MCSM Episode 202 Waiting Thread - Releasing August 15th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Oooh I see. Wow Xbox got it really early then

Well, I woke up at 8 am and used the bathroom and all that, then i went onto my XBox One and there it was, ready to be played.

• My favorite part is when you were shooting arrows at the monsters for the "Game"

• yeah I saw that too xD IT's just a hassle to connect my XB1 controller to my Windows10 PC because the cable is so short

Wow, just discovered I can use my console controller to play MCSM S2 on my PC

• I am very tempted to read that spoiler xD I almost opened it at first, not realizing what it was

HOW DID EVERYONE FINISH IT ALREADY?! WAS IT SUPER SHORT?! srry for yelling lol

• For those who finished the ep already, about how long was it?

• Guys ITS FINALLY OUT

• I'm sorry, I dont use time, I would say about uhh longer than 1 hour - 2 hours? i dunno

For those who finished the ep already, about how long was it?

• for?

vickytonner posted: »

Guys ITS FINALLY OUT

• Ok thx :D

I'm sorry, I dont use time, I would say about uhh longer than 1 hour - 2 hours? i dunno

• What device?

Guys ITS FINALLY OUT

• It's not for me...

Guys ITS FINALLY OUT

• edited August 2017

What device ? Just checked on my device ( Android ) nothing

Guys ITS FINALLY OUT

• I just checked, its not out for me yet.

What device ? Just checked on my device ( Android ) nothing

• I'm kind of proud of myself :D. This is the first episode of MCSM that I've kept myself spoiler free by not watching the trailer xD. I might have gotten some spoilers by glancing over some of the titles and thumbnails from youtubers, but other than that, i'm good xD

• But it's killing me to wait so long for the episode

I'm kind of proud of myself . This is the first episode of MCSM that I've kept myself spoiler free by not watching the trailer xD. I might h

• TELLTALE'S TWITTER POSTED THAT IT WAS AVAILABLE. But it's not for me...should I reinstall the whole thing?

• As i always say: Stop, Unistal, Reinstall. I guess?

AngelicTea posted: »

TELLTALE'S TWITTER POSTED THAT IT WAS AVAILABLE. But it's not for me...should I reinstall the whole thing?

• still says still coming on pc

• edited August 2017

i changed my flight home to an earlier one so i could get back and play episode 2 and it still stays COMING SOON

• I know the feeling. My friends going somewhere for two weeks without wifi and she was hoping to play the Episode before she left. Now she can't ;~;

i changed my flight home to an earlier one so i could get back and play episode 2 and it still stays COMING SOON

• Man... Telltale! We still dont have the update... :(

• Managed to put some money onto my card so I'm buying it off Steam now :D

• Good for you.

Managed to put some money onto my card so I'm buying it off Steam now

• why does it still say coming soon i wanna play it

• Telltale! Tell Nell not to give us a broken block of clay that causes a game bug! I can not fix this! Make an update!

• Just wanted to say that it's been really cool hanging out with you guys. I hope you enjoy the episode as I am about to go and play it myself. You've all been the best :3

• Its out?

Just wanted to say that it's been really cool hanging out with you guys. I hope you enjoy the episode as I am about to go and play it myself. You've all been the best

• Its out?

Just wanted to say that it's been really cool hanging out with you guys. I hope you enjoy the episode as I am about to go and play it myself. You've all been the best

• Nell was the Admin all along...Killing Jesse with her evil clay blocks

Linkyop posted: »

Telltale! Tell Nell not to give us a broken block of clay that causes a game bug! I can not fix this! Make an update!

• still nah

Minedodge posted: »

Its out?

• No, I just bought it on Steam because I'm impatient xD

Minedodge posted: »

Its out?

• Where is it telltale said on twitter it was out BUT ITS NOT

• Also said on facebook... Maybe it will take some time to unlock

Where is it telltale said on twitter it was out BUT ITS NOT

• i am not waiting till tommrow i live in the uk

Renkyys posted: »

Also said on facebook... Maybe it will take some time to unlock

• I live in slovakia so +1 hour :D ... looks like I am not going to sleep soon

i am not waiting till tommrow i live in the uk

• edited August 2017

Whats really poor is that the games been out and available for Steam Users for around 90 minutes now. Do Telltale really care less about its direct customers that much!. It'll be the last time I buy from the store direct.

• they are probaly fixing the bug thats in the episode

Severan74 posted: »

Whats really poor is that the games been out and available for Steam Users for around 90 minutes now. Do Telltale really care less about its direct customers that much!. It'll be the last time I buy from the store direct.

• edited August 2017

Maybe, but Steam Users can play it right now while those who supported telltale direct can't. That's pretty poor.

EDIT: And if that is the case then at least tell people, that would foster a lot more goodwill and understanding than just leaving people in the dark. I wonder how many people have deleted their install and reinstalled it thinking it was a problem with the original install? Just a simple post saying 'sorry it's delayed until x', it would take a couple of minutes to do at most.

they are probaly fixing the bug thats in the episode

• Have you guys still not got it? It's just finished downloading off Steam for me ;~: It is pretty bad to do that to direct customers tbh

• scottyCZscottyCZ Banned
    edited August 2017

What bug are you talking about?

they are probaly fixing the bug thats in the episode

Sign in to comment in this discussion.