MCSM Episode 202 Waiting Thread - Releasing August 15th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• So its just android thats getting the episode later today?

Just played the episode. epic. and a surprising endings.

• You should get that information though. It is really a shame that you cant tell the reasons to the community.

OzzyUK posted: »

I'm not sure, as moderators are not Telltale staff we don't get tole exact reasons why things get delayed or pushed back but i think some late releases are due to things on the play store running slow rather than it being totally Telltales fault.

• And there's literally no way past the glitch? I'm scared for when i play on PS4

• Nope. There's no way to pass. :/ Same glitch on PS4.

And there's literally no way past the glitch? I'm scared for when i play on PS4

• This has been happening to a lot of people, including me. Eric Stirpe (The lead writer of the game) said on his Tumblr that Youtubers aren't supposed to post it before the release. I have been mainly spoiled about The Admin due to BigB because of his thumbnails and video titles...

Minedodge posted: »

Telltale, I am OK with you giving youtubers early versions of the game, but can you please make sure they are limited to only the first 15 m

• PC is getting it at 10AM PST and people on PS4 haven't been able to play the episode fully yet, so we're all stuck in the same boat.

So its just android thats getting the episode later today?

• Is everyone encountering this glitch or just some people?

Linkyop posted: »

Nope. There's no way to pass. Same glitch on PS4.

• Hey, how can I lower the graphics so I can play? The Mac version of episode 1 lagged so much that I couldn't play it at all.

• I mange to beat ep 2 on ps4 I did not get any bugs once.

• Reassuring to hear

collboy600 posted: »

I mange to beat ep 2 on ps4 I did not get any bugs once.

• edited August 2017

Go to the options (it appears on the main menu, but if you're in-game press esc), and click something like "Display/Audio". There you can lower the resolution of the game, and if that isn't enough: Go to advanced settings, there you can disable anti-alias and lower the render quality (it's either high or low), as well as the texture quality (though, the game will get SUPER ugly if you lower the texture quality).

If it's already in the lowest possible options and still lagging, then either your Mac is outdated, or the game is poorly optimized.

QueenMaddy posted: »

Hey, how can I lower the graphics so I can play? The Mac version of episode 1 lagged so much that I couldn't play it at all.

• Yes, terrifiyng!

AngelicTea posted: »

This has been happening to a lot of people, including me. Eric Stirpe (The lead writer of the game) said on his Tumblr that Youtubers aren't

• [removed]

And there's literally no way past the glitch? I'm scared for when i play on PS4

• edited August 2017

Never got a bug either and i played on xbox one.

Actually, Never once i got a bug on a game made by telltale.

Reassuring to hear

• Exactly. I have exactly the same thing. And I tried everything. What I will not do is reinstall the whole game, I do not intend to go again episode 1.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I would just like to remimd people to not post any spoilers in this thread including things like bug reports as they could also spoil things.

If you need technical assistance please contact Telltale support.

• Telltale should say that if any youtubers post early gameplay before realse that they wont get early realse

Telltale, I am OK with you giving youtubers early versions of the game, but can you please make sure they are limited to only the first 15 m

• Was done 7 hours ago regarding contacting support. If only they were as quick as the mods here to reply.

There weren't any spoilers in the video I made sure of that.

OzzyUK posted: »

I would just like to remimd people to not post any spoilers in this thread including things like bug reports as they could also spoil things

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If you sent a email 7 hours ago then all the support staff will be asleep, Telltale are based in the San Fransicso area where the current time is around 7:25 AM and it's unlikely that they will start responding to emails until office hours which is from around 9-10 AM so it could be a while yet.

Moderators are not Telltale staff so we are not bound to office hours, as i am in the UK i can respond to some things that i know about while they are sleeping but unfortunately i can't help with this current bug.

Magoo83 posted: »

Was done 7 hours ago regarding contacting support. If only they were as quick as the mods here to reply. There weren't any spoilers in the video I made sure of that.

• One and a Half hours now...Hope that it comes out on time as I've been waiting all day xD

• i cant get it still says episode 2 coming soon how can i fix this???

• What platform are you playing on?

GustMues posted: »

i cant get it still says episode 2 coming soon how can i fix this???

• Well I've found a way around the glitch on PS4 but it isn't ideal.

Out of everything I tried. Downloading again, online and offline. One thing has got me past it.

Deleting the save file and starting over on a completely new character.

That worked straight away.

I've backed up my original save just in case but it's looking like that's what was causing the issue. Must by why some had it and some didn't with the different choices made. One of them must be an issue.

• one.... more.... hour......

• im playing on computer

What platform are you playing on?

• edited August 2017

In CET (Poland) the Episode 2 is not unlocked, the time is 18:08 CET. From PC

im playing on computer

• The Episode comes out at 10AM PT time, which is about 50 minutes away. So it's not that long of a wait x3

im playing on computer

• im in america so it comes out 1PM EST so yeah im waiting its 12:15 i gotta wait XD

The Episode comes out at 10AM PT time, which is about 50 minutes away. So it's not that long of a wait x3

• so when does my come out the?

The Episode comes out at 10AM PT time, which is about 50 minutes away. So it's not that long of a wait x3

• 42 minutes left...

We can do it!

• Dieing.... from.... bordem...... help..... please.......

42 minutes left... We can do it!

• your in EST time EST people its 12:26 we can do it!

L-dog posted: »

Dieing.... from.... bordem...... help..... please.......

• But I'm dying

your in EST time EST people its 12:26 we can do it!

• Think, we won't be bored when we actually get the Episode! And it's only 30 minutes away! :D

But I'm dying

• 30 minutes left come on dont give up now i mean you can but no XD

Think, we won't be bored when we actually get the Episode! And it's only 30 minutes away!

• True, Now I'm not dying Thanks!

Think, we won't be bored when we actually get the Episode! And it's only 30 minutes away!

• I'm doing some homework while 12:00 arrives, so I'm not bored, but I'm swimming in impatience

42 minutes left... We can do it!

• should we just comment to eachother until its time for mcsm? like I'm so friking hyped!

True, Now I'm not dying Thanks!

• Lol

Dieing.... from.... bordem...... help..... please.......

• This is a long comment chain XD

I'm doing some homework while 12:00 arrives, so I'm not bored, but I'm swimming in impatience

Sign in to comment in this discussion.