Guardians of the Galaxy EP 1 - Tangled Up In Blue - Early Impressions Discussion

1235»

Comments

• I could throw this back at you. ;)

• Not really in not talking down to people with a different opinion like they're beneath me

I could throw this back at you.

• Well you know, they kinda are. But that's just my opinion.

zeke10 posted: »

Not really in not talking down to people with a different opinion like they're beneath me

• I think you just can't handle the truth.

decent eye for decent storytelling. Probably need that "decent" eye get checked because it's deluding them.

• Guys, let's calm down with the trolling and arguments please - that goes to both sides. Thanks.

• [removed]

J-Master posted: »

I think you just can't handle the truth.

• Guys, let's calm down with the trolling and arguments please - that goes to both sides. Thanks.

• Sorry blind got a lil carried away. We still friends. (X to accept apology or b to glass zeke10)

Guys, let's calm down with the trolling and arguments please - that goes to both sides. Thanks.

• edited April 2017

Jokes never lie, kiddo.
    This is where I get off.

• This is where I get off.

Do it somewhere private, thank you. :mask:

J-Master posted: »

Jokes never lie, kiddo. This is where I get off.

• emoji in every reply

enter image description here

This is where I get off. Do it somewhere private, thank you.

• [Presses X]

<3

zeke10 posted: »

Sorry blind got a lil carried away. We still friends. (X to accept apology or b to glass zeke10)

• :mask:

emoji in every reply

• Game was fun to play, some parts made me think of Rhyss from Tales of Borderland.

My favorite part:

• So, finally played the episode and it was actually alright. Sure, the animations were pretty awkward sometimes, the lip sync was kinda bad and it dragged a bit in the middle, but it certainly didn't deserve so much hate it got on these forums. We actually got hubs this time (good to know Telltale didn't forget how to make those, now if we could get those in other series as well, that would be great) and the fights were pretty good. Looking forward to the next episode. 7/10

• Kind of bummed that I missed out on a certain conversation. My canon choices were selling Thanos to the Collector and taking Drax aboard the ship, but I wanted to try selling him to the Nova Corp and taking Gamora aboard the ship. When you do that you can have a nice conversation with Gamora on the ship where she says something along the lines of her being happy that she's with you and you can return the feelings. I liked that so much that I decided to change my canon to selling Thanos to the Collector and taking Gamora on the ship. Apparently, she doesn't say anything like that unless you sell him to the Nova Corp. Bummer. I really like that conversation but I'm not changing who I sell him to.

• It was bad. Not going to play the other episodes. Even Game of Thrones is better.

I am just not a fan of such themed stories. Peace.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.