Whats your favorite TellTale Series

Comments

• The Wolf Among Us.
    Huff and Puff

• edited May 2017

The one, the only, Walking Dead Season 1. Story, characters and feels still hold up 5 years later, so it's a very easy choice for me.

• Actually Scratch that, just got Tales From The BorderLands (The WHOLE season is free on psn plus) and it is absolutely HILARIOUS!

Dunno, only just started playing telltale like.... yesterday, umm just got guardians of the galaxy, that's pretty cool!

• Such a tough decision between the first two seasons of TWD and TFTB. But I have to give it to TWD. No other game has hit me in the feels like TWD has done to me. TFTB is right behind it though and I can't wait for the next season, if there ever is one.

• I think either Batman (because who doesn't love the awesome Bruce Wayne) or BTTF because I thought that series was interesting and it got me more into BTTF, not saying I didn't like it or I never saw the movies before the game but its just that I thought the game sort of really made me like BTTF a whole lot more.

• Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands, Walking Dead (S1-S3), and Wolf Among Us. All tied for first because I can't choose which game I like the most.

• phucker

NRGphuck posted: »

Such a tough decision between the first two seasons of TWD and TFTB. But I have to give it to TWD. No other game has hit me in the feels lik

• noice

Tazmangamez posted: »

I think either Batman (because who doesn't love the awesome Bruce Wayne) or BTTF because I thought that series was interesting and it got me

• noice

Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands, Walking Dead (S1-S3), and Wolf Among Us. All tied for first because I can't choose which game I like the most.

• twd is best!

Bogdan2309 posted: »

* TWD * TFTB * TWAU

• This phucker definitely recommends that you play tales from the borderlands though! I saw you said you haven't tried it out yet.

phucker

• Yes definitely!

NRGphuck posted: »

This phucker definitely recommends that you play tales from the borderlands though! I saw you said you haven't tried it out yet.

• This is hard, stuck in between The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us.
    (Only played Episode 1 of Tales From the Borderlands)
    (Also the Batman one is good, but it freezes and frames drop on the PS3 for no apparent reason at all)

• edited May 2017

Minecraft story mode. It´s a light game and may I say that they keep the red line better then anyother triple AAA game.Think tho the best thing about the game is how true the characters stays to themself. TWD,TWAU are also great but you know that allready now dont you? :)

• TWD S1 and S2 tough to decide between TWAU.

• Batman! Though I think it should have had longer eps. (I wanted more Oz and Bruce)

• edited May 2017
    1. TWAU
    2. TFTB
    3. TWD
    4. TWD Season 2
    5. Minecraft: Story Mode
    6. TWD: Michonne
    7. Game of Thrones
    8. Batman
    9. A New Frontier

GOTG doesn't have enough episodes to be rated.

• Batman, had the best story out of the telltale games I've played.

• The walking Dead. Hands down

• YEP!

The walking Dead. Hands down

• im not in to superheros ....

Batman, had the best story out of the telltale games I've played.

• noice

Cocoa2736 posted: »

* TWAU * TFTB * TWD * TWD Season 2 * Minecraft: Story Mode * TWD: Michonne * Game of Thrones * Batman * A New Frontier GOTG doesn't have enough episodes to be rated.

• TWD...

DTA30 posted: »

TWD S1 and S2 tough to decide between TWAU.

• cool!

Batman! Though I think it should have had longer eps. (I wanted more Oz and Bruce)

• Well, me neither really, I have watched like 3 of all the MCU films, but Telltale's Batman is fairly grounded.

im not in to superheros ....

• Oh, well i oughta buy it

Well, me neither really, I have watched like 3 of all the MCU films, but Telltale's Batman is fairly grounded.

• Not sure if I've posted in this thread yet or not, so I'm gonna go for it.

1. Tales from the Borderlands
    2. The Walking Dead Season One
    3. The Wolf Among Us
    4. The Walking Dead Season Two
    5. Batman (Only seen episodes 1-2)
    6. The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
    7. Minecraft: Story Mode
    8. The Walking Dead: Michonne (Haven't played the finale)
    9. Back to the Future (Only played episode 1)
    10. Guardians of the Galaxy (Only played episode 1... Obviously!)
    11. Game of Thrones (Only played episode 1)

Am I missing any?

Also, just a note. I really like all of their games, even though some are low on the list, I still really like them (The only exception being GoT, and I'm not too crazy about GotG yet either).

• michonne is pretty trash id put it on the bottom

Acheive250 posted: »

Not sure if I've posted in this thread yet or not, so I'm gonna go for it. * Tales from the Borderlands * The Walking Dead Season One

• Maybe you forgot that it's not your list of favorite games...

michonne is pretty trash id put it on the bottom

• I enjoyed it. I thought episode 2 was really good.

But hey, I also enjoyed Minecraft: Story Mode, so...

michonne is pretty trash id put it on the bottom

• maybe I thought it was trash anyways

Maybe you forgot that it's not your list of favorite games...

• I've only just recently gotten to know the TT games and have just played Tales from The Borderlands... and even though I haven't played other series yet, I have become obsessed with this game so much. I honestly believe it is one of the best games I've ever played. The story, the characters, the humor, the emotional rollercoaster ride that it was, and the greatness that is Sasha. I want a season 2 of TFTBL more than anything else right now.

• Same....TFTB is too good, I now want a season2!

• Not TWD anymore

• TWD S1-3, TWAU, GOTG, and Batman ^_^

• My favorite is still Wallace & Gromit, Tales of Monkey Island, Back to the Future, and some episodes of Sam & Max.

• Why?!?!?!?!??

joshua007 posted: »

Not TWD anymore

• edited May 2017

TWD season 2 had huge wasted potential but became a game you could atleast play and have fun with (well only EP1/2 for me) A New Frontier on the other hand has even more WASTED potential and feels like a big insult to me

Why?!?!?!?!??

• season 2 was the best :/ ANF was in fact a true disappointment but im not here to make an argument

joshua007 posted: »

TWD season 2 had huge wasted potential but became a game you could atleast play and have fun with (well only EP1/2 for me) A New Frontier on the other hand has even more WASTED potential and feels like a big insult to me

• Guardians of the Galaxy

Sign in to comment in this discussion.