Self-Captured Screenshots of TTG TWD (S1, S2, NF, Michonne)

Comments

• Yeah it does make his beating and torture of Arvo seem even worse...glad I put a bullet into him.

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, that is legitimately awesome.

• Well yeah I do agree with you on that one.

There's just no evidence to boost that she's a lesbian. I also don't really want it because Ellie was already that curveball used in Last of Us when she was confirmed lesbian.

Either way, I, you, and Spodes agree that she's most likely not interested in Gabe as more than a friend, rather anyone in that case.

The closest person Clemmy Cloo has right now is probably Javier (I hope no one ships these two like the whole "Cluke" thing)

ash2ashes posted: »

I'd like to see your evidence that she is lesbian first. i never said she was? you said there's evidence, so i asked. Telltale

• there's no evidence for either, tbh. since it's unknown, it's mostly up to people's personal headcanons. that's the point i really wanted to get across. i'm hoping i didn't come across as hostile or anything, if i did, i apologize.

but, yeah, i think we can definitely agree on that. i'm really hoping they don't push the her and gabe together, at the very least make it a choice. considering we're already 2 episodes in, it'd seem really rush and. so. bad... unfortunately, i've already seen people shipping her and javier together. x.x

Well yeah I do agree with you on that one. There's just no evidence to boost that she's a lesbian. I also don't really want it because El

• I guess Ill also drop Caiit's request here aswell

enter image description here

• oh my god

Poogers555 posted: »

I guess Ill also drop Caiit's request here aswell

• Haha, I'll back you up though, I didn't agree with most of this topic going on.

I do doubt they will go into this Gabe X Clementine... Er... Gabentime... (I felt nasty saying that)... too much.

As you've sad many times and I 100% agree with, Clementine is smarter than to get in a relationship with someone like Gabe.

I do want to see her break open more soon, but not with Gabe as a boyfriend, more so trusting Javier and growing an attachment between the two. But... Then the Javier X Clementine ship will start, so... you and me against the world I guess haha!

Spodes posted: »

If the writers are smart, they'll keep them friends, if they force this relationship I'm done. Hopefully this thread can recover from that w

• Hey, don't worry about that! It's just all debate, sometimes it gets heated, isn't anyone's fault. You weren't hostile either, you are fine.

As far as the Javier X Clementine thing... I'm aware and I'm upset ;-;

ash2ashes posted: »

there's no evidence for either, tbh. since it's unknown, it's mostly up to people's personal headcanons. that's the point i really wanted to

• Actually, it means you're an asshole who doesn't like gay people because they're gay.

(YEAH I'M CALLING YOU ASSHOLE)

Oh that makes more sense, but I still don't see how I'm scared of gay people just because I don't approve of it.

• First of all, I'm truly 13. Did you think someone older would get into such a stupid conversation with no more arguments that "dud chill just a kis?

Second of all wtf man not because I ship Clem with Mari it means I feel sexually attacted to her. She's a fictional character and he's far from being my type. (I'm more onto Max Caulfiel type). And even if I felt any atraction toward her it would be aesthetic (meaning I find her pretty [which I do and everyone seems to do]), platonic (friends only) or, in the most extreme case, romantic. But like I say she's now my type at fucking all.

Adn third for all fuck hoy and your homophobia

I'm 13. So if she's 13, you're 13? Even if you are 13, do you lack the morals to realize you raised her in season one when she was f

• NO NO IT WOULD BE OUT OF CHARACTER FOR HER TO SUDDENLY BEING ALL "I LIKE BOYS" AND THAT SICK SHIT NO IT'S JUST DISGUSTING THAT'S SO FUCKED UP

I think she definitely could be considering she didn't grow up in a normal society, but she said "it must be nice having a partner" so who k

• Why can you say that?

since when was it said that she was straight? Pretty sure most of us can agree the writers won't make her lesbian, but reiterating previous posts I've made, I don't think Clem wants a relationship right now regardless.

• Fuck why do people think straight is default you don't create a straight character and then change them to gay if you want them to gay they're gay from the begining even if the story has nothing to do with love.

If the writers are smart, they'll keep them friends, if they force this relationship I'm done. Hopefully this thread can recover from that w

• I'd like to see your evidence that she is lesbian first.

everyone is Pansexual until the contrarian thing is proven

I'd like to see your evidence that she is lesbian first. Telltale implies it with the "boyfriend" thing with Gabe. She probably doesn't l

• This exactly.

Fuck why do people think straight is default you don't create a straight character and then change them to gay if you want them to gay they're gay from the begining even if the story has nothing to do with love.

• FUCKING THANKS!

Auruo posted: »

This exactly.

• FUCKING THANKS!

This exactly.

• Second of all wtf man not because I ship Clem with Mari it means I feel sexually attacted to her

I'm sure you wanting to see a gif of a 13 year old and 10 year old kissing just means you're not "sexually attracted to her". It's not sexual at all, good joke.

Adn third for all fuck hoy and your homophobia

Next time, try writing like someone who isn't in the third grade, but you think I'm scared of someone being gay? Since when did me not wanting Clementine to be lesbian and not agreeing with those ideals turn into "you're scared". I'd like to hear some award winning arguments that gave people the incentive to like comment regardless.

First of all, I'm truly 13. Did you think someone older would get into such a stupid conversation with no more arguments that "dud chill jus

• Nice shitpost.

NO NO IT WOULD BE OUT OF CHARACTER FOR HER TO SUDDENLY BEING ALL "I LIKE BOYS" AND THAT SICK SHIT NO IT'S JUST DISGUSTING THAT'S SO FUCKED UP

• I already gave my argument on why I don't think she's gay, your reading comprehension is abysmal, A+ for trying though.

Fuck why do people think straight is default you don't create a straight character and then change them to gay if you want them to gay they're gay from the begining even if the story has nothing to do with love.

• raven, you're a gem.

NO NO IT WOULD BE OUT OF CHARACTER FOR HER TO SUDDENLY BEING ALL "I LIKE BOYS" AND THAT SICK SHIT NO IT'S JUST DISGUSTING THAT'S SO FUCKED UP

• edited January 2017

Then it should be the same for girls then. Why is it that it is okay for Clem to date girls but not boys? DOUBLE STANDARDS!!

• Eh, it's not that bad. I've seen way worse.

Please for fucks sake, no, that's fucked up as hell.

• Eh, it's not that bad. I've seen way worse.

I just wish this stuff would stop constantly leaking on unrelated threads, keep it on your designated fan fiction website of choice, this website shouldn't be one of them.

Eh, it's not that bad. I've seen way worse.

• Actually, it means you're an asshole who doesn't like gay people because they're gay.

I don't want Clem to be gay, so you automatically imply I'm some Nazi who hates all people because they're gay? I frequently talk to people who are gay, even today I did and they're my friends. Nice implication, though, I'm glad it makes you feel better but doesn't help your argument.

(YEAH I'M CALLING YOU ASSHOLE)

(CALLING SOMEONE AN ASSHOLE IN PARENTHESIS MAKES YOU LOOK EVEN MORE IMMATURE)

Actually, it means you're an asshole who doesn't like gay people because they're gay. (YEAH I'M CALLING YOU ASSHOLE)

• I'm sure you wanting to see a gif of a 13 year old and 10 year old kissing just means you're not "sexually attracted to her". It's not sexual at all, good joke.

There's a difference between "Sexual Atraction", "Romantic Atraction" and "Just wants to see a couple they ship kissing just because", you know?

Next time, try writing like someone who isn't in the third grade, but you think I'm scared of someone being gay? Since when did me not wanting Clementine to be lesbian and not agreeing with those ideals turn into "you're scared". I'd like to hear some award winning arguments that gave people the incentive to like comment regardless.

I'm having problem with the fucking autocorrector, it's now me. Homophobia doesn't mean being scared if gays, it means hating them. And you, it seems, are an homophobe.

Second of all wtf man not because I ship Clem with Mari it means I feel sexually attacted to her I'm sure you wanting to see a gif o

• Dude did you read everything? I'm just moking Spodes.

Then it should be the same for girls then. Why is it that it is okay for Clem to date girls but not boys? DOUBLE STANDARDS!!

• edited January 2017

O, awkward

My mistake

Dude did you read everything? I'm just moking Spodes.

• I don't want Clem to be gay, so you automatically imply I'm some Nazi who hates all people because they're gay?

Well, yeah. Not a Nazi, just an homophobe. Even if you don't actually want all gays dead, you seem to dislike them, and find them disgusting. Do you like Clem? If, hipotetically, she turned out to be gay, would you dislike her? Would you think of her in a different way? Would you be uncomfortable? If yes, yeah, you're an asshole, not as bad as a nazi, fuck, but still an asshole.

(CALLING SOMEONE AN ASSHOLE IN PARENTHESIS MAKES YOU LOOK EVEN MORE IMMATURE)

(WELL SCREW YOU I'M IMMATURE AS HELK AND I WILL BE IMMATURE FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE BEFORE IT'S TOO FUCKING LATE AND YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT)

Actually, it means you're an asshole who doesn't like gay people because they're gay. I don't want Clem to be gay, so you automatica

• There's a difference between "Sexual Atraction", "Romantic Atraction" and "Just wants to see a couple they ship kissing just because", you know?

Both relate to a sexual inclination to a character, shipping two very underage girls is just plain wrong, no matter how old you are. You've known Clem since 8 years old, and you fantasize her 13 year old self with a 10 year old girl, fucking disgusting. You requested a gif of this specifically happening, you're attracted just admit it, your masquerade isn't buying you out.

I'm having problem with the fucking autocorrector, it's now me. Homophobia doesn't mean being scared if gays, it means hating them. And you, it seems, are an homophobe.

Get a new keyboard on your phone then, or are you just making an excuse for typing badly. Homo + phobia, and someone else told me it was being scared of gays, so I was going under that information. Also you depict me as a "homophobic" yet I merely stated I don't want Clem to be lesbian, and that I don't agree with LGBTQ+ agenda, given this information, how can you say I'm prejudice to gays when your entire argument against me was prejudice, you specifically stated I hate all gays immediately, even when I have many gay friends I frequently talk to. Allow me to evaluate:

Actually, it means you're an asshole who doesn't like gay people because they're gay.

This is a quote directly from you, you're making a prejudice that I'm an asshole who unrelentingly resents anyone who's gay. You're directly contradicting your own sense of morals of prejudice, so why would even state such notions if you don't know they're true. You didn't even give an opinion, you blatantly started accusing me of this, so for what purpose are you even arguing for anymore?

I'm sure you wanting to see a gif of a 13 year old and 10 year old kissing just means you're not "sexually attracted to her". It's not sexua

• edited January 2017

Well, yeah. Not a Nazi, just an homophobe. Even if you don't actually want all gays dead, you seem to dislike them, and find them disgusting. Do you like Clem? If, hipotetically, she turned out to be gay, would you dislike her? Would you think of her in a different way? Would you be uncomfortable? If yes, yeah, you're an asshole, not as bad as a nazi, fuck, but still an asshole.

I'm going to reserve your "homophobe" opinion for your reply on our other side of this thread, I already directly embedded your quote that contradicts yourself, but I'll answer to the rest

Do you like Clem? If, hipotetically, she turned out to be gay, would you dislike her? Would you think of her in a different way? Would you be uncomfortable? If yes, yeah, you're an asshole, not as bad as a nazi, fuck, but still an asshole.

I would be more disappointed in the writers, and given that I don't agree with gay agenda, it would definitely be awkward when I'm straight. The mere fact that we're discussing Clem being gay is out of the ordinary as she isn't, please quote me when they objectively make her gay, I'm waiting. Oh and you're still thinking I'm an asshole based on your own implications? Here's exactly how you sound: "Wow, this guy doesn't agree with my viewpoint, fuck him man!!! He's an asshole, fuck this guy!", it's exactly what you're doing. I haven't called you an asshole even though we have different notions regarding LGBTQ+. When will you learn that calling people an asshole isn't supporting your argument but making you look worse?

I don't want Clem to be gay, so you automatically imply I'm some Nazi who hates all people because they're gay? Well, yeah. Not a Na

• No.

You're the type of person who doesn't approve of the LGBT+ community but then tries to sound "better" by saying that you have gay friends.

so yeah, still yikes

Oh god, you're one of those. yikes yikes yikes The horrors! I don't want Clem to be gay? Damn, I guess I'm one of "those".

• I don't agree with the action taking place, but I can still talk to them as a friend/human being, I don't need your special gem saying "w-well y-you're just trying to sound 'better' (heh i put it in quotes gottem good this time) that saying you have gay friends!". You're not helping at all, you just sound really angry and bitter.

No. You're the type of person who doesn't approve of the LGBT+ community but then tries to sound "better" by saying that you have gay friends. so yeah, still yikes

• sigh

Dude it's like 12h here in my home so please let's end this qick.

I don't want to argue anymore, I'm fucking tired. If you simply don't agree with the gay agenda, then yeah, you can be considered an homophobe. Homophobia, as a word, is not well used. Yeah, [WORD]-Phobia usually means you are scared of [WORD], but in this case, it also means aversion or discrimination towards gays. You can look up in the dictionary if you want to make sure. I would't be angry if you were irrationally scared of them, like with any normal phobia, because it's not something you can control. You can control your disagreement with the "gay agenda", anyways.

I requested a gif because I just ship them. It's not like I was desesperated or some fucked up shit, I just ship them. You have to deal with it, because there's nothing wrong with it.

I'm not getting a new keyboard or anything when I can easily manage the atocorrector.

Maybe I didn't give the right arguments to support my posture, I was (I AM) angry, and I didn't think straight. Basically, my opinion seems to be that I disagree with your opinion, and we've been repeating ourselves (well, more me than you) with this shit.

This discussion is exausting. We've been here for... two days? There's no point in keeping on with it, you're right on that. You're right, I'm right, whatever. It's not like someone is going to change the other's mind. Sorry to cut it in such a cheap way, but I can't keep going with this, so goodbye and have nice dreams.

There's a difference between "Sexual Atraction", "Romantic Atraction" and "Just wants to see a couple they ship kissing just because", you k

• It's ok.

O, awkward My mistake

• Dude it's like 12h here in my home so please let's end this qick.

If you're really tired and wanted to end it, you'd stop replying, but I'll just continue.

I don't want to argue anymore, I'm fucking tired. If you simply don't agree with the gay agenda, then yeah, you can be considered an homophobe. Homophobia, as a word, is not well used. Yeah, [WORD]-Phobia usually means you are scared of [WORD], but in this case, it also means aversion or discrimination towards gays. You can look up in the dictionary if you want to make sure. I would't be angry if you were irrationally scared of them, like with any normal phobia, because it's not something you can control. You can control your disagreement with the "gay agenda", anyways.

So please, give me a quote where I said specifically "I hate gay people", you can't, I disagreed with LGBTQ+ agenda and Clementine being depicted as a lesbian.

I requested a gif because I just ship them. It's not like I was desesperated or some fucked up shit, I just ship them. You have to deal with it, because there's nothing wrong with it.

It was very obvious you shipped them, despite knowing Clementine from 8 years old, you still have the will to want to see her grow up to 13 years old (still extremely innocent and young) and just flat out start kissing a 10 year old. It's disgusting, most would agree, nor can you expect positive feedback when you publicly state this, again, keep it on some fan fiction form, I wouldn't say this is the best place to be posting this subject.

I'm not getting a new keyboard or anything when I can easily manage the atocorrector.

Well, you just said you had issues with your keyboard, so I suggested one (Fleksy is the best).

Maybe I didn't give the right arguments to support my posture, I was (I AM) angry, and I didn't think straight. Basically, my opinion seems to be that I disagree with your opinion, and we've been repeating ourselves (well, more me than you) with this shit.

No doubt there's a disagreement, which is why you have to provide good arguments that aren't just easily pushed over. I'd rather just stop replying myself but people that have sexual inclinations towards Clementine especially I just flat out can't agree with, so I'll argue about it unrelentingly.

This discussion is exausting. We've been here for... two days? There's no point in keeping on with it, you're right on that. You're right, I'm right, whatever. It's not like someone is going to change the other's mind. Sorry to cut it in such a cheap way, but I can't keep going with this, so goodbye and have nice dreams.

All right, goodbye, I'm not going to keep some track record though like most do in other threads, so I expect you to not derail a thread unrelated in case you see me posting unless it's related to what I stated, just saying because I've seen some people do this in this community.

sigh Dude it's like 12h here in my home so please let's end this qick. I don't want to argue anymore, I'm fucking tired. If you simply

• I mean I don't fully support it myself, I'm certainly no homophobe though.

I don't see the point of calling Spodes "one of those" just because he doesn't agree with the LGBT+ community.

It's like religion, we all see the world in different ways. Is it wrong to hate gay people for who they are? Yeah, but Spodes isn't doing that, he simply doesn't think it's necessary for Clementine to come out as a lesbian. It's pointless exposition that doesn't need to be in the game.

This whole comment section went to crap, people are getting called names and getting accused when frankly none of it mattered.

No. You're the type of person who doesn't approve of the LGBT+ community but then tries to sound "better" by saying that you have gay friends. so yeah, still yikes

• So for those who don't like my Clem & Gabe kiss scene this is for you:

Screen:

• How do I take screenshots from my Xbox One? Because there's an NPC in NF that reminds me of one of the fish people from Shadow Over Innsmouth.

• The irony is that that would prove that she still hasn't completely become Jane.

max_pain943 posted: »

So for those who don't like my Clem & Gabe kiss scene this is for you: Screen:

• I don't understand this comparison between clem and jane. Why? Just because their both hardened survivors makes them the same?

DabigRG posted: »

The irony is that that would prove that she still hasn't completely become Jane.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.