Am I the only one that hated Tales from the Borderlands

124»

Comments

• you know really well the mistake you did, dont turn it around and blame anyone else. just admit it.

your the one here starting shit with me fanboy if anbodys triggered its you.

• edited September 2016

sir or mam or child, probably child, honestly I dont know what you want from me other than to just troll please leave me alone.

you know really well the mistake you did, dont turn it around and blame anyone else. just admit it.

• edited September 2016

I never said that you could'int write your opinion on here, And yes you are trolling, trying to cover up being butthurt about me saying something about your stupid ass game, and creating a bullshit argument to cover it up.

lol dude, im not a troll. and you know damn well that its exactly what you said. that the people who love tftb are not allowed to write our opinion in this thread and that is the reason i cussed you out, not because i like or dont like the game.

• You know what I mean, I just dont see alot of people saying they dont like the game hence me saying that.

Yeah, from the whole world you are the only one who hated Tales from the Borderlands.

• i really dont know when a 17 year old became a child. im not trolling, dont bring that excuse. you know well what i mean.

sir or mam or child, probably child, honestly I dont know what you want from me other than to just troll please leave me alone.

• you did say the we werent allowed to post our opinions before you edited it.

I never said that you could'int write your opinion on here, And yes you are trolling, trying to cover up being butthurt about me saying something about your stupid ass game, and creating a bullshit argument to cover it up.

• edited September 2016

well seventeen is underage and your obviously very childish to keep arguing with me saying I said something I dint say, and no I dont know what your talking about , I think you need professional help kid.

i really dont know when a 17 year old became a child. im not trolling, dont bring that excuse. you know well what i mean.

• Actually I preferred the story in TFTB because it had great characters that backed it up well, which is why the comedy worked, the character's could bounce off each other.

I guess if you enjoy humor more than an acutal story.

• edited September 2016

No I dint your lying, just accept that fact that your a butthurt fanboy whose just mad because I dont have a hard on like you do for this shit game.

you did say the we werent allowed to post our opinions before you edited it.

• i dont need professional help. you know what, i think youre just doing this for views honestly, which is pretty sad. so i wont reply anymore and i'll leave you with this message: don't let the alligators escape the trap door.

well seventeen is underage and your obviously very childish to keep arguing with me saying I said something I dint say, and no I dont know what your talking about , I think you need professional help kid.

• edited September 2016

yep and you helped me get those views your so smart kid you deserve a cookie, now do us both a favor and dont repopulate.

i dont need professional help. you know what, i think youre just doing this for views honestly, which is pretty sad. so i wont reply anymore and i'll leave you with this message: don't let the alligators escape the trap door.

• edited September 2016

Sorry to interrupt you two, I just want to say this.

@walkingdead300 Dude chill out. There's no need for such arguments.

@Godzilla_R32, you've constantly berated @walkingdead300 with half-complete comments in a rude and opaque way. Quoting you: "Are you serious?", "You have no idea what I said did you?", "I wont reply anymore and I'll leave you with this message: Don't let the alligators escape the trap door". I asked you about what happened and you said "If you trace back this thread you will see there was more text to it than to it now" (Indirectly saying the author wrote hateful comments towards this game), yet the author themselves said that this never happened. Please just tell us what he did, with detail and proof.

yep and you helped me get those views your so smart kid you deserve a cookie, now do us both a favor and dont repopulate.

• "I dint know people would get so butthurt"
    "im not hurting anybody"

No offensive language please.

I understand what your saying, but im new to forms I dint know people would get so butthurt about another guys opionon even if I am still c

• I don't think its unbelievable. I think they improved on a lot of aspects on the gameplay from then, and imo, its more fun. It doesn't have all the sad emotional weight of TWD but I think it has more of a blend of different emotions that I like.

You never played Borderlands, you don't like comedy elements and you are used to serious games like TWD, TWAU and GOT. I don't know what mad

• edited September 2016

lol dude im not the one who has to chill this is my thread and Godzilla RE2 came here starting shit with me. and he has no proof to his claims he was just trolling, because I din't like the game.

Quaker540 posted: »

Sorry to interrupt you two, I just want to say this. @walkingdead300 Dude chill out. There's no need for such arguments. @Godzilla_R32

• lol are you a damn moderator.

"I dint know people would get so butthurt" "im not hurting anybody" No offensive language please.

• edited September 2016

like I said if your into that type of humor, it wasin't funny to me at all just annoying and cringe worthy on how they were forcing it.

KCohere posted: »

I don't think its unbelievable. I think they improved on a lot of aspects on the gameplay from then, and imo, its more fun. It doesn't have all the sad emotional weight of TWD but I think it has more of a blend of different emotions that I like.

• Actually yes, you need to chill out a little too. This being your thread doesn't give you the right to insult people. If someone insults you, simply flag their comment. There's no need to continue the wrangle.

lol dude im not the one who has to chill this is my thread and Godzilla RE2 came here starting shit with me. and he has no proof to his claims he was just trolling, because I din't like the game.

• edited September 2016

No, I'm not. I didn't know I needed to be a moderator to ask you to calm down a little, and get your offensive language somewhere else. My comment was ironic, you said that you're not hurting anybody, yet call everyone a butthurt. There was simply no reason for that unnecessary insult.

lol are you a damn moderator.

• edited September 2016

there you go doing the same thing that godzilla troll did twisting my words, when I said that people were being butthurt I din't mean everybody I only meant the people like godzilla who were getting mad at me because of my thread, honestly man I dont wanna argue anymore over uncessary bullshit.

No, I'm not. I didn't know I needed to be a moderator to ask you to calm down a little, and get your offensive language somewhere else. My c

• edited September 2016

yet godzilla has the right to come on my thread and start shit me beacause he dosent like my opinion. please dont give me that crap about my rights and what I should do, seeing as your mr peacekeeper why dont you flag him. I din't feel like flaging him.

Actually yes, you need to chill out a little too. This being your thread doesn't give you the right to insult people. If someone insults you, simply flag their comment. There's no need to continue the wrangle.

• Well, looks like I did take this the wrong way. Sorry to inconvenience you.

there you go doing the same thing that godzilla troll did twisting my words, when I said that people were being butthurt I din't mean everyb

• I'm sorry @walkingdead300, but I think you're overreading my comments. I never said that @Godzilla_R32 has the right to insult you. What I said is that if someone insults you, simply flag their comment. Not sure where your confusion is coming from.

yet godzilla has the right to come on my thread and start shit me beacause he dosent like my opinion. please dont give me that crap about my

• Quaker540 I appreciate where your coming from and I understand what your saying and will take it into consideration next time.

I'm sorry @walkingdead300, but I think you're overreading my comments. I never said that @Godzilla_R32 has the right to insult you. What I said is that if someone insults you, simply flag their comment. Not sure where your confusion is coming from.

• edited September 2016

no problem man im glad I could clear it up for you .

Well, looks like I did take this the wrong way. Sorry to inconvenience you.

• The humor was a bit too "lol random XD" for my taste at some points but overall I found it to be an enjoyable, funny experience with quirky and interesting characters. It probably helps that i'm already a fan of the Borderlands games

• I have not played it yet cuz i'm younger then 11 so YOLO!

• Fot me I love the TTGOT the most because...game of thrones, followed by this because idk I guess I just connected to the characters better and enjoyed siding with jack with Rhys in the episodes.

• I completely agree with this

Ekelund21 posted: »

it's unbelievable when people say it's better than TWD. The reason I like TFTB more than TWD is because I fell in love with the characters even more than in TWD.

• edited November 2016

please dont tell me you revived this thread.

Benjamin666 posted: »

Fot me I love the TTGOT the most because...game of thrones, followed by this because idk I guess I just connected to the characters better and enjoyed siding with jack with Rhys in the episodes.

• And I'm reviving it some more! :P

Eh, Tales falls into 5th favorite Telltale game for me. (TWD 1, TWAU, TWD 2, TWDM, then Tales) (Haven't played GOT)

I really didn't like the game at first but as I played other eps, it grew on me. Sasha was probably the biggest reason of my liking of the game. Never played Borderlands and I much prefer a serious and heavy story over a comedy story, but it was still a good game nonetheless. 7/10 for me.

• edited December 2016

(http://m.favim.com/image/4312045/)

Stitches breathe the thread back to life.

BroKenny posted: »

And I'm reviving it some more! :P Eh, Tales falls into 5th favorite Telltale game for me. (TWD 1, TWAU, TWD 2, TWDM, then Tales) (Haven't

• Going into this game i knew absolutely nothing about the source material but it ended up being my favorite TellTale game as well as getting me into the regular Borderlands games.

• I also disliked this game, however, I'm going to give it another chance soon.

• No, I personally didn't like the game as well. Episode 1 was great but the series just went downhill from there for me.

It's a shame too because I love the original Borderlands games and think their lore and universe are open for some really great story driven potential. Telltale didn't take advantage of it the way I personally think they should have

Sign in to comment in this discussion.