Self-Captured Screenshots of TTG TWD (S1, S2, NF, Michonne)

Comments

• Wow really good

max_pain943 posted: »

My work here: (screen was taken from the trailer)

• Wow really good

max_pain943 posted: »

My work here: (screen was taken from the trailer)

• edited March 2017

Why did they all have this strange extensions like these:
    .lBbS-arGPslsRPbqIyev6yPuMzE
    .4qmhx8D7tGG1qKIGO-22kDyzT9E

• edited March 2017

Clem swearing?!

** TRIGGERED **

• Honestly, the people that take serious offense to Clementine's swearing need to step outside of their safety bubble and accept that swearing is a perfectly normal thing for teenagers to do. You can't seriously expect her to act like a kindergartner forever in a world where she's killing things and losing people left and right.

• ^^

Piggs posted: »

Honestly, the people that take serious offense to Clementine's swearing need to step outside of their safety bubble and accept that swearing

• accept that swearing is a perfectly normal thing for teenagers to do.

You say that like it's some natural occurence that happens regardless when it's not. It's a behavioural trait. That's just as dumb as saying it's okay for Clementine to smoke because she's had a rough time in the ZA. Horrible argument.

You can't seriously expect her to act like a kindergartner forever in a world where she's killing things and losing people left and right.

I didn't realise not swearing made someone a kindergartner. I also didn't realise that it's mandatory for people to swear when you kill zombies/animals.

Honestly, the people that take serious offense to Clementine's swearing need to step outside of their safety bubble and accept that swearing

• edited March 2017

I can see it's my SFM(GMOD) Clemy rip(model)! Thank You! Finally someone started using her in their arts :) :)

• did you get that iconic avatar?

how in the fuck

• What's the matter?

how in the fuck

• I heard that if you make Lee say 'Shit' when describing the smell of Hershel's barn to Clementine in S1, at the very beginning of S2 this makes Clem say 'Oh shit' when she drops her water-bottle in the public toilet - Similarly if you didn't say the word 'Shit' as Lee, Clem simply replies 'Oh shoot' instead. It's such a cool little detail :D

• How did you get those? im really curious.

What's the matter?

• Really? That's neat

I heard that if you make Lee say 'Shit' when describing the smell of Hershel's barn to Clementine in S1, at the very beginning of S2 this ma

• enter image description here

I made almost the same smile as Clemmy here after seeing your gifs and how much she's grown through the series :)

• enter image description here

Okay, I seriously think that her model isn't really that bad. I think the problems are the hair, the eyebrows and the skin tone. For Kennys' model the only problem is the hair and beard.

• I know plenty of people like me who never swore. I also know plenty of people my age who swear all the time (25 years old btw). It's about your environment and what habits you build and keep. It's nothing normal nor abnormal.

• You don't understand how much I would love for this to happen. I shared my imagination about this a few years ago on here. It was something like this:

Clem is where ever she is in the apocalypse. She's surviving but loosing her humanity, faith, hope, and sense of life. One day, she just breaks off and goes away. She doesn't know where, but she knows she has to go somewhere. After several months battling hunger, dehydration, walkers, people, nature, and the wilderness, she stumbles upon an area that feels familiar. Adrenaline kicks in as she starts frantically searching for something. She finally comes to a fence. She doesn't know why or why she doesn't hesitate, but she climbs it.

Clem falls over hard onto an area of tall grass. After the dizziness subsides, she focuses of what's in front of her: a tree. Laying next to the tree is a bunch of shambled wood. Her heart is beating frantically as emotions overwhelm her. The sounds of people laughing and talking fill her head. She still doesn't know what's going on. She moves out the overgrown backyard up on to the vine and leave covered desk. The voices grow louder. She hears a walker. A man. Screams. Clem tries to open the door but to no avail. With the internal screams becoming deafening, Clem breaks the glass and falls in.

Silence. Tears fall off Clementine's face as she picks herself up of the ground. Blood is on her arm from the glass cuts. A rotten corpse lays next to her. The rotten smell overwhelms her a she gags. For some reason, she moves into the house than away. The inside looks untouched. How can a house go on this long in the apocalypse without being picked clean? She moves forward and steps on something: it's a picture frame. Clem is now numb. Shakenly, she picks up the picture. It's a family; a loving Georgian one at that. On it is a strong loving father, a sweet caring mother, and a little girl with dreams bigger than her hair. The room fills with sounds of chatter, the conversations of child and parent, the laughter of a babysitter and her pretend little sister, birthday parties, and family gatherings.

Clem's heart beats faster, aches in pain. It feels like it will rupture inside. She scrambles over the bookshelf and races up the stairs. Her body out runs her feet. The noise and chatter grows again. Clem can't help but grown in agony. This place isn't real. It's a dream. What is this place? It's so peaceful and happy that it's frightening. She cut right and opens a door.

Untouched. Quite. Still. The room is untouched, preserved. Clementine walks in slowly, cautiously, weak. Crayon artworks lie on the floor. Dust covered stuffed animals corralled in the corner. A purple and white bed lies in the middle, still unmade as if someone was just sleeping in it. Clem is crying but still doesn't know why. Through the tears, she makes out a dresser. There is a reflection in the dresser's mirror. Clem wipes the tears away. She doesn't see herself, she sees a girl. A little girl; tiny and petite. dark brown curls are like clouds upon her head. Skin of caramel glows. Eyes like precious gems glowing with light in the dimly lit room. Clem turns and collapses on the bed, her face buried in the old dusty pillows. Screams and tears being absorbed by the soft, comforting relics of a world gone away. For once she is no longer a teen-adult, a caregiver, a leaders, a villain, or a survivor. She is just an eight-year-old girl who is finally home.

...Anyway, it went something like that. I definitely go carried away as I progressed. Whatever. I want this to happen to Clem. A major detox for her. She emerges ready for the world now. She has been granted an opportunity very few have been able to have: time to grieve. It would be a huge character builder and definitely set her up a major leader in this new world as she will have the clarity of mind and heart to live and thrive in the future. Just saying TellTale, I know you're watching... cough cough @mostlypoptarts cough cough please don't kill her cough cough

• I think the more realistic facial proportions in ANF is what is throwing me off. The mouth and eyes and definitely bigger in the older Season 2 style.

FetchWalker posted: »

Okay, I seriously think that her model isn't really that bad. I think the problems are the hair, the eyebrows and the skin tone. For Kennys' model the only problem is the hair and beard.

• Oh I-95... How I despise thee...

• Which I find a bit humorous since Jane was always a little uncanny when compared to the other characters, but became more officially so in her brief determinate appearance in ANF.

eRock92 posted: »

I think the more realistic facial proportions in ANF is what is throwing me off. The mouth and eyes and definitely bigger in the older Season 2 style.

• They just have to make her head thinner, since I don't think Jane could gain weight that much in weeks unless she's hoarding all the food supplies from Clem and AJ. :P

• Her face is also a little too chubby, and her ears are entirely different, and her nose protrudes too much. It's a lot of little problems that make her go from a very pretty girl to Bobby from King of the Hill.

• edited March 2017

But then she realises this was all a dream she is still teen adult and she continue on surviving in Zombie Apocalypse!

You don't understand how much I would love for this to happen. I shared my imagination about this a few years ago on here. It was somethin

• Thanks... Now all I see is female Bobby in ANF.

Her face is also a little too chubby, and her ears are entirely different, and her nose protrudes too much. It's a lot of little problems that make her go from a very pretty girl to Bobby from King of the Hill.

• It's a behavioural trait. That's just as dumb as saying it's okay for Clementine to smoke because she's had a rough time in the ZA. Horrible argument.

Except that smoking gradually kills you, whereas cursing is a means of relieving stress/pain that doesn't directly hurt anyone. It IS normal for a hormonal teenager to resort to new ways to relieve their stress, and cursing is a preferable method. I don't think my argument is horrible at all.

I didn't realise not swearing made someone a kindergartner. I also didn't realise that it's mandatory for people to swear when you kill zombies/animals.

Come on, that's a strawman. I'm saying that we should expect her to develop far beyond the elementary school student that we saw in Season 1. Any angst on her part is completely understandable, and we will see that come out in the form of cursing.

Graysonn posted: »

accept that swearing is a perfectly normal thing for teenagers to do. You say that like it's some natural occurence that happens reg

• When looking at these beautiful screenshots, I remember the good old artstyle. Now, in Season 3, everything in the background is blurry. I hate that. :/

Graysonn posted: »

Some S2 screens because why not?

• I got some from Ep 3
    enter image description here

• edited March 2017

One of my favourite from episode 3

• It was the perfect look, although I feel like Michoone uped the graphics just a bit and that looked perfect

Season 2 just has this unique style that I enjoy. It's like a refined Season 1 art style; not too realistic but not too cartoon like. It's like a balance of some sort. By the way, nice use of hatless Clem and hooded Mike.

• Really like that pained expression from Javi. That shot is so good.

I got some from Ep 3

• edited April 2017

Everyone here looks all badass except for Jesus. Jesus is just like "Peace yall" :D

• Damn shot of Javi and co kneeling reminds me of Negan lineup

Everyone here looks all badass except for Jesus. Jesus is just like "Peace yall"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.