Whats your favorite TellTale Series

124»

Comments

• edited May 2017

Batman is mine. Second would be The walking dead A New Frontier.

• edited May 2017

Quite the hard question because many of the games stand out for different reasons. Yes, the gameplay is pretty much the same but the stories... context, characters, storyline... experience... Well, that makes them quite hard to compare for me.

To me it's a split between The Walking Dead season 1 and Tales from the Borderlands. The first one feels like nostalgia with a choice I will never forget that pulled on my heart strings to the extend that uncontrolled sobbing ensued. The second felt like the most solid game with a terrific storyline that made me burst into laughter many times but also allowed me to shed a few tears.

(For the record: I played all the TT games from TWD til now excluding Minecraft Story Mode and Guardians of the Galaxy).

• Game of Thrones and TWD S1 are tied for first, with TFTB a close second!

• Tales from the Borderlands, hands down.

This was Telltale at their peak in terms of story-telling.

• Game of Thrones

• mines either the walking dead or tales from the borderlands.

• Nice to see a true telltale fan

My favorite is still Wallace & Gromit, Tales of Monkey Island, Back to the Future, and some episodes of Sam & Max.

• Nice to see a true telltale fan

My favorite is still Wallace & Gromit, Tales of Monkey Island, Back to the Future, and some episodes of Sam & Max.

• Game of thrones <3

• Sam & Max and Tales of Monkey Island.

• Game of Thrones

• Definitely TWD season 1. No game has made me FEEL like that one has. Plus Lee is one of my favourite characters in almost any game... I just love him so much

• Game of Thrones

• Even though Walking Dead got me into Telltale, I have to say Tales From the Borderlands is my favorite.

• tales from the borderlands
    I hope it gets a season 2

Sign in to comment in this discussion.