MCSM Episode 202 Waiting Thread - Releasing August 15th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Telltale store

AngelicTea posted: »

Did you get it off steam or on this website? Because apparently it's up on steam.

• We might just have to wait a lil' longer

Still coming soon on Android

• It does say it is coming today on android, meaning we should get it sooner or later! :D

Still coming soon on Android

• Which devices stil lsay coming soon?

Minedodge posted: »

It does say it is coming today on android, meaning we should get it sooner or later!

• It shouldn't be tooo long tho, because its up on steam already. Still, i'm impatient xD

We might just have to wait a lil' longer

• PC and Android

Which devices stil lsay coming soon?

• PC telltale store

• Lucky console players.

PC and Android

• PC (not steam) says it. Not sure about any others tho

• I used to play on console but I sold my Xbox...starting to regret that decision now :D

Lucky console players.

• Ya never know, once android actually got mcsm season 1 episode 4 a long time before the other platforms, might happen to steam to

I used to play on console but I sold my Xbox...starting to regret that decision now

• I didn't want to play it on Xbox, becuz my xbox is in the living room where everyone can see, and I didn't want my mom to judge the game badly and not let me play any xD so I play in my room on the PC

I used to play on console but I sold my Xbox...starting to regret that decision now

• OH NUU. I can't WAIT anY LonGer!

Ya never know, once android actually got mcsm season 1 episode 4 a long time before the other platforms, might happen to steam to

• But if the Episode releases have been consistent on other Episodes, why now that it doesn't update? Just our luck probably ;-;

PC (not steam) says it. Not sure about any others tho

• IF yo ucould change your decision right now, would you?

I didn't want to play it on Xbox, becuz my xbox is in the living room where everyone can see, and I didn't want my mom to judge the game badly and not let me play any xD so I play in my room on the PC

• 99.99% of players chose to go back to their old platform.

IF yo ucould change your decision right now, would you?

• Meanwhile console players are getting tucked in and enjoying the new episode.

• I don't think so, cause either way my mom wouldn't let me play right now anyways :(

IF yo ucould change your decision right now, would you?

• I have 1 question, is it OK to talk openly about episodes in season 1? Or do we have to add a spoiler warning?

• Welp, gotta wait a little moar.

• I'd say major plot lpoints I'd add a spoiler tag, but for some small parts It'll probably be ok

I have 1 question, is it OK to talk openly about episodes in season 1? Or do we have to add a spoiler warning?

• Maybe, because remeber season 2 can be started as a new story, so there could be new people here

I have 1 question, is it OK to talk openly about episodes in season 1? Or do we have to add a spoiler warning?

• I think it should be fine, but maybe add a spoiler warning just in case

• Im gonna watch a few videos on youtube and come back. Just sitting here waiting is infuriating...

• If it doesn't come out at like 1:45 I'll probably just buy it on steam, it seems like a quicker way to get the episodes...

Forcer99 posted: »

Welp, gotta wait a little moar.

• Thanks to everyone who replied!

I think it should be fine, but maybe add a spoiler warning just in case

• Not to hate on atelltale but this is rather ridiculous...The one place where they control when the episode releases and they don't release it at the same time as Steam...Surely it should be here by now. Right?

• Any updates on the release info?

Not to hate on atelltale but this is rather ridiculous...The one place where they control when the episode releases and they don't release it at the same time as Steam...Surely it should be here by now. Right?

• Well, I think I'm going to finish my homework, see ya guys soon.

• I thought the same thing

Not to hate on atelltale but this is rather ridiculous...The one place where they control when the episode releases and they don't release it at the same time as Steam...Surely it should be here by now. Right?

• Nope! Still the same. About to buy it again on Steam -_-

Any updates on the release info?

• Is Episode 2 out on IOS?

• No. I'm just planning to watch some videos, maybe draw, until it comes out

Any updates on the release info?

• Turns out I don't have enough money :D Guess we play the waiting game.

Nope! Still the same. About to buy it again on Steam -_-

• idk. Don't have an apple device :/

Is Episode 2 out on IOS?

• Congratulations people, you have received 121 new comments and 3 new pages in 1 hour.

• I'll try contacting Eric Stirpe (A guy who works at Telltale)...Maybe he'll know something.

idk. Don't have an apple device

• XD

Linkyop posted: »

Congratulations people, you have received 121 new comments and 3 new pages in 1 hour.

• I think (not 100% sure) that he posted on Tumblr that he didn't know what time they would come out. He just said between 10 and 12 PT

I'll try contacting Eric Stirpe (A guy who works at Telltale)...Maybe he'll know something.

• edited August 2017

Oh gosh...as a British person I guess I'll be staying up late to play the Episode (Considering that I like to play the Episode twice with the different choices) :D

I think (not 100% sure) that he posted on Tumblr that he didn't know what time they would come out. He just said between 10 and 12 PT

Sign in to comment in this discussion.