MCSM Episode 202 Waiting Thread - Releasing August 15th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• edited July 2017

I do agree with that. Seems to be a thing with the engine update more so than something they can just do with any series though.

Excactly. But jokes aside, the episode selection in S2 is really generic compared to S1 with it's dynamic transitions and little animations.

• All I have to say to that theory is............

(clicking noise) "Noice".

matteso586 posted: »

Here's what I think would happen in the episode 2. * A flashback that is affected by the final choice of A Journey's End. * Dan/Lizzy

• Thanks!!

dojo32161 posted: »

Here they are for you

• What is the role of that llama from key art of season?

• When do you think new for episode 2 will be out? I recall hearing at the E3 conversation that when they were working on episode 1 they were also working on episode 2

• Does anyone else notice in the episode 5 thumbnail that red thing looks to have a longer villiager like head? I hope that’s not Nurm but it’s interesting.

• It was the best season premiere i have ever seen (or played)

Creeper1846 posted: »

Second comment! man that first episode was a big step forward for telltale imo.

• Ooh, I'll have to check

Does anyone else notice in the episode 5 thumbnail that red thing looks to have a longer villiager like head? I hope that’s not Nurm but it’s interesting.

• Oh, it does! But it kinda looked more brownish, so I don't know if it WAS Nurm.

Does anyone else notice in the episode 5 thumbnail that red thing looks to have a longer villiager like head? I hope that’s not Nurm but it’s interesting.

• It looks more like a zombie

I just noticed something. If you go to the picture for Episode 3,"Jailhouse Block", if you look to the right you see a character in the shad

• Where did Mr. Stirpe say that? And that sounds disappointing. I wanted to see what happens if we chose to go after Ivor.

* The lead writer for the season confirmed that there won't be any flashbacks referencing the past season * Dan and Lizzy were planned to b

• edited July 2017

He was asked on his Tumblr blog.

Where did Mr. Stirpe say that? And that sounds disappointing. I wanted to see what happens if we chose to go after Ivor.

• Maybe it didn't show me the description because I hadn't downloaded those episodes yet?

dojo32161 posted: »

Here they are for you

• Might be tricky for Dan/Lizzy to be mentioned especially since the story generator doesn’t ask anything about episode 6.

Here's what I think would happen in the episode 2. * A flashback that is affected by the final choice of A Journey's End. * Dan/Lizzy

• Yeah definitely strange or maybe it’s just the Admin in a different form.

Oh, it does! But it kinda looked more brownish, so I don't know if it WAS Nurm.

• I took a closer look and it seemed similar to Harper "helmet"

Oh, it does! But it kinda looked more brownish, so I don't know if it WAS Nurm.

• I dunno. But I think that its in episode 2 if you look at the thumbnail

Fury2014 posted: »

What is the role of that llama from key art of season?

• I was looking for this thread. :)
    Thanks for making it.

• edited July 2017

If you guys Notice Jesse doesn't have the gauntlet on his hand anymore in episode 3 key art

• Maybe. XD the head looked like "Harry" from at the end of Episode 7. Lol

Yeah definitely strange or maybe it’s just the Admin in a different form.

• I did notice that. I wonder what happened to it

• I was literally just about to post about this. He probably finds a way to get it off in episode 2

• I was thinking that which would be a maz ing AMAZING. Cause i Kinda want it off.

I was literally just about to post about this. He probably finds a way to get it off in episode 2

• It's a colossal figure, It should be the admin.

So freakin hyped!

Yeah definitely strange or maybe it’s just the Admin in a different form.

• Okay, so hear me out, the villain for the season isn't going to be the "admin". If I'm remembering correctly, the giant statue we encounter claims to be the admin, "I've placed every block you've ever stood on". However, in the episode 5 description it says the Jessie is having a face off with a NEW enemy. This leads me to believe that the "admin" really is just a fluke. And that in episode 4 when they go below bedrock they will release the true villain.

And ya know, they look completely different lol

• Well, makes sense.

Admin is on battle already at Episode 2.

Which could also be why in Ep.3's art Jesse is free(?) from the gauntlet...

Then from the bedrock will emerge the true villain.

But maybe we are overthinking and that Ep.5 Redston-ish Colossal figure is still the admin.

_NotIvor_ posted: »

Okay, so hear me out, the villain for the season isn't going to be the "admin". If I'm remembering correctly, the giant statue we encounter

• Or perharps the true admin is the villain of Episode 4 below the bedrock and just uses the colossus as a puppet.

Forcer99 posted: »

Well, makes sense. Admin is on battle already at Episode 2. Which could also be why in Ep.3's art Jesse is free(?) from the gauntlet..

• With that gauntlet thing though in season 1 Jesse has armour on in episode 4 but on the menu it's never showing him wearing it so that could be why the gaunlet isn't there

• Mmm i dont think so. In episode 1 key art he has the gauntlet And in episode 3 key art he doesn't have the gauntlet stuck

Fullerjude posted: »

With that gauntlet thing though in season 1 Jesse has armour on in episode 4 but on the menu it's never showing him wearing it so that could be why the gaunlet isn't there

• Yeah, I did and I think it'll be just winter biome. Even if you look at the picture for episode 2 you see the snow around...

Kris_havard posted: »

Anybody looked at the episode 2 achievement called "Winter is coming?"

• I really hope it will be out in a month and half

When do you think new for episode 2 will be out? I recall hearing at the E3 conversation that when they were working on episode 1 they were also working on episode 2

• If you guys have noticed Chapter 6 of episode 2 is called ultimate showdown. So i guess they will deafeat the 1'st willain in that episode

• The reason why Jesse is not wearing armor in the screenshots is because the title menu doesn’t know what armor you picked. Let’s say you picked Tims armor then the key art shows Jesse in purple armor it wouldn’t make sense.

Fullerjude posted: »

With that gauntlet thing though in season 1 Jesse has armour on in episode 4 but on the menu it's never showing him wearing it so that could be why the gaunlet isn't there

• didn't the S1 game adjust to this? I's been a while but I was kinda sure I was in Magnus's armor in all episodes thumbnail... then again it could be me being wrong.

The reason why Jesse is not wearing armor in the screenshots is because the title menu doesn’t know what armor you picked. Let’s say you picked Tims armor then the key art shows Jesse in purple armor it wouldn’t make sense.

• That makes sense. Also, I chose Tim's armor did anyone else? Lol

The reason why Jesse is not wearing armor in the screenshots is because the title menu doesn’t know what armor you picked. Let’s say you picked Tims armor then the key art shows Jesse in purple armor it wouldn’t make sense.

• Oh I didn't notice that

Kris_havard posted: »

If you guys have noticed Chapter 6 of episode 2 is called ultimate showdown. So i guess they will deafeat the 1'st willain in that episode

• It might be one of the creaters of the Admin?? I also used to think that the thing in Thr thumbnail for episode 5 might be Pama buy a human version? Cause of all the Redstone but I don't know it TTG would do that

_NotIvor_ posted: »

Okay, so hear me out, the villain for the season isn't going to be the "admin". If I'm remembering correctly, the giant statue we encounter

• I was so close to picking Tim’s armor but I stuck with one of those blue armors (which I forgot what it’s called too many names to remember).

That makes sense. Also, I chose Tim's armor did anyone else? Lol

• I have a theory.. What if, the Admin isn't as big as we think it is? What if in Episode 2 we found out that someone is actually inside the Admin controlling it? Maybe thats why Episode 2 is called "Giant Consequences"????

• We will see Ivor in this season ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.