Whats your favorite TellTale Series

Comments

• No doubt the best telltale series is The Walking Dead especially the first season, thus being the best characters Lee and Clementine

• I've never actually played a Borderlands game before and I'm swaying towards playing this so will I need to play the others beforehand to understand it?

amylynn613 posted: »

Tales from the borderlands, fo sho. While im waiting for new episodes of the latest game i play TFTB, over and over, with different choices every time to see if there's an angle that i missed. It never gets old to me.

• ew lmao

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Tales from the Borderlands..I think. It's tough to decide when I love TWD S1 a lot. A lot lot.

• Look who's visited the forums again.

ew lmao

• Yeah, it is pretty funny. But I also had played Borderlands TPS and 2 before Telltale's game.

Is it that good?

• 1 tales from the borderlands 2 walking dead 3 wolf among us

• No, you don't have to. Biggest reason to do so is probably to get a better understanding of Handsome Jack's backstory, and to catch more references. But it's definitely not required.

I've never actually played a Borderlands game before and I'm swaying towards playing this so will I need to play the others beforehand to understand it?

• I played TFTB first then the borderlands then went back and played TFTB again and i caught onto more of the references. I wasn't like, " gawdamnit! I should have played them in order, now it's ruined forever! ". Also I play most my games on my iPad and iOS does not support any of the borderlands accept for TFTB so I had to play it on my kids xbox and it's a totally different experience

I've never actually played a Borderlands game before and I'm swaying towards playing this so will I need to play the others beforehand to understand it?

• TWD S1 without a doubt for me. I discovered it during one of the toughest times of my life (break up) the struggle was real and I could not afford 70 dollar games! Here comes TTG with a free first ep and I was hooked. I saved up enough for the pass as fast as I could. It also served as my introduction to TWD in general. Plus it lead me to here ,truly the best online forums I've been apart of.

• I honestly love Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones both equally, so it'd be hard for me to choose between them, as I think both of them are amazing in their own way.

• Good to know, thanks!

amylynn613 posted: »

I played TFTB first then the borderlands then went back and played TFTB again and i caught onto more of the references. I wasn't like, " gaw

• Game of Thrones- A telltale series
    Amazing game

• the walking dead series by far, because of the emotional roller coaster that you have to go through and amazing storyline. Plus it has my favourite game character of all time (Clementine)

• TWD S1. Aaahhhh, good times remembering playing that. The perfect game! I love it so much!!

• Wolf Among Us, TWD S2, and TWD S3, GOTG ^_^

• Dunno, only just started playing telltale like.... yesterday, umm just got guardians of the galaxy, that's pretty cool!

• While The Walking Dead is my favorite, even I have to admit that TFTB is by far the best in terms of quality.

• S3? Where?

Wolf Among Us, TWD S2, and TWD S3, GOTG ^_^

• The Walking Dead S1, Favorite by far... I keep searching for a game I love as much as this one and it just hasn't been possible yet. I have played Games Thrones, Wolf, Borderlands,, Jurassic Park, I tried to play Back to the Future - couldnt get into that.. didnt understand Sam and Max at all... gave that up. I wish they would make a new Walking Dead where Clementine wakes up on the train and the story just goes on from there, like everything that happened was all a dream.... She would wake up on the train, and the story goes on a completely different path and LEE DOESNT DIE. that would be so awesome. Hint hint TELLTALE

• Walking Dead: A new Frontier.

• I really want to say TWDG because of the impact it's made on me and the friends that I have made but I can't.

Tales was most definitely my favourite!

• I think my profile picture says it all... :)

• i was talking about TWD: A New Frontier (thus i call it the 3rd season)

ReTaLiN posted: »

S3? Where?

• I like all the twdg and tales from the border lands so those are all good for me!

• (I think I already posted here, but anyway...)

The Walking Dead Season One and Tales from the Borderlands are my favorites, but after episode four of A New Frontier, that game has definitely become one of my favorites.

• If i had to pick my favorite, it would have to be GOT. I can't really pin down why but there was just something to it that set it apart from the others. Also i am a big Game of Thrones fan

• Tales from the Borderlands, hands down.

• Haven't been on this thread like 2 weeks and i got 69 comments nice ._.

• YEA! that would be nice but i think that since we are four game (including that trash game michonne) there's really no turning back at this point so rest in peace lee :'(

• I hope your not serious and if you are play TWD season 1 and 2

Walking Dead: A new Frontier.

• love the name

ImUrban posted: »

I really want to say TWDG because of the impact it's made on me and the friends that I have made but I can't. Tales was most definitely my favourite!

• nice

While The Walking Dead is my favorite, even I have to admit that TFTB is by far the best in terms of quality.

• Retweet.

TWD S1 without a doubt for me. I discovered it during one of the toughest times of my life (break up) the struggle was real and I could no

• Retweet.

the walking dead series by far, because of the emotional roller coaster that you have to go through and amazing storyline. Plus it has my favourite game character of all time (Clementine)

• yep.

BroKenny posted: »

TWD S1. Aaahhhh, good times remembering playing that. The perfect game! I love it so much!!

• its not really season 3 fyi but it ight

i was talking about TWD: A New Frontier (thus i call it the 3rd season)

• lol

Dunno, only just started playing telltale like.... yesterday, umm just got guardians of the galaxy, that's pretty cool!

• Seems like a you're a diehard TellTale fan huh?

Johro posted: »

Surprise surprise. Sam & Max. I have to keep answering these so it looks like there's more than 2 of us whom think so!

1. TWD
    2. TFTB
    3. TWAU
Sign in to comment in this discussion.