Went with the Nova Corp over The Collector
    Made a promise to mom
    Brought Gamora

• Told Drax he got his revenge.

Told Gamora to leave Nebula alone.

I sold Thanos to the Collector.

I made a promise to mum.

I brought Drax to Hala's Ship.

• I told Drax he earned his revenge. I just let him believe what he wanted to believe.
    • I told Gamora to reconnect with Nebula. I believed that, in the end, family is still family, even though Nebula may not see it that way.
    • I sided with Gamora during the argument inside the ship. The way I see it, Rocket was out of line. Though I did apologize to him later on.
    • I chose to bring Thanos to the Nova Corps. I was focusing on having the Guardians be heroes and doing the right thing. Sorry, Rocket.
    • I made a promise to Peter's mother. After the incident young Peter got himself into and his mom was evidently ill, I didn't wanna make things harder on her.
    • I used my fame to get paid up front. Hell no I'm not waiting a few months to get paid, especially when there's a major bill from the party at the bar to pay off.
    • I chose to bring Gamora to Hala's ship. No offense to Drax, but I agreed with her stealth idea.
    • I told Hala that the relic showed Peter's mom. I figured maybe I could talk my out with her and be honest.
    • I told Hala wouldn't kill someone to save someone. Though, knowing my luck and depending on how the next episodes play out, I just might have to.
    • I chose to trust Yondu. I knew what young Peter was gonna get into, so I figured I might as well play along and not make things difficult.
  • Told Drax I killed Thanos, not him. (Kinda wish I could say it was a team thing because he took it personally.)

Told Gamora to try reconnecting with Nebula. (There's no harm trying, right?)

Decided to side with Gamora sell Thanos to the Nova Corps instead of Rocket's idea about the Collector. (I like Rocket but Collector's a criminal and it's nice to have the Nova Corps on my side. Also told the fanboy not to be weird about 'touching my gun'.)

Made the promise to my mom to try and use my brains before my fists. (Peter's a good kid at heart.)

Picked Gamora to come to the ship instead of Drax. (Ignoring the fact Star Lord evidently has a thing for her she's more stealthy for that sort of mission. I felt sorry denying Drax again but it made sense to pick Gamora in this instance.)

Told the Kree Captain I wouldn't kill to bring back my mother. (There's no way Quill's mom would want that and he knows it.)

Refused to go with Yondu. (Because who agrees to get kidnapped from Earth from some guy who CLAIMS to have been told to by my mother?!)

• Yall betas tho, my boy rocket needs some stacks ya feel me?

• So the guy who picked me up wasn't sent by my mom?

• Told Drax he got his revenge.

Told Gamora to call Nebula.

Sold Thanos to the Nova Corps

Made the promise

Brought Drax to Hala's Ship.

• If he's anything like the movie version he could be totally lying, or working for Quill's dad (whether that's Ego or the guy who was actually Quill's dad in the comics, forget his name).

zeke10 posted: »

So the guy who picked me up wasn't sent by my mom?

• Took peter out to his space van

If he's anything like the movie version he could be totally lying, or working for Quill's dad (whether that's Ego or the guy who was actually Quill's dad in the comics, forget his name).

• Told Drax I killed Thanos

Told Gamora to leave Nebula alone (and not cause chaos)

Sold Thanos's body to the collector

I did not give my word that I would use "words instead of fists"

Brought Drax to the ship for support

(I noticed I was NOT in the masses on this one xD)

• I told Drax he got his revenge (I would have preferred a more 'teamwork' type response, but yeah, he did help so he does get credit.)
    • I told Gamora to get in touch with Nebula. (She mentioned that even though Thanos was dead, she still cared a bit.. he was the only father she had. So, it's only natural for her to try and keep in touch with the only sister she has before they die as well)
    • I sold Thanos' corpse to the Collector. (I figured that since it's the black market it would pay big. I also thought that going with Nova Corps would need me to get through a bunch of legal mumbo-jumbo.)
    • I promised Peter's mother that he'd use words instead of his fists (Because that's just the right thing to do. Whether or not I follow that promise later on, we'll see. The rules may need to be broken.)
    • I brought Drax with me to Hala's ship. (I assumed that either way, we'd get caught if we went stealthily so why not bust through the doors right from the start. Plus, I kind of wanted to build up Star-Lord and Drax's bro-type relationship. [Drax really took a liking to me in this episode.])
    • I did not answer Hala's question if I'd sacrifice someone to save another. (Knowing Telltale and their high-stakes choices, I bet that'll happen later on. I'm not too sure right now if it's set in stone for me. I could, but would I? Hmmmm....)
    • I did not want to go with Yondu. (If someone strange like that came up to me after my mother's funeral, told me that he'd take me to other places because she wanted to [ahem, he has no proof, too]... NOPE. YOU AIN'T ABDUCTING ME.)
  • Ha dumbass now you get no candy for going with yondu. Lol jk

AChicken posted: »

* I told Drax he got his revenge (I would have preferred a more 'teamwork' type response, but yeah, he did help so he does get credit.) * I

• Correction: Alien candy.

zeke10 posted: »

Ha dumbass now you get no candy for going with yondu. Lol jk

• i replayed it after my 1st play thru lol so my choices kinda changed ^^b

-made drax doubt his vengeance (i told him that he earned his revenge in my 1st play thru)
    -told gomara to connect to her sis
    -made a promise to mom on both my play thrus (cuz…da feels man >.<)
    -1st play thru, i took drax, 2nd replay, i took gamora
    -on my 1st play thru, i have thano's dead body to nova corps, 2nd replay, took it to The Collector (cuz i just wanna see what would happen if i did lol)

• I told Drax he earned his revenge. Because, c'mon. They all helped. It wasn't just Peter just because he pulled the trigger. He would have been dead if the rest of them hadn't been there.
    • I told Gamora to leave Nebula alone. Yeah, I'm going for a kind of snarky asshole Starlord who will get better as the game progresses, so I felt like this is what "I don't give a damn" Peter would have said.
    • I gave Thanos to the Collector. Cause MONEY. Personally, if it had been me, I would have chosen the Nova Corps, but once again, I'm playing a cocky Starlord.
    • I made a promise to my mother. This was my one moment I felt like the snarkiness should be pulled back a bit. This was a really touching moment in the story, and I think Peter would have thought so too.
    • I chose to bring Gamora to Hala's ship. Honestly, pretty much just cause I like her a little bit more than Drax. Not saying I don't like Drax, but I guess I wanted to make amends for being a dick to her the rest of the game. I still don't really get why I couldn't have brought both of them.
  • Pretty fun episode! Here are the choices I remember:

• I insisted that the Nova Corps erase all the Guardians' criminal records
    • I made a claim about a certain elevator being the slowest in the universe.
    • I bought a round of drinks for the whole bar
    • I supported Drax's feeling of vengence. Felt he'd earned some solace.
    • I fed Rocket's ego while he was bragging at the bar
    • I told Gamora it was okay for her to be upset about killing Thanos-- she's got some complex family problems. I also told her to talk to Nebula.
    • I toasted with the Guardians to family. I found this theme highly motivating-- the idea of managing a dysfunctional family and struggling to do right by them
    • I told Rocket he went too far verbally attacking Gamora, and then called him a jerk
    • I told Groot to hang in there while puking (or whatever) in the bathroom.
    • I decided to sell Thanos to the Collector(s). I don't trust space cops or galactic governments.
    • I promised my mom I'd try to use my words
    • When presenting Thanos to the Collectors, I argued that the gaping wound made his corpse more authentic, and when the thugs tried to take the body away, I took offense and jacked the price up.
    • I took Drax onto the Kree ship. His blades were thirsty!
    • I told Hala I'd kill someone to bring back my mother
    • I went with Yondu willingly
  • I still don't really get why I couldn't have brought both of them

There was only one helmet.

* I told Drax he earned his revenge. Because, c'mon. They all helped. It wasn't just Peter just because he pulled the trigger. He would have

• Oh. Missed that part.

I still don't really get why I couldn't have brought both of them There was only one helmet.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

My choices

enter image description here

• Told Drax he got his revenge
    • Told Gamora to reconnect with Nebula
    • Sold Thanos' body to the Nova Corps
    • Didn't make a promise to mother
    • Brought Gamora to Hala's ship
  • Here are my Choices for Episode 1
    Tell Drax That He Got His Revenge
    Tell Gamora To Stay Away From Nebula
    Take Thantos Body To Nova Corp
    Promise My Mother
    Bring Gamora to Hala's Ship

• one of 2 moments i have to get out of my silent zone and choose something...

I gave DRax the credit as a team and without him tossing the gun to me, I'll never get to be smacked by the fist that murdered hundreds.
    (I doubt he actually personally kill thousands with his bare hands)

• Second forced choice
      get in touch with Nebula. They're still sisters even if they maim each other every now and then. :)

After all without her, we wouldn't be the "Gardens of the Galaxy."
    ;)

• Makes sense that person came with me as a default choice by not choosing. :)

• Gave Thanos body to the Nova Corps for it to rise again from the inside. :D

• i still say he's the red Skull in this universe. Haven't seen or heard anything disputing that yet. Like he's age still haven't been hinted. That is the main thing that'll easily say it aint so.

Thanos's alternate origin

• Didn't promise anything just kept silent and she hope i take to heart.

• pissed what's his name by being silent at the funeral

The Silent Lord: playthrough

• ◦I told Drax he earned his revenge
    ◦I told Gamora to reconnect with Nebula.
    ◦I sided with Gamora during the argument inside the ship.
    ◦I chose to bring Thanos to the Nova Corps.
    ◦I didn't make a promise to Peter's mother.
    ◦I used my fame to get paid up front.
    ◦I chose to bring Gamora to Hala's ship.
    ◦I told Hala wouldn't kill someone to save someone.
    ◦I chose not to trust Yondu.

• enter image description here

This time all in majority. I know, boring.

• Ehhm.... So where do I find the second screen with the choices about Hala's question and so on? Is that platform exclusive?

OzzyUK posted: »

My choices

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited April 2017

You need to link your Telltale account to your gaming platform on this websites settings menu for it to show up, to do that you need to go to your settings, scroll down to the "Link up your Telltale Account" section and link your accounts and after you played a episode it will show additional choices in your profiles choices tab.

Edit: I just checked your profile and i can see you linked your choices but it looks like your GOTG choices bugged and aren't displayed properly :(

Irian posted: »

Ehhm.... So where do I find the second screen with the choices about Hala's question and so on? Is that platform exclusive?

• Thanks! I'll just restart the game then, maybe that will work!

You need to link your Telltale account to your gaming platform on this websites settings menu for it to show up, to do that you need to go t

• Dang, you're lucky with those online choices. Mine usually either don't work or it only displays about 2 or 3 of them. Mine only shows "the Dream" and "Hala's Question"

My choices

• I know, boring

I feel the same way when that happens to me. It feels nice to be in the minority sometimes, doesn't it?

Pipas posted: »

This time all in majority. I know, boring.

• edited April 2017

I sided with Gamora in the argument
    I didn't trust Yondu (Even if I know I can, as a kid I wouldn't trust some strange blue guy)
    I told Hala about my mother
    I told Hala that I'd kill someone to save someone.

I ended up in the minority with most of my end game choices.

• I told Drax he earned his revenge. I just let him believe what he wanted to believe.
    I told Gamora to reconnect with Nebula. I believed that, in the end, family is still family, even though Nebula may not see it that way.
    I sided with Gamora during the argument inside the ship. The way I see it, Rocket was out of line. Though I did apologize to him later on.
    I chose to bring Thanos to the Nova Corps. I was focusing on having the Guardians be heroes and doing the right thing. Sorry, Rocket.
    I made a promise to Peter's mother. After the incident young Peter got himself into and his mom was evidently ill, I didn't wanna make things harder on her.
    I used my fame to get paid up front. Hell no I'm not waiting a few months to get paid, especially when there's a major bill from the party at the bar to pay off.
    I chose to bring Gamora to Hala's ship. No offense to Drax, but I agreed with her stealth idea.
    I told Hala that the relic showed Peter's mom. I figured maybe I could talk my out with her and be honest.
    I told Hala wouldn't kill someone to save someone. Though, knowing my luck and depending on how the next episodes play out, I just might have to.
    I chose to trust Yondu. I knew what young Peter was gonna get into, so I figured I might as well play along and not make things difficult.
    Reply 2

• I have made all the "Unpopular Decisions":
    1. I made Drax doubt his revenge
    2. I told Gamora to leave Nebula alone
    3. I sold Thanos to the Collector
    4. I refused to make a promise to my mother
    5. I chose to bring Drax to Hala's ship

1. I tried not to pick a side in the fight between Rocket and Gamora
    2. I was taken by Yondu against my will
    3. I did not tell Hala about my mother
    4. I said I'd kill someone to bring someone back

All of this worked really well. It's kind of establishing an arc for Peter. There's conflict in the team and they may even break up, so they can grow back together over the season and Peter made all in all the more unheroic decisions so that it may feel like development when he does later on in the story. Peter also feels guilty because he didn't make the promise to his dying mom which means at this point he's willing to do everything to bring her back - which makes it more impactful when he does decide against it later on.

I a loking forward to episode 2

• Nice, you've got your whole character arc planned out for this season. Let's see if it stays on track with Telltale's plot.

Irian posted: »

I have made all the "Unpopular Decisions": 1. I made Drax doubt his revenge 2. I told Gamora to leave Nebula alone 3. I sold Thanos to th

• I told Drax he got his revenge
    I told Gamora to get in contact with Nebula
    I gave Thanos to the Nova corp
    I made a promise to peters mother
    I brought gamora to Hala's ship

• edited May 2017

I haven't played it yet (but i will soon), but I would personally:

Tell Drax he got revenge
    Tell Gamora to leave Nebula alone
    Sell Thanos to Nova Corps
    Promise to Meredith Quill
    And I could go either way on Gamora or Drax coming along.

• I told Drax he got his revenge
    • I told Gamora to get in contact with Nebula
    • I gave Thanos to the Nova Corp
    • I was silent when Peter's mom asked me to make a promise
    • I brought Gamora to Hala's ship
Sign in to comment in this discussion.