/2 i got the same person... the lady on the coin.

• Arrested Falcone in a heartbeat

Sign in to comment in this discussion.