Self-Captured Screenshots of TTG TWD (S1, S2, NF, Michonne)

Comments

• It would be out of character for Clem to just be like "oh yeah im gay btw"

Oh I was unaware that gay people had characters now. Tell me where in past seasons it indicates that she's strait, making it "out of character" for her to be gay. Even if she showed interest in guys, she could be bi.

I'm not a fan of having her be in a relationship right now at age 14 (even thought it's not uncommon) with someone her own age, but I don't see how her being into chicks is going to ruin the game or why it's such a big deal. I think you're overreacting on that part. Ain't nothing wrong with being into chicks.

Spodes posted: »

It would be out of character for Clem to just be like "oh yeah im gay btw", not to mention it would feel like forced view, just keep it straight if anything, shit's disgusting. Clem shall not be ruined by dumb fan fiction.

• I think Clementine is asexual tbh.

• Uh... Okay?

I'm 13.

Ok?

Ekelund21 posted: »

You should probably state your own age again, to put some people's minds at ease here.

• It's just my opinion, plus why would develop an attraction to girls out of nowhere in some damn apocalypse. If anything, I think this apocalypse would make sure not want to be any sort of relationship as she hasn't grown up in modern society, it would just be something very awkward considering most of us are straight, it's already awkward enough that people post Gabe X Clem shit when they have nothing going for them.

It would be out of character for Clem to just be like "oh yeah im gay btw" Oh I was unaware that gay people had characters now. Tel

• Oh god, you're one of those.

yikes yikes yikes

The horrors! I don't want Clem to be gay? Damn, I guess I'm one of "those".

Auruo posted: »

Oh god, you're one of those. yikes yikes yikes

• She already has a flannel.

Well Carlos has a flannel and so does Kate, both aren't gay.

She already has a flannel.

• edited January 2017

Oh, now I get why you're so angry, you're homophobic. I thought you were just being a typical overprotective parent.

If you think I'm gay then that's okay, you do you.

Oh, now I get why you're so angry, you're homophobic. I thought you were just being a typical overprotective parent.

• It's just a kiss.

(Your free reply)

Dude, you're overreacting. It's just a kiss.

• I have a few problems with this.

As I have no problem with characters being gay, I don't want Clementine to become a lesbian.

I think my reasoning behind it is because it's already been done with Ellie from the Last of Us, and it seems utterly useless to do it with Clementine.

It's not really what I imagined for her anyways, and it does seem like she's more attracted to guys over girls anyways. I mean, if it's what happens, it's what happens.

Also, I don't think really agree with two underaged girls kissing like that, especially one I feel is like my virtual daughter. If they were older, sure, but they are too young at the moment.

Don't give me hate or call me a homophobe, because I am not, my best friend is BI and I have never had a problem with it, I just don't see the point of changing her being straight to her being lesbian. It just wouldn't make much sense and it wouldn't fit her story arch much.

• I like to believe that Gif is exactly how it happened after he shot Ben.

He's going to pull a Woods from Black Ops and show up in a wheel chair in Season 4.

ViTALiTY posted: »

Also, when Kenny got "real lucky" [not mine but it gives a pretty good explanation how he did get outta there lol]

• Ah, an actual distinct relationship!

I would have loved for Clem to treat her like a kid sister.

• edited January 2017

[removed]

I would have loved for Clem to treat her like a kid sister.

• Well Carlos has a flannel and so does Kate, both aren't gay.

Do we really know that tho? :wink:

She already has a flannel. Well Carlos has a flannel and so does Kate, both aren't gay.

• Homophobic means you're afraid of gay people.

Oh, now I get why you're so angry, you're homophobic. I thought you were just being a typical overprotective parent. If you think I'm gay then that's okay, you do you.

• Oh that makes more sense, but I still don't see how I'm scared of gay people just because I don't approve of it.

DabigRG posted: »

Homophobic means you're afraid of gay people.

• Yeah, that is legitimately awesome.:smile:

That GIF always makes my day whenever I see it.

• Do we really know that tho? :wink:

Considering Sarah is his actual daughter, it's probably true, plus he'd be hitting on Luke all the time. :^)

DabigRG posted: »

Well Carlos has a flannel and so does Kate, both aren't gay. Do we really know that tho?

• Dammit, now I wish I actually looked for a picture. :lol:

Do we really know that tho? Considering Sarah is his actual daughter, it's probably true, plus he'd be hitting on Luke all the time. :^)

• I just love that third image!!! That moment in the game sold me on the new artwork style, she's just gorgeous.

Deventh posted: »

Daymn. How long did it take you to make these comparisons? Awesome job btw. That S02 smug face just kills me every.time.

• That's my head canon!

I am hoping for bi-sexual Clem with flannel jackets. I am bi-sexual...really I don't wear flannel.

• I could see that tbh.

I think Clementine is asexual tbh.

• Rosita's face when she see's Rick's snot bubble

• I just don't see the point of changing her being straight to her being lesbian.

since when was it said that she was straight?

I have a few problems with this. As I have no problem with characters being gay, I don't want Clementine to become a lesbian. I think

• I think she definitely could be considering she didn't grow up in a normal society, but she said "it must be nice having a partner" so who knows, I just hope they give her a guy we actually can like, and that they won't kill that person off in one season. Or Clem is just smart enough to not get involved in relationships at all, who knows.

I think Clementine is asexual tbh.

• since when was it said that she was straight?

Pretty sure most of us can agree the writers won't make her lesbian, but reiterating previous posts I've made, I don't think Clem wants a relationship right now regardless.

ash2ashes posted: »

I just don't see the point of changing her being straight to her being lesbian. since when was it said that she was straight?

• Where does it say she's lesbian?

We have more evidence to support she's straight instead of Lesbian.

Frankly, I don't know, I don't care... I want the best for Clementine, if she turns out Lesbian, then I'll be for her.

It's just pointless exposition to even go into this detail. She's presumed straight, and it's implied with the Gabe thing going on in Season 3.

I just don't see the point of changing her being straight to her being lesbian. since when was it said that she was straight?

• It's just pointless exposition to even go into this detail. She's presumed straight, and it's implied with the Gabe thing going on in Season 3.

This, except I hope to god it's not Gabe that she gets with.

Where does it say she's lesbian? We have more evidence to support she's straight instead of Lesbian. Frankly, I don't know, I don't ca

• I'm going to try everything in my power to prevent it from happening if Gabe wants to date Clementine. :D

It's just pointless exposition to even go into this detail. She's presumed straight, and it's implied with the Gabe thing going on in Season 3. This, except I hope to god it's not Gabe that she gets with.

• If the writers are smart, they'll keep them friends, if they force this relationship I'm done. Hopefully this thread can recover from that whole LGBTQ talk, it's going overboard even talking about it anymore, she's presumed straight and we'll hopefully never have to go through this talk again, it's disastrous not being completely PC anymore it seems.

I'm going to try everything in my power to prevent it from happening if Gabe wants to date Clementine.

• This is a new level of ship.

• We have more evidence to support she's straight instead of Lesbian.

i'd like to see it.

She's presumed straight, and it's implied with the Gabe thing going on in Season 3.

because they talked to each other?

Where does it say she's lesbian? We have more evidence to support she's straight instead of Lesbian. Frankly, I don't know, I don't ca

• I just love that third image!!! That moment in the game sold me on the new artwork style, she's just gorgeous.

Yeah, Clem was always cute. :^)

kymopoleia posted: »

I just love that third image!!! That moment in the game sold me on the new artwork style, she's just gorgeous.

• I'd like to see your evidence that she is lesbian first.

Telltale implies it with the "boyfriend" thing with Gabe. She probably doesn't like them, but that's Telltale implying she is straight.

Overall, who knows if she even cares? She never felt a loving relationship with Duck, a boy, or Sarah, a girl. I think Clementine just simply doesn't care about a relationship right now.

We have more evidence to support she's straight instead of Lesbian. i'd like to see it. She's presumed straight, and it's implied with the Gabe thing going on in Season 3. because they talked to each other?

• I'm 13.

So if she's 13, you're 13? Even if you are 13, do you lack the morals to realize you raised her in season one when she was for Christ sake, 8 years old? Did you really develop a sexual attraction to a video game character that you've known since she was 8? How awkward would be it be playing the first two seasons thinking "damn she hot in s3 mannn". You're not helping your case.

Uh... Okay? I'm 13. Ok?

• I'd like to see your evidence that she is lesbian first.

i never said she was? you said there's evidence, so i asked.

Telltale implies it with the "boyfriend" thing with Gabe. She probably doesn't like them, but that's Telltale implying she is straight.

adults teasing kids about boyfriends/girlfriends is nothing new. i care more about what clementine would say/think on the matter than what adults who have known her for less than a week think.

i'm not really wanting her in a relationship either. she's been through way too much to get into that, imo.

I'd like to see your evidence that she is lesbian first. Telltale implies it with the "boyfriend" thing with Gabe. She probably doesn't l

• i'd like to see it.

Yet you provide no evidence she's lesbian, because there is none, point being statistically she would identify as being strait and the fact that you go on defending it is pointless. You can take Clem and Gabe talking as she's interested, but I don't take it that way personally, she still thinks relationships are "gross" and I believe that she wants to talk to someone her age, it's been a few years since Clem's actually socialized with her age category. I don't think she's interested in Gabe too because of the huge personalty gap, she didn't care when Conrad put a gun to his head, she's uninterested in even friends right now, and most importantly I believe her conversation of "it was impressive, what you did back there" was her talking about Gabe defending Javier as she probably didn't expect him to pull a gun at all and that he's trying to help, but needs guidance.

We have more evidence to support she's straight instead of Lesbian. i'd like to see it. She's presumed straight, and it's implied with the Gabe thing going on in Season 3. because they talked to each other?

• I think by partner she was referencing what Jane said in Ep 4. Meaning she wanted somebody by her side as a friend.

I think she definitely could be considering she didn't grow up in a normal society, but she said "it must be nice having a partner" so who k

• I thought that too, but it could go either way honestly. I think Clem should have a new friend that she can really survive with and hopefully a character we grow to love like Lee or Kenny, Gabe just won't do it for me and AJ is way too young to be Clem's friend, now that I think of it, isn't it kind of weird the Clem is basically a mother. Never thought about it really, but yeah, Clem is a mother basically considering she raised him since he was born and his real mother is dead, she adopted him, neat.

I think by partner she was referencing what Jane said in Ep 4. Meaning she wanted somebody by her side as a friend.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.