Am I the only one that hated Tales from the Borderlands

Comments

• Hate is a strong word, don't you mean "Am I the only one who didn't like Tales from the Borderlands".

• Hate is a strong word

Am I the only one that hates when people say that?

IRunts posted: »

Hate is a strong word, don't you mean "Am I the only one who didn't like Tales from the Borderlands".

• oh god xD

Whoah, someone is mad over their favorite game. Learn to respect their fucking opinion. Everyone can share whatever they feel like in any thread.

• are you serious?

Piggs posted: »

It honestly sounds like you took his comment the wrong way. I think he was just trying to open the game up to more thoughtful criticism so t

• Definitely an unpopular opinion that I cant understand in the least, but different strokes I guess.

Ekelund21 posted: »

Not even liking the finger gun fight? Damn, haven't seen that before.

• Great response.

are you serious?

• On one hand, yes, you're entitled to your opinion. On the other hand, posting a thread like this without providing any sort of tangible criticism outside of "it's not to my personal taste" is like going into a football stadium and yelling "SPORTS! THEY'RE TERRIBLE, AMIRITE?"

I don't really know what you were expecting.

• I think it's interesting how we can experience the exact same thing but think so differently about it, the human mind is astonishing.

KCohere posted: »

Definitely an unpopular opinion that I cant understand in the least, but different strokes I guess.

• you have no idea what i said did you?

Great response.

• [removed]

Cope49 posted: »

Am I the only one that hated Tales from the Borderlands No .No sir you are not. In my opinion Tales from the Border lands is a bi

• Read the damn thread title kid.

• It doesn't explain why you bothered coming to borderlands community part just to simply write a hateful comment about the game, when clearly most people here find this game enjoyable at very least. I don't understand the fuck you tried to accomplish,except ruining people's mood

Read the damn thread title kid.

• Hey, I liked TFTBL a lot, and I'm a huge fan of GoT.

GSSalvador posted: »

Game of Thrones Fans arent into it either.

• That was More of a Joke. Because some of the GoT fans hate TftBL, because it got better ratings.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Hey, I liked TFTBL a lot, and I'm a huge fan of GoT.

• LOL. You're about to get banned, mate.

• First off I am allowed to post were I please .I'm guessing that you are either a newbie or you don't understand how forums work.Don't care either way. If you find this game enjoyable ._.great.Nothing I said here wouldn't and shouldn't change that.

buttstabber posted: »

It doesn't explain why you bothered coming to borderlands community part just to simply write a hateful comment about the game, when clearly

• Well, some people hate games for weird reasons. :/

That was More of a Joke. Because some of the GoT fans hate TftBL, because it got better ratings.

• I understood you perfectly. Not sure where your confusion is coming from. Should I put my comment into simpler words or something?

you have no idea what i said did you?

• edited August 2016

what is tangible criticism to you then? seriously read the post I said I dint like the charecters or the story or their corny ass humor.

Courtenay posted: »

On one hand, yes, you're entitled to your opinion. On the other hand, posting a thread like this without providing any sort of tangible crit

• edited August 2016

Im not saying that because because I checked out borderlands and I thought it was shit.

I'm not a fan of borderlands and have never played those games. That doesn't make sense to me, why not say "im new to the franchise"

• edited August 2016

oh so having a all caps tittle tottaly contradicts what im saying? seriously read the god damn post.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Okay, so you didn't like it. I don't know why you created an all caps title thread saying you hated it, though. It doesn't even come off like you hated it that strongly, just that you prefer different genres.

• edited August 2016

"then why the fuck are you on this thread"because its my fucking Opinion asshole ." but if you dont like the game keep that to yourself I mean is it really that hard to stay away from something you dont like,"fuck you Ill say whatever the fuck I want Its my opinion, but that dosent give you the right to start shit with me just because I dont like your stupid fucking game.

then why the fuck are you on this thread? you said yourself "you like the game good for you" yea ok but if you dont like the game keep that to yourself i mean is it really hard to stay away from something you dont like?

• edited August 2016

I already apolgized in my first post about the grammar I dont know if your trolling or what?

Jeez I'm the last person to criticize someone's spelling but couldn't you have at least spell checked the title?

• edited August 2016
  • [removed]

Omid's cat posted: »

This is what you get This is what you get This is what you get when you hate TftB

• edited August 2016

Jesus Fucking christ, all this hate over a stupid game

what is tangible criticism to you then? seriously read the post I said I dint like the charecters or the story or their corny ass humor.

• edited August 2016

lol that scene was so cringe worthy.

Am I the only one that hated Tales from the Borderlands No .No sir you are not. In my opinion Tales from the Border lands is a bi

• edited August 2016

get of the fuck off my thread troll. you fucking waste of human life leave me alone.

• edited August 2016

Tangible criticism would be to explain why you dislike these things. There's a difference between saying, like, "the character motivations made no sense", "the reveal of the stranger felt cheap, as it contradicted their previous actions", and "the shoehorning of memes was distracting and unfunny", and saying stuff like "I don't like the characters".

I read the post, dude. And you're allowed to dislike the game, and your reasons for doing so are probably quite valid. But posting a negative comment about a game in a place with a high concentration of fans of said game, without explaining why you disliked it... Well, it's flame bait. Whether you meant it that way or not.

• yeah but you dont give me the right to view my opinion, then why are you allowed?

"then why the fuck are you on this thread"because its my fucking Opinion asshole ." but if you dont like the game keep that to yourself I m

• nope, you clearly didnt know what i meant.

I understood you perfectly. Not sure where your confusion is coming from. Should I put my comment into simpler words or something?

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2016

enter image description here

this thread is causing disturbane in the force...

• Most people are the other way around.

That was More of a Joke. Because some of the GoT fans hate TftBL, because it got better ratings.

• Haha, okay.

nope, you clearly didnt know what i meant.

• How much disturbance?

Leluch123 posted: »

this thread is causing disturbane in the force...

• I guess little less than troubuling, since the source was removed but enough to warrant my attention

How much disturbance?

• well, most people didnt like GoT as much as the Hardcore Fans, but only few actually hate it. The Hardcore Fans however actually hate TftBL. Atleast some of them.

Most people are the other way around.

• well, most people didnt like GoT as much as the Hardcore Fans, **but only few actually hate it. **

Are you kidding me? Everyone hates that game.

The Hardcore Fans however actually hate TftBL. Atleast some of them.

Well, I'm a hardcore GoT fan, and I don't hate this game, so...

well, most people didnt like GoT as much as the Hardcore Fans, but only few actually hate it. The Hardcore Fans however actually hate TftBL. Atleast some of them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.