MCSM Episode 202 Waiting Thread - Releasing August 15th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• The design styles depend on what devce you play on for console/pc/Mac the title screen is like season 1 but on mobile it's just green with a couple windows it's for performance I can assure you

Oh thanks

• Berseck, the screens are different depending on with device your on the console and computer have descriptions on their episode selcet screens wile mobile doesn't and the title screen is different on mobile but on console and pc it's like season 1

Maybe it didn't show me the description because I hadn't downloaded those episodes yet?

• The reason episode 1 lacked action is because they were trying to get you caught up to everything that has happened and episodes to come will have allot more action I can assure you

There's actually plenty of action in the episode its just that its spaced out. I thought the late middle act took a bit of hit in that depar

• He is in prison so maybe he had to pt on prison clothes?

SethomanT posted: »

wait but in my screen the character for episode 3 is not the Jesse I chose, I chose the one with green straps and black shirt and the art sh

• Hopefully tomorrow, since its tomorrow is a Tuesday!

GLAtaDOS posted: »

Yayy, I think the trailer may be releasing very very soon!

• edited August 2017

Hopefully tomorrow, since tomorrow is a Tuesday!

Yayy, I think the trailer may be releasing very very soon!

• We will wait for tomorrow!

Hopefully tomorrow, since tomorrow is a Tuesday!

• Great!

DenikRG posted: »

We will wait for tomorrow!

• I know right! We're all like: "Uh... yeah? Where the heck is it?"

Linkyop posted: »

August 4th * Tweet from Eric Stirpe: Got to see a first cut of something cool today that I think you MCSM fans are gonna like. strongly cough

• My only question is what is that strange monolithic clock tower thingy in the background of the key art?

Guess I'll have to find out in 8 days...

• Shaped like the Order of the Stone's amulet too me.

My only question is what is that strange monolithic clock tower thingy in the background of the key art? Guess I'll have to find out in 8 days...

• edited August 2017

Most likely Thursday since Batman is realeasing Tuesday. They usually send trailers on Thursday’s or mondays or on launch of the episode.

Hopefully tomorrow, since its tomorrow is a Tuesday!

• Wasnt Sorens Lab in a snow place like that? The chances are like really low, but it could be sorens. Like,so low that nobody has the "Soren Will Return" theory anymore.

My only question is what is that strange monolithic clock tower thingy in the background of the key art? Guess I'll have to find out in 8 days...

• Not to be a damper to the fire but does anybody else feel that this is the most boring thread and their is hardly ever news to it I wish there was more news like episodes six and seven and 5

• does anyone notice that the syblom on the front of the building in the key art look like the symbol of the structer block

• "Hardly ever news"

You got three additional episodes for season one AND a second season only a few months after. You've had to wait the shortest for new content out of all the other fandoms for games from Telltale.

Not to be a damper to the fire but does anybody else feel that this is the most boring thread and their is hardly ever news to it I wish there was more news like episodes six and seven and 5

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2017

This discussion is mainly meant for genuine fans of Minecraft to participate in. Just as Walking Dead fans would not want Minecraft fans to hurt the forum experience for the Walking Dead forums, we are similarly going to ask that Walking Dead fans be respectful to Minecraft fans while posting in the Minecraft section.

Forum Guideline 2.3: Do not participate in Forum Brigading, where you go into another Telltale Series' community section to troll users of a different fan base or ruin their forum experience - be it directly or passive aggressively. Only post in a community if you are doing so with the intent of genuine and constructive discussion.

"Hardly ever news" You got three additional episodes for season one AND a second season only a few months after. You've had to wait the shortest for new content out of all the other fandoms for games from Telltale.

• Lack of news??? It literally only took 3 weeks for a release date and some teaser tweets. While guardians fans had to wait a whole month for a mention of it. Also people had to wait 3 months for the walking dead a new frontier episode 3. Sorry I like this game too but I feel we do get a decent amount of news.

Not to be a damper to the fire but does anybody else feel that this is the most boring thread and their is hardly ever news to it I wish there was more news like episodes six and seven and 5

• It reminds of something I remember seeing in episode 1

Right at the start when we are being introduced to the order it shows the 4 members walk up to this tower thing which looks similar from my memory, only it wasn't a snow biome

• If anybody sees that pegi 7 rTed the episode that means the trailer will probably be released in a couple days

• Still waiting for trailer :D

• I suppose its Thursday, then.

If anybody sees that pegi 7 rTed the episode that means the trailer will probably be released in a couple days

• Yep, I need to go play Sara Is Missing to scream out all of my emotions now. XD

Radek_Bey posted: »

Still waiting for trailer

• edited August 2017

Wait a minute I have the season pass got it through pre order on ps4 but it says episode 2 is not purchased just says coming soon and it keeps telling me to buy the season pass when I have it its this normal or has something gone wrong casue I am not paying for the episodes again.

• Are you able to post a picture or something?

collboy600 posted: »

Wait a minute I have the season pass got it through pre order on ps4 but it says episode 2 is not purchased just says coming soon and it kee

• This is a normal thing happening even with Batman and such wait until episode 2 comes out and it might be available.

collboy600 posted: »

Wait a minute I have the season pass got it through pre order on ps4 but it says episode 2 is not purchased just says coming soon and it kee

• I hate where you cant rewind to a part );
    I want to fight zombies and spiders!

• Hey this is for Minecraft story mode not gaurdians of the galaxy

Creeper1846 posted: »

Lack of news??? It literally only took 3 weeks for a release date and some teaser tweets. While guardians fans had to wait a whole month for

• Hey I didn't an I don't like minecraft storymode I just said it's boring because the new for this episode hardly ever gets added

This discussion is mainly meant for genuine fans of Minecraft to participate in. Just as Walking Dead fans would not want Minecraft fans to

• And if it dosent work I can not get a refuned due to me already playing ep 1.

Creeper1846 posted: »

This is a normal thing happening even with Batman and such wait until episode 2 comes out and it might be available.

• Let's hope that today will release the trailer!

• I know that I’m just comparing the games is all.

Hey this is for Minecraft story mode not gaurdians of the galaxy

• Lokie Pls

I hate where you cant rewind to a part ); I want to fight zombies and spiders!

• why is everyone dissing characters now?

• edited August 2017

I tried sending an image of exactly what you were talking about and it blotted it out for some reason.

But no, it's not the same tower.

TarZ_ posted: »

It reminds of something I remember seeing in episode 1 Right at the start when we are being introduced to the order it shows the 4 members walk up to this tower thing which looks similar from my memory, only it wasn't a snow biome

• I know, right! It's so weird. I'm just that awkward person in the background that loves all the characters in this game (even the bad ones...)

L-dog posted: »

why is everyone dissing characters now?

• edited August 2017

...when we don't know, what is going on with this:

August 4th

• Tweet from Eric Stirpe: Got to see a first cut of something cool today that I think you MCSM fans are gonna like.
    Linkyop posted: »

Lol, tweet about ep3 already... https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/894782169561747456

• I was responding to WalkerMage102, not to you.

Hey I didn't an I don't like minecraft storymode I just said it's boring because the new for this episode hardly ever gets added

Sign in to comment in this discussion.