Unpopular Opinions in Gaming?

13»

Comments

• After everything, Unity made me give up on the series.

• Honestly, the worst things I could say about the Wii U are its name and marketing. Nintendo made pretty terrible decisions with both.

* Skyrim is vastly overrated * Ocarina of Time is a poorly made game and Final Fantasy 7 deserves all it's praise * The Walking Dead: Seas

• Arkham Origins has the best story out of all the Arkham games
    • I couldn't stand the new Tomb Raider mostly because of the writing and because Lara Croft was so inconsistent.
    • The Call of Duty games are okay.
  • From what I have seen people don't consider it the best Bioshock game, even if they do think it is a good game.

Bioshock: Infinite is the best Bioshock game. How is that an unpopular opinion?

• Single player games >>>>>>>>>> online games

• Linear games are much better than open world games

• David Cage's games are great

• I don't know if this is even unpopular, but The Evil Within was really fucking boring

• Telltale's Back to the Future is one of their best games

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

If you dont sacrifice Chloe, ending is not pointless which I think of the way that this is more realistic and suits the events that happen in the entire game.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

* Uncharted 3 is better than 2 * Life is Strange's ending was so bad it ruined the entire game. * Like Jaku said, The Last of Us's story w

• Single player games >>>>>>>>>> online games

• That ending is only marginally better if you care about Chloe, which I very much did not. All of the other characters are either killed off or LiS never bothers to explain what happened to them, which sucks because I cared a lot more about those characters than I did about Chloe. Hell I made the choice to save Arcadia Bay mostly because Kate died in my playthrough and I wanted her to come back,.

It's not just the endings themselves that ruined the game either, it's the fact that both endings were obviously set up to completely negate the effects of nearly all of the choices we made. That is just terrible illusion of choice.

MrJava posted: »

If you dont sacrifice Chloe, ending is not pointless which I think of the way that this is more realistic and suits the events that happen in the entire game.

• Playstation + Sucks

• I almost thought you reffered the console but yeah, it barely gives us free good games and forces us to buy it to have access online.

joshua007 posted: »

Playstation + Sucks

Sign in to comment in this discussion.