Tarot cards as collectable ?

124»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Oh huh, I thought they were all the same. :confused:
    I got The Joker.
  • edited July 2010
    Argh, my game's being slowly but surely rumbled ;)
  • edited July 2010
    I got "Envy", showing guybrush looking at Elaine and human LeChuck.

Could you post a scan of that one please?
  • edited July 2010
    Mermaid wrote: »
    Could you post a scan of that one please?

That would be neat! Showing which exclusive cards everyone got...

I got the Joker! It was awesome since I collect Joker cards from regular decks and such! :D
  • edited July 2010
    there was a card called envy? that's not fair! I want it!
  • edited July 2010
    I got "Envy", showing guybrush looking at Elaine and human LeChuck.
    Someone else on here got "the Joker", showing a red monkey thing.
    Dunno about other people.

You know you're not a nice person, right?
  • edited July 2010
    there was a card called envy? that's not fair! I want it!

Yeah, I don't really get it either. I got the "Joker" as well and wasn't aware of the fact that there were different exclusive cards. Won't believe it until I saw a scan of them, anyway. ;)
  • edited July 2010
    There's not. dood is being a butt. He fessed up on Livestream. Ordinarily I wouldn't ruin his fun, but he's had most of a day, and I don't want people to start thinking "ooh, maybe The Scientist is one of the random cards!".
  • edited July 2010
    awww. I thought I'd admitted it being a fib with my last post about being rumbled, but people kept on going. :D :p Still, the scientist is one of the random cards? I never knew that. Pretty cool.
  • edited July 2010
    awww. I thought I'd admitted it being a fib with my last post about being rumbled, but people kept on going. :D :p Still, the scientist is one of the random cards? I never knew that. Pretty cool.

No! Bad!
  • edited July 2010
    hehehe XD
  • edited July 2010
    Aww man, you're mean. :(

But seriously now, I'd also like to see the Joker card, does it have Stan on it? :P

And something else that occurred to me: The complete versions of "The Shivvers" and "The Lothario" are pretty interesting. While "The Shivvers" with those demon thingies totally doesn't look like it could match the in-game version, I kinda think the lady on the left side of "The Lothario" could be Minnie Goodsoup. :D
  • edited July 2010
    BeeKay84 wrote: »
    But seriously now, I'd also like to see the Joker card, does it have Stan on it? :P

No, it has
    a monkey
    on it.
  • edited July 2010
    I said what the joker looks like.
  • edited July 2010
    I said what the joker looks like.

Well, after your "envy card issue" you can't really expect people to believe what you're saying anymore, can you? :p
  • edited July 2010
    th_DSC02976.jpg
  • edited July 2010
    I'm wondering if you should just post a link to that picture instead. There may be some people still following this thread who haven't yet received their Deluxe Editions.
  • edited July 2010
    Good enough?
  • edited July 2010
    I got:
    The Tower - big spooky-looking tower with purple clouds of smoke around it
    Strength - Guybrush catching a gigantic ghostly bull using a large chain
    The Guide - ghost skeleton, probably from
    the crossroads
    The Devil - LeChuck sitting on a throne made of skeletons... and he's holding a cocktail :D

And I got the Joker with my special edition of course. :)
  • edited July 2010
    Good enough?

Yep, that's good. Thanks.
    Scrawffler wrote: »
    I got:
    The Tower - big spooky-looking tower with purple clouds of smoke around it

That's from Episode 5,
    it's where you find Morgan and the decapitated pirate.
    The Guide - ghost skeleton, probably from
    the crossroads

You mean 'definitely'.
    The Devil - LeChuck sitting on a throne made of skeletons... and he's holding a cocktail :D

That one is very cool, it's almost as cool as the 'Treachery' card.

Sorry if I'm a bit behind here, but did people get slightly different cards? Or did everyone get identical decks?
  • edited July 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    That's from Episode 5,
    it's where you find Morgan and the decapitated pirate.

Really? I thought that was the tower on LeChuck's ship.
    Hayden wrote: »
    Sorry if I'm a bit behind here, but did people get slightly different cards? Or did everyone get identical decks?

No, everyone got identical decks. Any other option wouldn't make sense. The word "collectible" may be a bit misleading here, but then TTG would have to offer single cards to order to complete your personal deck.
  • edited July 2010
    Really? I thought that was the tower on LeChuck's ship.

Hmmm... it may be. I'll take another look at it, but my first thought was the tower at the crossroads.
    No, everyone got identical decks. Any other option wouldn't make sense. The word "collectible" may be a bit misleading here, but then TTG would have to offer single cards to order to complete your personal deck.

Okay, that's good. It's just that some people were talking as though they'd gotten different cards to each other (ignoring the 'envy card' incident).
  • edited July 2010
    Any word on what will be done about the missing Scientist card?
  • edited July 2010
    Umm, nothing?
  • Hey, anyone know where I can get these cards/full-size images thereof:

-6th Sense
    -Monkey Buffoon
    -Scientist?

RSVP ASAP please.

I hope that from now on each episode starts with a Tarot-recap. And it would be so cool if a complete deck of those Tarot-cards could be purchased in the shop (or be part of ToMI's "case file"-thingy).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.