MCSM Episode 202 Waiting Thread - Releasing August 15th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Interesting...

• Has anyone encountered a glitch already at the start of ep 2? When you given the clay block?

• In Latin America episode 2 is literally called "Under Pressure"

Interesting...

• Or being more specific:

"Bajo Presión"

In Latin America episode 2 is literally called "Under Pressure"

• edited August 2017

And, I just saw the oldest threads in the MCSM section of the forums...

The fandom hated the idea!

Interesting...

• In Germany It's already past midnight :)

L-dog posted: »

how are you even playing?!

• Are you sure you aren't looking at their Guardians series?

In Latin America episode 2 is literally called "Under Pressure"

• edited August 2017

Yep, MCSM Season 2

AChicken posted: »

Are you sure you aren't looking at their Guardians series?

Are you sure you aren't looking at their Guardians series?

• Coincidence episode 2 from MCSM S2 in latin america had the same episode number and name from the episode from GOTG

Yep, MCSM Season 2

• Yeah, and people still hate it.

And, I just saw the oldest threads in the MCSM section of the forums... The fandom hated the idea!

• Not as much, and the large majority of people who do hate it tend to ignore it rather than charging onto other forums to remind people that they hate it. Hm

Yeah, and people still hate it.

• Already August 15th , is Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 2 already available for Android?

• edited August 2017

Yeah, there, people kept saying MCSM was a cashgrab...

Oh, wait, they still do :P lol

Not as much, and the large majority of people who do hate it tend to ignore it rather than charging onto other forums to remind people that they hate it. Hm

• And they were all mad about the forums getting full of 11 year old and that the forums were screwed stuff

Yeah, there, people kept saying MCSM was a cashgrab... Oh, wait, they still do :P lol

• [removed]

Yeah, there, people kept saying MCSM was a cashgrab... Oh, wait, they still do :P lol

• August 15th. Feels like Christmas.

• Actually the admin eats the structure block

What if Harper rebuilds PAMA to fight the Admin?

• Credit to Creeper1846 for discovering this with Batman last week.

2 minutes past midnight Ep2 of MC is out on Xbox Live eastern time.

You need to type the exact name for it to show up. Doesn't appear to show up if you type it any other way. Look at the title for ep 1 and repeat it but with ep 2.

I didn't bother to look IN the game after midnight like I usually would though. For all I know it shows up there instantly too. Just throwing this out there in case it doesn't. Can't really legitimately test this as im installing the ep already.

• Interesting...

There's no need to reply so many times. You can simply edit a comment by putting your cursor to the top-right corner of your comment box, and you can click 'Edit'.

Here it is

• Seems like it isn't out on PC (not Steam) at the moment like Episode 1 was...I didn't play Season 1 on PC so could anyone tell me what time it usually comes out on this platform?

• yep I did. a few others as well, but that thread was locked and moved by a mod...

Has anyone encountered a glitch already at the start of ep 2? When you given the clay block?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's normally around the same time as Steam (10 AM Pacific time).

AngelicTea posted: »

Seems like it isn't out on PC (not Steam) at the moment like Episode 1 was...I didn't play Season 1 on PC so could anyone tell me what time it usually comes out on this platform?

• Ok! Thank you! :3

OzzyUK posted: »

• Yes. :( I can't play. :/

Has anyone encountered a glitch already at the start of ep 2? When you given the clay block?

• Of course that the game has already a bug...

• Well that sucks :/ I uninstalled it to see if it was a download glitch but now it's saying I don't even bloody own ep 1 so I gotta buy it again.....

Linkyop posted: »

Yes. I can't play.

• Yes... :/

SCHLIRi posted: »

Of course that the game has already a bug...

• Android too? how about Batman season 2 for android , why there's no news?

• edited August 2017

The episode 2 is auto downloading a game, maybe manually download ? I don't have in EU (CET) for PC.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm not sure about Android, the PC version has always been consistent with its release so it's easier to estimate a release time.

Android too? how about Batman season 2 for android , why there's no news?

• Why does Android always get a later release than the rest of the platforms?

I'm not sure about Android, the PC version has always been consistent with its release so it's easier to estimate a release time.

• Interesting... Fact

Interesting... There's no need to reply so many times. You can simply edit a comment by putting your cursor to the top-right corner of your comment box, and you can click 'Edit'.

• Whelp...3 and a half hours till it comes out on PC, I really don't miss the waiting.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm not sure, as moderators are not Telltale staff we don't get tole exact reasons why things get delayed or pushed back but i think some late releases are due to things on the play store running slow rather than it being totally Telltales fault.

Minedodge posted: »

Why does Android always get a later release than the rest of the platforms?

• edited August 2017

Hmm i don't know trust a Radar the choose? Maybe in episode 4 and 5 work to together meet a Admin. I don't a spoiler this is a hunch.

AngelicTea posted: »

Whelp...3 and a half hours till it comes out on PC, I really don't miss the waiting.

• Just played the episode. epic. and a surprising endings.

• [removed]

• Telltale, I am OK with you giving youtubers early versions of the game, but can you please make sure they are limited to only the first 15 minutes before the actual release date, because my suggested videos is full with videos like: ""Alternate endings" "The End" And a few titles that spoil major stuff, Its not even as simple as avoiding the titles because youtuers like BigB make thumbnails that are major spoilers.

I hope this is read by a TellTale Moderator or something like that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.