Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• While I'm much more confident with writing, I do dabble in drawing every now and then. I'm not very good, and I have to have a picture to reference, but I figure there's no harm in sharing some pictures that I doodled. I've got a DeviantArt account, which I'll link here if you want to see both my doodles in one place, but here they are for you to look at. This is my first go at drawing in a long - long - time, so bear with my crappy pencil markings haha. That said, I do really hope you enjoy these little drawings of the two protagonists in my little story, Secret Sisters.

enter image description here

I'm not gonna prance around and say these are these are good drawings, but I'm quite proud of them for what they are ^ _ ^ Let me know what you think, and if you like them!

• fukkin shite m8

BHBrowne posted: »

While I'm much more confident with writing, I do dabble in drawing every now and then. I'm not very good, and I have to have a picture to re

• I got really inspired by all the fantastic fan art and I decided to join in! I got a piece of paper, looked at a picture of Clementine, and started drawing her. It looked awful lol. But some people gave me some tips and I kept drawing and this is my final result.

I'm pretty happy with what I ended up with since I'm not a very good drawer. There are still some mistakes and I still have to shade and do some other things but I'm still pretty happy with what I drew.

• enter image description here
    By Conoyura There was another one with color, but I like how creative this one is comparatively

• I love these... <3

DabigRG posted: »

I really like how these four are drawn here.

• These are sketches for my fanfic, I couldn't resist showing these off any longer. (Also my last crosspost of this, I know a friend wanted me to post this in the fan art thread. lol)

Okay so the fanfic rewrite I'm doing of the Walking Dead S2 continues on with my own version of S3 (after the group finds Wellington) and a remix of New Frontier (I actually liked the idea NF had, and enjoyed the game in certain aspects.). This is me just planning way ahead of myself. I know I'm crazy to do this since it's only a fanfic. BUT NONETHELESS... Tis fun to do.

My loaction of Wellington based on searching google maps. This is actually in Michigan as it was suggested to be, not in Ohio for some random reason. The weird thing is though, the one lake with the incomplete house you can see on sketch somewhat (you can see more clearly on the Walking Dead google map) looks eerily similar to the lake in No Going Back. I chose a different area for Wellington not for geography wise but because the official surrounding area looked boring. Relevant for the whole season. Wellington does fall though.

First off, Clemmy! Yes, playable character. So yeah, she basically goes through even more shit as well. lol Throughout the season she gets shot in the stomach (was gonna go with shoulder until I did research, actually much of the clothing and stuff here was done with research to make it real as possible), a determinant tattoo (inspired by S3 Jane sequence), a scar on the upper right brow from an ambush, and yeah looking generally pissed off by the end of the season. Last pic was a recent one, wasn't satisfied with previous spring attire. Also, her hair thingies broke. Oh noooo!

Yes, he's alive in my story. Not dead in a lake. But for how long?! :O

Erm, I'm meant spring. Stupid me. I still gotta work on everyone else's spring attires.

He's determinant, so he may or may not be S3 since my fanfic is entirely choice driven.

Now comes the OCs! He's one of the main characters of the season. Originally a character I came up with in a S2 prequel fanfic years ago, couldn't pass up the character, to redefine him as well.

A bit of an interesting fella. Can't say too much, he's nice but he suffer mental issues too. Not to the extent of Sarah though, he can survive well.

Yes, there's a husky! He'll be fun to deal with (although Clem may be nervous around him at first), as well as his owner. Brooke deals with armory and artillery in Wellington. She knew somebody that trained her prior-outbreak and... she was a prostitute too. She's not really mean despite what the face may depict, she just gets stressed out easily when there's lots on her mind, or when someone she knows just complains all the time.

NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND! O_O

Think of him as sort of a Merle character. Everyone hates him, but he just does what he needs to do to survive. Not too bad, not too good. He's a huntsman, chef and butcher of Wellington. Many of the characters are of Wellington actually. BTW... I hated drawing that machine gun. >.>

The leader of Wellington, and a doctor/psychiatrist to boot. Originally it was guy named Vincent but I didn't want too many to worry about so I blended Del and Vincent together. I looked at Jack Black for reference. lol

Heeerrrrreee's Nate! (His hands look kinda funny to me though.)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Now these are drawings of Season 4 (basically a remix of New Frontier storyline). Enjoy the last of them! : 3

Yup still has the tattoo. I think I will have her get into a fight with somebody (maybe Eli) and her sleeve gets torn, revealing the tattoo. Also missing a finger (inspired by alone ending of ANF). Also when Clem meets Javi, she's with Paul the husky. She's also has a big role as well. ;)

He also has a Capricorn tattoo as well, on his shoulder blade area. So it's not just Clem who's in deep shit! He remains at Prescott, hiding like Clementine.

Was curious to see Jane with long hair, plus I feel she has great potential as a character so that's why she's alive so long here. She gets found by Javi and his family when she was wandering alone after Wellington's fall.

And finally, best for last. The Dead King. I had this guy thought up in the back of my head for years, finally got around to making him (although before he was too anime-like in my head... facepalm). This guy took the most research out of anyone here to design. The face is based on Michael Shannon, I always loved his facial expressions, it conveys so much emotion. He's slimmer than I wanted originally, too focused on the outfit lol. He's got a walker heart and intestines around his neck, and guck all over his outfit. Including a walker's rib cage, some forearm bones and part of a skull on either shoulder too. He's kinda like a shaman when you look at him. A very unnerving one at that. Essentially like the Whisperers, but I went crazy on this guy. He's more violent than the other antagonists, more sadistic and creepy (Clem gets nightmares sometimes. One example is that he looks at her as she sleeps, when she awakens he restrains her by the mouth, barbed wires holding her down, him shushing her before gutting her open.... Yeah. Oh and did I mentioned he's a cannibal to boot?) His home is the slaughterhouse, he stores many walkers and supplies the New Frontier with them for raids. I originally wanted to draw a walker-bone-made scythe but couldn't figure it out how to make it seem legit, so there's the sledgehammer with a walker-bone at the end to infect. Another weapon of his is like a mace with broken walker bones and blood. He was so fun to create all-in-all. He's the final antagonist and I plan on Clem fighting him alone in the slaughterhouse.

That's all I got! Hope you enjoyed these!

• Not bad at all, dude! Though Luke is definitely a tad skinny.

These are sketches for my fanfic, I couldn't resist showing these off any longer. (Also my last crosspost of this, I know a friend wanted me

• edited March 2017

Oh man, I want to read it now. Where can I find it?

EDIT: wow Edward is a little Will Parry, lol. He only needs a knife and a talking cat and you got it XD

These are sketches for my fanfic, I couldn't resist showing these off any longer. (Also my last crosspost of this, I know a friend wanted me

• Can you put a link for this fanfiction?

• LoveitloveitloveitLOVEIT!!!!

• You're awesome. 'Nuff said.

• er... ya'll gonna post a LINK to this fanfiction o' yers, or what?

• Yeah. I was too busy drawing that jacket... Oops.

DabigRG posted: »

Not bad at all, dude! Though Luke is definitely a tad skinny.

• edited March 2017

I dunno Will Parry but I took a look, and yeah, I see the resemblance. lol

Users: @RavenSnowstorm @LeeClemKen @Louche

For all those asking for the fanfiction, keep in mind this artwork is just me planning very far ahead so I'm not there yet on what I typed up. There's several things I should mention. The fanfic is sort of like a walkthrough, I place the different choices in there (including impacts and scenes differences) and describe what occurs and what you can interact, but largely tells the story too. I typically have an image in my head when doing this so it helps make it more fun, thinking of it as playing the game but reading it. I'm only in early Season 2 on the written episodes, first two episodes are largely the same (with some differences and large additions to it such as extra scenes/chapters or alternate scenes for example, basically beefing up the episodes and "fix" some issues) as I enjoyed the concepts they had going but as you progress further in the episodes it changes more dramatically until we get to Wellington then things are origin for Season 3 with Season 4 being (as mentioned) a remix of A New Frontier. So yeah, 201 and 202 are soft rewrites. That's the important stuff to know before hand I felt I should tell ya'll. Here's S2 All That Remains, I'll notify you when I complete an episode if you like as well.

TWD S2 All That Remain

BTW it's a long one! O_O

Oh man, I want to read it now. Where can I find it? EDIT: wow Edward is a little Will Parry, lol. He only needs a knife and a talking cat and you got it XD

• I love this art style, what would you call that? I want to start practicing my drawing "skills" more and this looks like something I want to be able to draw in a few years.

Rinkibu posted: »

took me forever to find this thread again i ended up starting my own art thread but i guess i dont need it anymore ?? oh and theres a speedpaint <:

• WOW! These look amazing! Digging young Clem's new look and all Jane variants.

• IMG_9367

I did another drawing of Clementine and this is how it turned out. I know that there are some mistakes but I'm still happy with what I drew.

Quickly doodled S1!Clem. I decided to do requests, so if you want a character done just PM me. I'll do anyone from S1-3 (and Michonne, but I haven't played that yet).

• cute!

Clem-Clem posted: »

Quickly doodled S1!Clem. I decided to do requests, so if you want a character done just PM me. I'll do anyone from S1-3 (and Michonne, but I haven't played that yet).

• edited April 2017

[removed]

https://twitter.com/AnEvilHag/status/850110259314249728

• I'm boutta get the 2nd Clem drawing tatooed

MaconMajr posted: »

WOW! These look amazing! Digging young Clem's new look and all Jane variants.

• Hah I found someone online today who took my picture and used it as their own but they totally photo shopped my name off it. I asked them why they said "Because I didn't want it there." I asked why they stole the picture they said "The artist never said not to steal it." Let's just say I almost fell off my fucking chair after reading that. It's assumed that you should know not to steal someone else's work.

But hey, I wont post without giving some eye candy.
    Credit

• edited April 2017

Wow I woulda been so pissed I'da lost my temper and probably cracked my computer screen. Sorry to hear this asshole stole your work. You should have said "why do you think the signature was there, jackass?" Then he'd be coming up with excuses when he should know that signatures are there so people know who made it and it doesn't get passed off as anybody else's.

Hah I found someone online today who took my picture and used it as their own but they totally photo shopped my name off it. I asked them w

• @godmadethunder requested a tattoo of one of my Clem drawings so I redesigned into what could work for a tattoo. Keep in mind I'm not a very good tattoo artist. x_x

And here's like three more drawings related to the earlier ones I made. They're kinda old though since I've been stumped on my story a little from time to time.

Edward again. Was tempted to give him a button up shirt but then he would look too much like Carl in the show, then there was an athletic shirt but he would then look like comic Carl \(._.)/ so I went with something a little different.

A much more up close and detailed design that was previewed in Jane's fan made S3 artwork I did. Probably my favourite one of hers. It's probably the perspective but she looks different.

And lastly, Luke! Probably my best drawing of him and I tried to make his proportions more accurate this time around.

• lol

fukkin shite m8

• Liking Clem and Jane's looks. Clementine actually looks 12, so to speak.

@godmadethunder requested a tattoo of one of my Clem drawings so I redesigned into what could work for a tattoo. Keep in mind I'm not a very

• Did this digital drawing of Clem a while ago, I'm not sure how to post photos on here so I hope this works

• Super badly want to post a sneak peak of the face but super badly don't want to at the same time

• Saw your Drawing before, you're really talented mate, keep it up

https://twitter.com/AnEvilHag/status/858123802018025473 Super badly want to post a sneak peak of the face but super badly don't want to at the same time

• Found some of the Models and Decided to make some Renders with them, all being in a similiar fashion, [Blender Internal]

• Which drawing did you see? Also thank you!

Saw your Drawing before, you're really talented mate, keep it up

• Saw your Clementine, Javi, and Rick drawings. fucking loved em'

Which drawing did you see? Also thank you!

• Oh snap, thank's I really appreciate it!

Saw your Clementine, Javi, and Rick drawings. fucking loved em'

Found some of the Models and Decided to make some Renders with them, all being in a similiar fashion, [Blender Internal]

• edited May 2017

Well I finished this some time yesterday. Tried to make it sort of parallel my other Javier drawing I did. I also made a speed video for it.

Clearer picture

Javier drawing

• That might be the coolest-looking Jane I've ever seen :O

How am I only just seeing these now? They're amazing! Awesome job!

• Ok, seriously, how are you guys all so friggin talented at this? This is so cool :)

Well I finished this some time yesterday. Tried to make it sort of parallel my other Javier drawing I did. I also made a speed video for it. https://twitter.com/AnEvilHag/status/859801261708849159 Clearer picture Javier drawing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.