MCSM Episode 202 Waiting Thread - Releasing August 15th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD

TFW you're getting Minecraft and Batman in the same month so you think it's 2016 again but it's really 2017 so you begin to question alternate realities and string theory.

• RIP our wallet,next month

TFW you're getting Minecraft and Batman in the same month so you think it's 2016 again but it's really 2017 so you begin to question alternate realities and string theory.

• Define softer.

Tekano posted: »

Has Petra gotten..... softer?

• Remember season's one intro

"And Soren the arquitect, builder of worlds"

Maybe the admin has something to do with soren?

• I like the way you think. What if Soren IS the Admin? He was always very secretive and liked to keep to himself, so maybe he was always alone BECAUSE he did not ant the rest of the order to know he was the Admin? But then there's the question, Colossal looks different but maybe the Admin can change form? Woah this just occured to me that maybe Soren did not find the Command Block, he made it because he knew what it would do, so then through divine influence he prompted Ivor to spawn the witherstorm so there would be a challenge to see if someone was "worthy" for the "challenges" mentioned on the runes in the Sea Temple., and just to make sure Jesse was worthy, he put the flint and steel in the temple so that Jesse could be known throughout the Worlds before he battles with the Admin. Sorry for rambling on.

Remember season's one intro "And Soren the arquitect, builder of worlds" Maybe the admin has something to do with soren?

• I mentioned this in another thread because Soren is the builder of worlds but the Admin built the world. Maybe the Admin has an affiliation with the old builders.

Remember season's one intro "And Soren the arquitect, builder of worlds" Maybe the admin has something to do with soren?

• softer....for jesse ;)

Has Petra gotten..... softer?

• I think your right on with the part that the admin has affiliation with the old builders because when we had to climb that sand pyramid to grab the gauntlet and the admin said "The Old Builders Downfall.." I think that the Admim MAY have something to do with them,too.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I mentioned this in another thread because Soren is the builder of worlds but the Admin built the world. Maybe the Admin has an affiliation with the old builders.

• I'm guessing August 29th for episode 2 since Batman is the 8th, and Guardians is the 22nd. Both the 8th and 15th seem too soon anyways.

• No at that point the Admin was talking about Jesse:
    "Jjjjjjeeeeeeeessssssseeeeee..."
    "Slayer of the Witherstorm..."
    "The Old Builder's Downfall..."
    "You are worthy..."--(Not sure if thats exactly what he said but it was something like that)
    "Worthiest of the Land..."
    Then Jesse takes the gauntlet

I think your right on with the part that the admin has affiliation with the old builders because when we had to climb that sand pyramid to g

• I'm calling the 15th, that seems right.

I'm guessing August 29th for episode 2 since Batman is the 8th, and Guardians is the 22nd. Both the 8th and 15th seem too soon anyways.

• Ya, that does seem about right. EVERYONE OPEN UP YOUR WALLETS (Or your parents if you don't have a job yet xD)

SethomanT posted: »

I'm calling the 15th, that seems right.

• [removed]

• Or maybe the admin has been in the sea Tempe so logit grew prismarine and when the admin uncovers the new hero (Jesse) it sheds the prismarine coating and turns to the giant black and redthingy

Yeah that's plausible, as I said the "Colossal-isn't-actually-the-admin-just-a-puppet" thing above.

• yeah i was thinking the sam thing beacuse the admin said to jesse
    'And jesse you know me'
    and i with all the books that sorenhad in other worlds maybe the admin can travel to other worlds and i think taht admin has to do something about soren and i really want to see soren this season

• Yes senpai teach us

Ya, that does seem about right. EVERYONE OPEN UP YOUR WALLETS (Or your parents if you don't have a job yet xD)

• And you forgot "Savior of Sky City"

No at that point the Admin was talking about Jesse: "Jjjjjjeeeeeeeessssssseeeeee..." "Slayer of the Witherstorm..." "The Old Builder's Do

• That is, the second episode comes out in August?

• They made a really good start and I'm kinda glad that Axel and Olivia wasn't being a big part of our new journey. They can join us. That should be fine but they shouldn't just waits for nothing and nothing. Petra was so right so split out of Jesse's. If we chose about warning about she wasn't loyal either. The order can 't just for Jesse for one eternity. They should live for their owns. This would be meany. But axel and Olivia were so passive in the first season. That should make every one of us mad. They even did not show us Petra for 2 episodes and Lucas for one half episode (determinant choice) and they were pretty good for making us suspected and we actually wanted to see and for a shot for them.

And then they became the main role and we actually loved that.

And now everything and everyone is just split it out. It makes us to think about the old times and older order of the stone duh.

I'm guessing they will put the team together once again. I'll just hope that they won't make a new order again and Wish they would've mets us with our old friends & foes.

It would be nice though. Aiden and his jerk rods, Lizzie (my one true fav at MCSM and youtube. I was so happy to see her actually in this game. That's bc 1x06 was my fav), Dan (duhh. I mean they were determinant.) Founder and Milo, old order, Redstonia and Boom Town people, Old Builders (they would possibly came to us about Otto maybe Harper though) and Em, for sure. Well according to Dan's vid they did not asked us about Em's choice about what should she do and The destiny of Dan's & Lizzie's(The choice about the older season if you want to play with your older story.) I'm still suspected about what will happen ruh.

Finally if we saw our oldies but goodies. This season should be the perfect one. Although I don't think they would have the same mistake about episode 2 3 and 8 for sure. Only for cameo shots. Not so much important scenarios. For ezan ile who wouldn't be happy about seeing Stampy and Stacy in first place. Or Nell's. They both were so good to act. And I'm glad that Telltale mets with this characters to us.

I'm super hyped for now. I can't just wait to see 2x02.

• Yes.

DenikRG posted: »

That is, the second episode comes out in August?

• Cool!

Linkyop posted: »

Yes.

• enter image description here

pinterest posted: »

They made a really good start and I'm kinda glad that Axel and Olivia wasn't being a big part of our new journey. They can join us. That sho

• oh i didnt hear that one

And you forgot "Savior of Sky City"

• The admin is either Radar or Soren in my opinion.

I like the way you think. What if Soren IS the Admin? He was always very secretive and liked to keep to himself, so maybe he was always alon

• It is either the 15th or the 1st Since on the 8th, Batman season 2 releases.

• eeeyyyyyyy

softer....for jesse

• How Radar? You mean like as in a plot twist? That would make sense, so the Admin could ease into Jesses' friend circle or whatever.

Lockie1964 posted: »

The admin is either Radar or Soren in my opinion.

• I literally have no idea what you are trying to say.

They made a really good start and I'm kinda glad that Axel and Olivia wasn't being a big part of our new journey. They can join us. That sho

• Come on! For God's sake! The Australian classification!

• Yeah! Where is it?!

Come on! For God's sake! The Australian classification!

• Lol hopefully not the 15th cause I go back to school on the 14th

Lockie1964 posted: »

It is either the 15th or the 1st Since on the 8th, Batman season 2 releases.

• Oh huh that makes sense nose now

No at that point the Admin was talking about Jesse: "Jjjjjjeeeeeeeessssssseeeeee..." "Slayer of the Witherstorm..." "The Old Builder's Do

• edited July 2017

My theory: The Admin is Notch, because the Admin is said to be the one who placed every block in the world, meaning he is the creator, and we all know that the one who actually created minecraft was Notch, so I'm thinking that somehow Notch turned evil from maybe the powers of the gauntlet that jesse currently has on his hand, or maybe he went insane and decided to build the under water temples as his hideout and would one day break free to destroy the world.

• Am here bro, but I didn't like dan

• It's a conspiracy!!

I like the way you think. What if Soren IS the Admin? He was always very secretive and liked to keep to himself, so maybe he was always alon

• where is the rating when there rating it means 1 step closer to news

• edited July 2017

[removed]

• edited July 2017

Hey, look! More "Player's Space" stuff!

This "Player's Space" video is basically a director's commentary special where some Devs play through an episode and note how certain things came to fruition in the game, among other things.
    This episode: Minecraft Story Mode Season 1 - Episode 1, Part 1

• i think the colossus isn't the admin but is controlled by the admin

• I already own the whole Season lel

Ya, that does seem about right. EVERYONE OPEN UP YOUR WALLETS (Or your parents if you don't have a job yet xD)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.