Self-Captured Screenshots of TTG TWD (S1, S2, NF, Michonne)

Comments

• edited March 2017

As someone who didn't really like Mariana in the first episode, that moment with the creepy ass rabbit doll is a perfect example of how awesome that opening is for all of the Garcias.

Also, that kneeling lineup is great. Can you get that with Conrad and Clementine present?

FetchWalker posted: »

Everyone here looks all badass except for Jesus. Jesus is just like "Peace yall"

• whhhhoooooooooo's cutting onions?????

Deventh posted: »

I love this transition. Not mine though.

• HOLY SHIT! CLEMENTINE is a fucking BOSS yo!

Deventh posted: »

I love this transition. Not mine though.

• I don't think you can, it doesn't give you the option to put Kate on the ground if you go with Clem and Conrad. But I can model swap someone if you like. I might be wrong and that it can actually happen but I don't know about it yet.

DabigRG posted: »

As someone who didn't really like Mariana in the first episode, that moment with the creepy ass rabbit doll is a perfect example of how awes

• MY LOVE FOR DAVID GARCIA KNOWS NO BOUNDS

enter image description here

• edited March 2017

Edit: Just don't look too closely lol

Damn shot of Javi and co kneeling reminds me of Negan lineup

• I was expecting someone to make that edit but not this soon. Great job by the way. It looks awesome :D

Edit: Just don't look too closely lol

• It's quite easy, really. All I had to do was paste in a png of Lucille with transparent background, resize, choose the angle and erase the parts of Lucille obstructed by David. Anyone can do that in under 5 minutes, most people would probably do a better job too (not really a good job on the erasing part).

I was expecting someone to make that edit but not this soon. Great job by the way. It looks awesome

• Me too! The man just raced full speed to become my favorite character.

hemfbg posted: »

MY LOVE FOR DAVID GARCIA KNOWS NO BOUNDS

• So, I made a bunch of gifs from all the seasons of TWD. I'm thinking of putting them daily or every second day here. I didn't want to spam the thread with just my gifs. Is that okay?

• Sounds neat!

So, I made a bunch of gifs from all the seasons of TWD. I'm thinking of putting them daily or every second day here. I didn't want to spam the thread with just my gifs. Is that okay?

• edited April 2017

Finally it worked. Had some troubles putting gifs here. :D

• Wow, you killed Kate..

It's quite easy, really. All I had to do was paste in a png of Lucille with transparent background, resize, choose the angle and erase the p

• I think people are just playing it safe with David and just think he's a bad dude, if ep4 shows that his intentions are genuine - Watch the David haters go away..

AgentZ46 posted: »

Me too! The man just raced full speed to become my favorite character.

• enter image description here
    Model swap in case you're wondering, enjoy!

• edited April 2017

Shades-chick"We found your daughter operating a motor vehicle in a restricted area--moving Violation 904, Section 15 Paragraph...Um..."
    Clementine"...6?"
    Shade-chick"Thank you."
    Clementine"Don't mention it."

Jayroen posted: »

Model swap in case you're wondering, enjoy!

• RIP in pieces

Wow, you killed Kate..

• edited April 2017

enter image description here enter image description here

enter image description here enter image description here

I miss Luke. He was one of my favourite characters in season 2.

• The last one...

I got some from Ep 3

• Best writing prompt ever... I'm gonna use it.

Shades-chick"We found your daughter operating a motor vehicle in a restricted area--moving Violation 904, Section 15 Paragraph...Um..." Clementine"...6?" Shade-chick"Thank you." Clementine"Don't mention it."

• Not my favourite, but I really liked him. I miss him.

• enter image description here

(For some weird reason I like the blood-face Clem)

• I want to see a season 3 Larry now there's something to keep you up at night!

Which I find a bit humorous since Jane was always a little uncanny when compared to the other characters, but became more officially so in her brief determinate appearance in ANF.

• Oh cripes, no! Though, wouldn't it be something if he actually improved from Season 1?

Jayroen posted: »

I want to see a season 3 Larry now there's something to keep you up at night!

• It's great to see Clem smiling more this episode

Graysonn posted: »

(For some weird reason I like the blood-face Clem)

• I modded her facial expressions to make her smile in the flashback cause she hasn't smiled enough this season

hesif posted: »

It's great to see Clem smiling more this episode

• enter image description here enter image description here

Learned from the best not giver of any fucks. :D

• Yeah, that's the first thing I thought of.

Learned from the best not giver of any fucks.

• enter image description here enter image description here

Look at that baseball bat dancing on Javi's back :D

• Don't forget to glass him

Poogers555 posted: »

I know this isnt Walking Dead, but damnit! Its the best screenscap I have ever taken and I need to use this opportunity!

• I thought I wasn't the only person to choose the "hell naw you can't have my car" option just to take the piss out of the new clementine XD

• edited April 2017

I preferred the kneeling intro for episode 3 but I just had to keep me my Conrad. The last thing I will be called is a racist, hell no am I keeping clem as our only black character. Was Lee not enough? I'm half black irl anyway so don't even start -.-

Everyone here looks all badass except for Jesus. Jesus is just like "Peace yall"

• Aaaawwwww soooo cute :3

Finally it worked. Had some troubles putting gifs here.

• I can't be the only one who forgot that clem got bitten on the arm that Luke slapped and that I was just thinking that clem was weak af.

• I just bookmarked the second picture, it'll be useful.

Look at that baseball bat dancing on Javi's back

• edited April 2017

This reminds me of that scene in Treasure Planet :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nudHB-ujF0Y

Shades-chick"We found your daughter operating a motor vehicle in a restricted area--moving Violation 904, Section 15 Paragraph...Um..." Clementine"...6?" Shade-chick"Thank you." Clementine"Don't mention it."

• Oh shit, I never thought about that. Good eye.

Melton23 posted: »

I can't be the only one who forgot that clem got bitten on the arm that Luke slapped and that I was just thinking that clem was weak af.

• I like how all grown-ups are just standing around and helplessly looking at a 13yo girl pointing her loaded gun at stuff and people.

Look at that baseball bat dancing on Javi's back

• I didn't swear when I was a teenager

Piggs posted: »

Honestly, the people that take serious offense to Clementine's swearing need to step outside of their safety bubble and accept that swearing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.