MCSM Episode 202 Waiting Thread - Releasing August 15th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Brace yourself, now that batman, TWAUS and TWD are satisfied.

Telltale what are you doing the first season was terrifiyng and sucked, where is season 2 for GOT telltalle why are you working on this @#$% stop telltaaaleee!!!11!! Style coments.

I hope you get satisfied soon...

P.D: I am not saying that you shouldn't be asking for season 2 GOT fans out there.

I am saying that comments like that are awkward, in any case, it doesn't matter if or is it telltale or disney.

I am saying, for all the people who are like this. Please stop.

It makes an awkward ambience for all the people in the site. Especially for the ones who have what they wanted.

We are happy with our new stuff, and I hope you get your chance soon.

If anyone who post things like this, I hope this helps you.

Thanks

• Wow, this is the first time I have got so poetic in any website XD

Brace yourself, now that batman, TWAUS and TWD are satisfied. Telltale what are you doing the first season was terrifiyng and sucked, whe

• wait what are you talking about

Brace yourself, now that batman, TWAUS and TWD are satisfied. Telltale what are you doing the first season was terrifiyng and sucked, whe

• There already working on episode 4 episode 2 hasn't even relasesed yet

• well that means it is a really long episode

• Which one? 4 or 2?

well that means it is a really long episode

• My favorite part in the trailer is at the very end after the part showing when Episode 2 will be released and its the 2nd episode, Then it shows Jesse trying to hide from the admin, Peeks out and admin scares Jesse, And the admin says "Who knows what i'll do next, Hahahahah!" And then it shows Petra saying "Oh boy" and it ends

• About a lot of people who hate mcsm season 2 because they don't have a season 2 yet

SethomanT posted: »

wait what are you talking about

• Specially game of thrones fans

About a lot of people who hate mcsm season 2 because they don't have a season 2 yet

• Like I said, not all of the GOT fandom is like that, but with each minecraft story mode trailer (since episode one: the order of the stone) there comes an avalanche of hate from other telltale fandoms.

And it's super awful

Specially game of thrones fans

• Maybe 4

Which one? 4 or 2?

• Yeah. But am I the only one who thought the Admin sounded like the guy from The Haunted Mansion in Disney World? It cant just be me.

• He came from the sea temple :v

Am I the nobly one who heard the person say,: Where did he come from?... And thought of this?: Where did he come from, where did he go, uh uh uh I dont know!--Markiplier xD

• Specially game of thrones fans

Well, more people wanted a Game of Thrones sequel as opposed to MCSM if you want the cold honest to god truth.

Animosity is pretty understandable when a sequel no one asked for greenlights as opposed to one that's been in the dark since late 2015. You know...around the time Minecraft first premiered? I was generous enough to not even count Minecraft's finale, which dropped September 13th, 2016. Not. Even. A full. Year ago.

Specially game of thrones fans

• From what we've seen in the trailer. I was kinda expecting Stella to be the Hugo Vasquez to Petra's Rhys.

• After riding the Haunted Mansion several times, I can confirm you are partially right. Although the Admin's voice is deeper, the laugh sounds about the same.

Yeah. But am I the only one who thought the Admin sounded like the guy from The Haunted Mansion in Disney World? It cant just be me.

• I was expecting this too but it seems Jesse has more power over Stella because of fame.

matteso586 posted: »

From what we've seen in the trailer. I was kinda expecting Stella to be the Hugo Vasquez to Petra's Rhys.

• XD ik that

He came from the sea temple :v

• Finally someone thinks that the Admin sounds like, or as I call him, Haunted Mansion Dude.

After riding the Haunted Mansion several times, I can confirm you are partially right. Although the Admin's voice is deeper, the laugh sounds about the same.

• You are right, but I was just saying that there are a lot of people who are very angry and judge a game just because of it, they don't have what they wanted.

And it's justified, game of thrones hasn't had news in a very long time, and another game (MCSM) has a season 2 in less than a year.

I am saying, that it's awkward to have people all around saying that a game is bad, they say that it sucked and things like that, and almost all of them haven't even seen season one and.
    For any game fandom, that's not cool and awkward.

P.D: I knew from the start that my comment would cause controversy XD

Specially game of thrones fans Well, more people wanted a Game of Thrones sequel as opposed to MCSM if you want the cold honest to g

• edited August 2017

P.D: I didn't mean ALL of the game of thrones fandom, I was talking about the ones who criticise the game without seeing it, and hate it because it has a new season.

I hope this calms down some of the hate on me :P

You are right, but I was just saying that there are a lot of people who are very angry and judge a game just because of it, they don't have

• Guessing that the challenges given by the snowman will be different depending on whether you took the Block of the warrior or the block of the builder resulting in Different characters being around for the rest of the episode:
    Path of the Warrior:
    Jesse
    Petra
    and Jack are around for the bigger part of the episode
    Stella stays for a while but is eventually elimited by that random snowman.
    Lukas Radar and Vos are immediatelly eliminated by the Snowman as they re not really the best fighters ((Radar especially.))
    Path of the Builder:
    Jesse
    Lukas
    Radar
    With Stella being around for a while but eventually being eliminated by the snowman
    Petra, Jack and Vos are immediatelly eliminated by the snowman as they havent really been shown to be good builders.

• edited August 2017

The Haunted Mansion Dude is actually named the 'Ghost Host'. Just throwing that out there.

Finally someone thinks that the Admin sounds like, or as I call him, Haunted Mansion Dude.

• How do you know that happen and it's a SPOLIER

UrbanRodrik posted: »

Guessing that the challenges given by the snowman will be different depending on whether you took the Block of the warrior or the block of t

• [removed]

Guessing that the challenges given by the snowman will be different depending on whether you took the Block of the warrior or the block of t

• Is it just me or does it seem like these challenges well get on this episode remind me of the games from episode 8 of season 1

• edited August 2017

i dont known that it will happen its what i think will happen .

vickytonner posted: »

How do you know that happen and it's a SPOLIER

• Oh I forgot he was named that xD Havent ridden it for awhile

The Haunted Mansion Dude is actually named the 'Ghost Host'. Just throwing that out there.

• I dunno. My instincts of video game theories agree with you,tho.
    Hopefully when you say "Eliminated" those characters dont actually die. Cause thats ALOT of death for one episode.

i dont known that it will happen its what i think will happen .

• Talking Snowman. TALKING SNOWMAN. FREAKING TALKING SNOWMAN!!!!! 10/10 TALKKKKKKKKING SNOWWWWWWWMANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

• i dont really mean that the characters will die but just get imprisoned or something like in episode 8 of season 1 where Hadrian sends Lukas and Petra/Ivor to the mines or something of the kind.

I dunno. My instincts of video game theories agree with you,tho. Hopefully when you say "Eliminated" those characters dont actually die. Cause thats ALOT of death for one episode.

• Maybe it's olaf

L-dog posted: »

Talking Snowman. TALKING SNOWMAN. FREAKING TALKING SNOWMAN!!!!! 10/10 TALKKKKKKKKING SNOWWWWWWWMANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

• My theory is: they will be imprisoned in Episode 2 until Episode 3. But, the enemy offers something bigger than just set them free: Recruits them

or worse, the enemy controlled them :'(

i dont really mean that the characters will die but just get imprisoned or something like in episode 8 of season 1 where Hadrian sends Lukas and Petra/Ivor to the mines or something of the kind.

• Well, theres one problem, the witherstorm sword (command block sword) was powered by the command block, so after the command block got destroyed, the weapon just turned to a regular enchanted diamond sword. But I hope they can make some sort of structure block sword..

victeldo posted: »

Imagine if Jesse uses an enderpearl or something to hit the back of the head of the admin. Do you think we might get our witherstorm weapon (Enchanted whatever gear) for this fight?

• Episode 4 is the one I'm excited for, it talks about being "Below The Bedrock" ohhh...

vickytonner posted: »

There already working on episode 4 episode 2 hasn't even relasesed yet

• I just hope that Ivor, and Harper will get back from the portal network.. or else..

• Nah, he had too much of a British accent.

• "I'm a snowman, short and stout.
    Most of you are rubbish so please get out!"

L-dog posted: »

Talking Snowman. TALKING SNOWMAN. FREAKING TALKING SNOWMAN!!!!! 10/10 TALKKKKKKKKING SNOWWWWWWWMANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.