MCSM Episode 202 Waiting Thread - Releasing August 15th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Lol jack doesn't look worried at all his just running

DenikRG posted: »

I found this on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FNGRGNS/status/892767647259078656

• I helped Petra. Maybe she behind Jesse or something or trying to find someone to help? I dunno.It seems like she's full of ideas lol

matteso586 posted: »

That image makes me scared for Petra. Although given what happens if you help Jack, it could be understandable.

• Release date announced? Everyone brace yourself. Here come the "Telltale-what-are-you-doing-stop-working-on-this-stupid-game-go-do-TWD-or-something" complainers.

• edited August 2017

Is it just me or does he actually look bored? Like he's thinking: "I'm too old for this crap..."

Lol jack doesn't look worried at all his just running

• Lol tell me about it

Release date announced? Everyone brace yourself. Here come the "Telltale-what-are-you-doing-stop-working-on-this-stupid-game-go-do-TWD-or-something" complainers.

• Well telltale have multiple teams working on different games. For example some of the telltale workers are working on story mode while another set of employees are working on guardians twd season 4 or something else so yeah I’m with ya people shouldn’t be complaining. Well at least I like all thier series.

Release date announced? Everyone brace yourself. Here come the "Telltale-what-are-you-doing-stop-working-on-this-stupid-game-go-do-TWD-or-something" complainers.

• Three weeks of ttg, its lit!

• Exactly. Plus, MC:SM is much easier to animate since the graphics are blocky/cartoon-ish as compared to GoT and TWD, as theirs are much more realistic.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Well telltale have multiple teams working on different games. For example some of the telltale workers are working on story mode while anoth

• The trailer could come out next week!

• Probably, Jesse can take the gauntlet off from his/ her hand in this Episode

• let's hope android version not delay as usual

AdamRoberts posted: »

Three weeks of ttg, its lit!

• Sweet!

Episode 2 has been rated by the OFLC!

• How do you make your profile picture look like that? Im confused xD

Probably, Jesse can take the gauntlet off from his/ her hand in this Episode

• Hopefully!

The trailer could come out next week!

• Yeah bro

let's hope android version not delay as usual

• Just because she didn't appear in the key art doesn't mean she is dead or injured or whatever

matteso586 posted: »

That image makes me scared for Petra. Although given what happens if you help Jack, it could be understandable.

• Bump...

Episode 2 has been rated by the OFLC!

• Uhh, where's the screenshots?

• maybe next week

Uhh, where's the screenshots?

• ill be away when any screenshots or gameplay come out

• then i wont be able to wacth the trailer so no spoliers until i play

vickytonner posted: »

ill be away when any screenshots or gameplay come out

• edited August 2017

Not sure what this is for...

Eric Stirpe teasing something MCSM related.

• So.... Stella I heard you took my friend Petra's sword

vickytonner posted: »

then i wont be able to wacth the trailer so no spoliers until i play

• Im guessing next week? Hopefully.

Uhh, where's the screenshots?

• That's an opinion bud.

xXZUHAIRXx posted: »

I wasn't giving my opinion, It really is the best one...(I'll give the Walking Dead a pass though )

• 2 Hours until it goes 10 more days for the release! I can not wait for the episode!
    I'm excited!

• Imagine if Jesse uses an enderpearl or something to hit the back of the head of the admin. Do you think we might get our witherstorm weapon (Enchanted whatever gear) for this fight?

• It's a fact because in the new backround picture for Minecraft story mode season 2 episode ,2 Jesse doesn't have the gauntlet

Probably, Jesse can take the gauntlet off from his/ her hand in this Episode

• yes mabye but the admin could just be normal person like jesse but is very very smart and powerful

victeldo posted: »

Imagine if Jesse uses an enderpearl or something to hit the back of the head of the admin. Do you think we might get our witherstorm weapon (Enchanted whatever gear) for this fight?

• I hope the trailer comes out today I am so bored the trailer while hype me up.

• Ikr I have to play "Pick A Universe" to calm myself while waiting

collboy600 posted: »

I hope the trailer comes out today I am so bored the trailer while hype me up.

• The picture doesn't have the gauntlet...
    Does jesse take it off somehow?
    And if so, How?

I have many questions but I will have to wait for the trailer and episode :/

• They probably just took some artistic liberties for the promotional art. They do that sometimes, including for previous Minecraft episodes from last Season.

The picture doesn't have the gauntlet... Does jesse take it off somehow? And if so, How? I have many questions but I will have to wait for the trailer and episode

• Lmao xD

GLAtaDOS posted: »

So.... Stella I heard you took my friend Petra's sword

• August 4th

• Tweet from Eric Stirpe: Got to see a first cut of something cool today that I think you MCSM fans are gonna like.

strongly cough

• I hope nobody from "The NEW Order Of The Stone" dies this season.

• When the trailer comes can someone tell me if it spoils a lot or not becuase I don't want to watch a trailer which spoils too much

• Yayy, I think the trailer may be releasing very very soon!

• I don't think so, in the backround for episode 1 Jesse has a gauntlet, maybe the gauntlet was just for Jesse to find the admin and or maybe lead the admin back to his hometown

They probably just took some artistic liberties for the promotional art. They do that sometimes, including for previous Minecraft episodes from last Season.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.