Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• edited July 2014

Look what I found :p

Alt text

Here's the link: www.pinterest.com/pin/325525879286113363/

• @dfh15 he is. I wish he put where he finds them and put the people who did them.

dfh15 posted: »

@jamex1223 He finds them, but he's quite good at gathering the best.

• You mean something like this?:
    Alt text

@YippeekiyBombs No Photoshop, just Garry's Mod.

Toxic Emu posted: »

@marccost3 you're really good at whatever program you're using, but I think you'd be better-received if you made something less graphic every now and then.

• Oh, man, that's so not cool. Speaking from experience, artists don't tend to be appreciative of not receiving credit.

jamex1223 posted: »

@dfh15 he is. I wish he put where he finds them and put the people who did them.

• edited July 2014

Clementine piggyback riding Iron Man. Your argument is invalid

marccost3 posted: »

You mean something like this?: @YippeekiyBombs No Photoshop, just Garry's Mod.

• edited July 2014

Finally, this picture has a point

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/7e/65/a07e657ea5c076882aa9779d794ef0fb.jpg

Yo-da-Man posted: »

Clementine piggyback riding Iron Man. Your argument is invalid

• @jamex1223 He actually does. The links are usually below the pictures in red.

jamex1223 posted: »

@dfh15 he is. I wish he put where he finds them and put the people who did them.

• @dfh15 shit since I just focus on the pics and scroll fast guess I never seen it. my bad

dfh15 posted: »

@jamex1223 He actually does. The links are usually below the pictures in red.

• How can this girl piggyback on Iron Man while he is flying and not have her hat fly off? CLEM'S HAT IS MAGIC CONFIRMED!!!

• @kurusu that...thats actually pretty good

Kurusu posted: »

deviantART deviantART

• edited July 2014

Okay, quick question, would anybody be mad if I genderswapped Lee?

I'd like to call her Leela. ; P

• @That_1_Guy That would be awesome! I don't mind at all. I really want to see.

That_1_Guy posted: »

Okay, quick question, would anybody be mad if I genderswapped Lee? I'd like to call her Leela. ; P

• Thanks! Some people elsewhere thought it was weird, but I am looking forward to it, now.

So yeah, I'll start as soon as possible! : D

@That_1_Guy That would be awesome! I don't mind at all. I really want to see.

• @That_1_Guy Leela already exists. Alt text

That_1_Guy posted: »

Okay, quick question, would anybody be mad if I genderswapped Lee? I'd like to call her Leela. ; P

• edited July 2014

Futurama! : D

I'll make sure this one has two eyes though. Pinky promise!

Gobananas01 posted: »

@That_1_Guy Leela already exists.

• A pinky swear is forever. I got my eye on you. -.-

• Really surprised my Clementine drowning picture got more thumbs up than down. Anyway, I'm not really happy with this, but I guess I'll post It anyway:
    Alt text

• @marccost3

hahahahaha! that face!!

You mean something like this?: @YippeekiyBombs No Photoshop, just Garry's Mod.

• Is that some sort of hail hitler thing?

Really surprised my Clementine drowning picture got more thumbs up than down. Anyway, I'm not really happy with this, but I guess I'll post It anyway:

• Clementine and Bigby Wolf. Two protagonists with golden eyes.

Alt text

http://fav.me/d7mrnac

• Juice_Box What?! No! Why would you think that? It's supposed to be similar to this. It looks nothing like It which is why I'm not happy with It. Anyway, new picture:
    Alt text

I would like to mention at this point that I'll start taking suggestions for Clementine pictures now. If there's something you want me to make PM me and I'll see If I'll consider It.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Is that some sort of hail hitler thing?

• How about something less scary. :)

Juice_Box What?! No! Why would you think that? It's supposed to be similar to this. It looks nothing like It which is why I'm not happy with

• Alt text

Alt text

This one leaves me much happier... I recently tried to do a stencil art and failed so this was uplifting.

• Looks really good! I can see much improvement since the first drawing you ever posted here.

Alt text

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

This one leaves me much happier... I recently tried to do a stencil art and failed so this was uplifting.

• I know! Don't judge my n00biness ;_;

JonGon posted: »

Looks really good! I can see much improvement since the first drawing you ever posted here.

• [removed]

• edited July 2014

b/c u like to play with our emotions. Telltale should hire you

• I don't know why I was laughing when I saw it:

Alt text

Ben I swear to God

• @marccost3
    I see, you have a little knowledge of those things.
    But please, create nice peaceful pictures, not unnecessary content. :)

• It seems I can't post what I create here without running the risk of being banned, so If you want to continue to see my screenshots just go check them out at my Steam profile.

• edited July 2014

Finally decided to turn that sketch into a painting :D

Alt text

Speed Painting video if you are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEgBe6zhNqo&feature=youtu.be

• @JonGon

Wow! Amazing, man! I love this!

Finally decided to turn that sketch into a painting Speed Painting video if you are interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEgBe6zhNqo&feature=youtu.be

• Dear Jon,

I got a computer today, finally. Lucky for me I came here and instantly found this amazing painting of The Big Bad Clementine petting her cute puppy.

What program are you using in that video btw? And are you on a laptop or, more likely, a tablet? Do you use a stylus? Which one? Any other tools?

Very cool artwork, my friend. Keep it up! :)

Finally decided to turn that sketch into a painting Speed Painting video if you are interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEgBe6zhNqo&feature=youtu.be

• @LeeTheProfessional Thanks bro!

@Viva-La-Lee I'm using Photoshop CC 2014. I'm on my PC and draw on a tablet like this one. That's about it man, just the tablet and some good music.

Alt text

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Dear Jon, I got a computer today, finally. Lucky for me I came here and instantly found this amazing painting of The Big Bad Clementine p

• That looks like a cool tablet? What is it exactly?

@LeeTheProfessional Thanks bro! @Viva-La-Lee I'm using Photoshop CC 2014. I'm on my PC and draw on a tablet like this one. That's about it man, just the tablet and some good music.

• Wacom Intuos 4.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

That looks like a cool tablet? What is it exactly?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.