Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned

That is fucking amazing dlb. Seriously, thats really good.

Well I finished this some time yesterday. Tried to make it sort of parallel my other Javier drawing I did. I also made a speed video for it. https://twitter.com/AnEvilHag/status/859801261708849159 Clearer picture Javier drawing

• They look a little like TWAU...

Found some of the Models and Decided to make some Renders with them, all being in a similiar fashion, [Blender Internal]

• AWSOME!!!

Well I finished this some time yesterday. Tried to make it sort of parallel my other Javier drawing I did. I also made a speed video for it. https://twitter.com/AnEvilHag/status/859801261708849159 Clearer picture Javier drawing

• I would love too post some FAN ART.

• Damn, you make this look easy. :o

Congrats guy/girl, you're crazy talented!

• Oh my god, that is amazing!!

This is definitely one of the best pieces of fanart I have ever seen!

• edited May 2017

Okay, so I decided to draw Borderlands/Walking dead mixed universe. I made a quick doodle of how I think Clem would look in the world of borderlands. I will do the same with Javi, also Rhys, Fiona and co in the world of The Walking Dead. I have soo many ideas and scenes I want to draw.

enter image description here enter image description here

enter image description here

I intend to draw Fiona trying to put walker guts on herself while Rhys stays in the back in disgust lol

• enter image description here
    Posting this here cause I like the style.

Credit to Janna Clark(?)

• that looks awesome

Hah I found someone online today who took my picture and used it as their own but they totally photo shopped my name off it. I asked them w

• Okay, so The Walking Dead:RTS put on twitter this pic and I am IN LOVE with it.
    Here's their twitter

Work in progress?

• Love this.

DabigRG posted: »

Posting this here cause I like the style. Credit to Janna Clark(?)

• So there is going​ to be another Clem.
    Also tfw they show her brand.

FetchWalker posted: »

Okay, so The Walking Dead:RTS put on twitter this pic and I am IN LOVE with it. Here's their twitter

• That your work? If so it's very well done, I can always appreciate good drawing skill!

Work in progress?

• Yes it is mine, and thank you. (:

Jayroen posted: »

That your work? If so it's very well done, I can always appreciate good drawing skill!

• For a moment I thought it was a comic cover and got super hyped

Okay, so The Walking Dead:RTS put on twitter this pic and I am IN LOVE with it. Here's their twitter

• I can't even draw a circle, never mind this! Great job! :3

• I think I nailed the game shading pretty well.

Clemmy!

• I need to buy actual graphic design software

• Great job yet again!

I need to buy actual graphic design software

• This is much better than most. Though now they remind me of the character trophies in the Arkham Series.

I think I nailed the game shading pretty well. Clemmy!

• That's pretty awesome. Do you think you could make them with the bold shades from season's 1 and 2? I've always been curious about how the game would have looked provided they kept the original design.

• edited May 2017

I found this one!

Credit: awpuspita on IG

• It does a better job than XNAlara thats for sure, good poses too, I like em!

• Here's an attempt.

eRock92 posted: »

That's pretty awesome. Do you think you could make them with the bold shades from season's 1 and 2? I've always been curious about how the game would have looked provided they kept the original design.

• Probably my personal favourite thus far.

Figured I'd start putting these in the art section where they belong.
    Uploaded it here.

• Really nice picture, good one!

Probably my personal favourite thus far. Figured I'd start putting these in the art section where they belong. Uploaded it here.

• edited May 2017

Awesome!

Btw you may want to consider putting a watermark on these in future because people are prone to stealing art. Just a heads up :)

Probably my personal favourite thus far. Figured I'd start putting these in the art section where they belong. Uploaded it here.

• edited May 2017

Really like the variations they've done with them. Unfortunately I think their faces a little off, Clem looks a bit older than she is (mind you, still well done) and Javi looks more painted/smudged than Clem's (could've tried better with his face).

• damn thats good.

• I know but I'm not really bothered by that, everyone is free to edit these any way they want and if someone has to be sad and say he is the original creator so be it.

Gameserer posted: »

Awesome! Btw you may want to consider putting a watermark on these in future because people are prone to stealing art. Just a heads up

• edited May 2017

Damn, I could never do that. Anybody tries to steal my work I'd probably find out where they live and kill them.

I know but I'm not really bothered by that, everyone is free to edit these any way they want and if someone has to be sad and say he is the original creator so be it.

• Why the fuck does everybody love this?

Melton23 posted: »

Damn, I could never do that. Anybody tries to steal my work I'd probably find out where they live and kill them.

• Good idea using Gabe's hoodie with the Cool Jacket. Also, was Sam really that big?

• I love it!

Also it seems that she has makeup on

• The hoodie was Gabe's? How could you tell?

DabigRG posted: »

Good idea using Gabe's hoodie with the Cool Jacket. Also, was Sam really that big?

• Is this a skinny version of Tripp?

I need to buy actual graphic design software

• Because @Grayson mentioned that he had one of his outfit a good while back and recently posted a picture where he and Clementine are wearing their respective hoods, with Gabe's hood noticeably matching, fitting, and rendering better than Clementine's.

HammyShow posted: »

The hoodie was Gabe's? How could you tell?

• I believe she always does if other model extractions are anything to go by, but the game doesn't render it properly.

HammyShow posted: »

I love it! Also it seems that she has makeup on

Sign in to comment in this discussion.