MCSM Episode 202 Waiting Thread - Releasing August 15th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• The chance is like 0.000000000000000000000000000001%.

collboy600 posted: »

I know its very likely not going to happen but I thing we might play as Lukas in ep 2 due to the ending and the image of episode 2.

• Hey sorry If I go ahead of this discussion's topic, But Episode 4 "Below the Bedrock" ???
    If it's not the void, I wonder what it is...

• I think maybe flat world like in the story on the wall inside the temple and then the Admin build everything else..

• Maybe. I think it would be cool to play a him.

I know its very likely not going to happen but I thing we might play as Lukas in ep 2 due to the ending and the image of episode 2.

• I have a bit of good news. On Stirpe's tumblr, he said that season 2 doesn't have a similar release schedule as season 1. So the episodes will most likely NOT feel rushed.

• Ya there could be a possibility of that since in some TTG (The Ealking Dead, for example,) you play as Lee in season one Clem in season two and so on. I don't think that we would play as Lukas the ENTIRE episode but maybe for a section or at least a chapter.

• Thank goodness the longer they take the more bugs and glitches they can improve and remove them. Because in 102 it was released like a week after 101 and it had loads so bugs and glitches. So if it's released like three weeks after it it's like they get heaps of time to fix bugs and glitches so THANK GOODNESS they won't make the episodes feel rushed a little bit. Even if it takes a month until it is out (202). It will be totally WORTH IT. Am I right? Right?

matteso586 posted: »

I have a bit of good news. On Stirpe's tumblr, he said that season 2 doesn't have a similar release schedule as season 1. So the episodes will most likely NOT feel rushed.

• This is CLEARLY the best series Telltale ever made!
    Hype for Episode 2 :D

• Next to The Walking Dead (season 1) and Tales from the Borderlands, you mean?

xXZUHAIRXx posted: »

This is CLEARLY the best series Telltale ever made! Hype for Episode 2

• That episode was AMAZING! Thanks, Telltale! Im thinking that Ep.2 well see at the end of July - start of August. That will be amazing!

• MCSM S2 has made it into #1 favorite TTG (so far) and The Walking Dead is back at 2nd favorite

Next to The Walking Dead (season 1) and Tales from the Borderlands, you mean?

• I wasn't giving my opinion, It really is the best one...(I'll give the Walking Dead a pass though :3 )

Next to The Walking Dead (season 1) and Tales from the Borderlands, you mean?

• I hope we get a rest from Petra, if you choose she is with you throughout basically the whole game and I personally find her one of the worst main characters in the game, every other character has been given a rest at some point except Petra and I feel like it's time for her to just take a break for a bit.

• wait but in my screen the character for episode 3 is not the Jesse I chose, I chose the one with green straps and black shirt and the art shows white shirt and red straps Jesse. At first i thought it was just a glitch but then I realized that Ep3 Jesse didnt have the buttons on his shirt, and also, (though it may just be the lighting) he looks a little more tan.

Forcer99 posted: »

Well, makes sense. Admin is on battle already at Episode 2. Which could also be why in Ep.3's art Jesse is free(?) from the gauntlet..

• Ya it only makes sense because if you choose to make your own S1 choices at the beginning of S2 it asks about Harper and it doesnt ask the questions just for fun. Same thing with Gabriel, when it asks about the famous first major choice of S1. It only makes sense.

SCHLIRi posted: »

We will see Ivor in this season ?

• bruh he better be a freaking father next time we see him or the admins gona be the least of Minecraft's problems.

• bruh i got a flashback to dark souls at that part it took me 5 tries

Tekano posted: »

I just noticed it's WAAAAAAY easier for Female Jesse to escape The Admin at that last button mash part there.

• bruh it says friendships will be tested in like every description

After the bonus ending of lukas in season 2 episode 2, I see the episode 2 picture called "GIANT CONSEQUENCES" I actually think stella someh

• true, litteraly the whole episode i wanted to hit her

TarZ_ posted: »

I hope we get a rest from Petra, if you choose she is with you throughout basically the whole game and I personally find her one of the wors

• I gotta say, the first episode blowed me away, it was awesome how we get to finally see a villager in Story Mode, I wonder if Telltale will add an Evoker or a Vindicator (They are like villagers except they're grey skinned) from the Minecraft game as mob fights like the zombies, spiders, prismarine statues, or better yet, maybe Jesse will fight unique bosses from each episode, oh my gosh, there's too many possibilities. :)

• It's just a zombie.

I just noticed something. If you go to the picture for Episode 3,"Jailhouse Block", if you look to the right you see a character in the shad

• I hope they stop neglecting Axel and Olivia and let them be a part of the story again!

Jesse is going to need all the help he/she can get to battle the Admin, so I'm hoping the Order comes together again.

• The Jesse banned for to Admin ;).

• What makes you hate her so much? She is a fan favorite for probably thousands of people.

SethomanT posted: »

true, litteraly the whole episode i wanted to hit her

• I dont hate her in fact im a jetra fan, I admit what i said was harsh its just shes not what she used to be.

Tekano posted: »

What makes you hate her so much? She is a fan favorite for probably thousands of people.

• I wonder if the Admin isnt the ONLY enemy Jesse is up against, just like S1, we defeat the Witherstorm, and then we get new villains like Aiden, White Pumpkin, PAMA, and the Old Builders.

Though the Admin is basically a creator of Minecraft worlds, and I love how he's like a god, and called Jesse a mortal.

So yeah, I think telltale is going to throw more than one villain at our heroes to fight in S2.

• Ok Seriously why is everybody thinking that episode 5's antagonist is not the Admin? Sure, the description said "New Enemy" but, that description was released the same time as episode 1, where, the Admin is pretty new. Also, why would they do that? I mean, yeah, I guess the whole "Colossal-isn't-actually-the-admin-just-a-puppet" thing but still,why would they just throw in a villain and then take him out? I just dont get it.

• I had a the Rory where someone was inside the admin controlling it, because the eyes looked kinda weird, like they glowed. But I thought that maybe the character in the thumbnail for episode 5 was the one controlling it from the inside? I don't really know,though.

SethomanT posted: »

Ok Seriously why is everybody thinking that episode 5's antagonist is not the Admin? Sure, the description said "New Enemy" but, that descri

• Is Patton Oswalt in this game

• Why wouldn't he be?

Clemenem posted: »

Is Patton Oswalt in this game

• Yep, that "Oh My Gosh, theres just too many possibilities." Is pretty much the main theme of Minecraft. As well as Story Mode.

I gotta say, the first episode blowed me away, it was awesome how we get to finally see a villager in Story Mode, I wonder if Telltale will

• He's male jesse.

Why wouldn't he be?

• Cannot wait for this episode to come out! I streamed the first episode on my channel and It was AWESOME! Keep up the great work Telltale!

• A lot of big name actors don't always stay signed for long periods of time much less so with videogames it seems.

Why wouldn't he be?

• Episode 2 in August? Awesome!

• Yeah that's plausible, as I said the "Colossal-isn't-actually-the-admin-just-a-puppet" thing above.

I had a the Rory where someone was inside the admin controlling it, because the eyes looked kinda weird, like they glowed. But I thought tha

• TFW you're getting Minecraft and Batman in the same month so you think it's 2016 again but it's really 2017 so you begin to question alternate realities and string theory.

• Oh shit your right haha that is pretty wild.

TFW you're getting Minecraft and Batman in the same month so you think it's 2016 again but it's really 2017 so you begin to question alternate realities and string theory.

• Has Petra gotten..... softer?

• You will olay as Jesse. You heard it here first.

Ya there could be a possibility of that since in some TTG (The Ealking Dead, for example,) you play as Lee in season one Clem in season two

Sign in to comment in this discussion.